KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Elaine vs. MOM

Elaine vs. MOM
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Elaine vs. MOM

Which supreme ruler of the lessor megaverses would win?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:42 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Elaine vs. MOM

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

MOM is Ommipotent in Spawn. Hard to decide. I will give my vote......

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 07:49 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Spawn is a universe, and Vertigo is 3 universes.
But then again the Man of Miracles have better feats than Elaine.
For example he created the Spawnverse with the snap of a finger, and he created a perfect one, not like Yahweh which had to do practice-verses, and Elaine which're even worse ... Mother wins.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:21 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
For example he created the Spawnverse with the snap of a finger, and he created a perfect one, not like Yahweh which had to do practice-verses, and Elaine which're even worse ... Mother wins.

Vertigo is a mega verse. Lucifer's own title was a multiverse as shown in a thread already. quite a few time snow. but what someone creates and what thier actual power lvl is are not indicative of each other.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:35 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Re: Elaine vs. MOM

Man of Miracles

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:19 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Vertigo is a mega verse. Lucifer's own title was a multiverse as shown in a thread already. quite a few time snow. but what someone creates and what thier actual power lvl is are not indicative of each other.

Showed in what thread? -- Why are you making stuff up, simply accept that it was stated on panel that it was a universe he created, and it was a duplication of creation, I'm not sure what other universes he saw when he went outside Yahweh's cosmos - Probably the failed universes Yahweh did before he created the Vertigo.
Maybe some other, however it was not a part of the latest creation of Yahweh.
And Lucifer created ONE universe, read:::

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:41 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Showed in what thread? -- Why are you making stuff up, simply accept that it was stated on panel that it was a universe he created, and it was a duplication of creation, I'm not sure what other universes he saw when he went outside Yahweh's cosmos - Probably the failed universes Yahweh did before he created the Vertigo.

He's referring to this pic:

Although no one can seem to figure out when it went from a universe to a multiverse.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:44 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Probably directly after it wsa created, as time beiging it splittes up into an infinite amount of timelines.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:47 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Probably directly after it wsa created, as time beiging it splittes up into an infinite amount of timelines.
In these scans Mazikeen talks about several mirror Universes/realities within Lucifer's creation:
http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/96...ltiversexx0.jpg
http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/...rnatecalei6.jpg

But I'm still clueless as to when these other Universes were actually created.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 09:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

making stuff up? HMMM. I have been saying this for like since I bene a member of the forum.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:07 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

making stuff up? HMMM. I have been saying this for like since I bene a member of the forum.

You've been saying a lot of stuff that you or anyone other shouldent have, however, it seems that you were correct at this one.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:12 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

You've been saying a lot of stuff that you or anyone other shouldent have, however, it seems that you were correct at this one.

NOt only this one. Check out some of the other threads. Things I have been saying for ever are now being backed by other members. Even with scans from them.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:24 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

So God vs God
no expression

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:26 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Originally posted by Big Sexy
So God vs God
no expression

The difference would be MoM is flawless, Yahweh wasent and Elaine is even more flawed than Yahweh.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:28 PM
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Actually Images heaven can be scene as a multi verse as well. In spawn and twenty- its mentions that theirs an overlap between Heaven and Hell( in this overlaps many universes exist and it was still under the jurisdiction of God and Satan.) Its usually a realm where a lot of the magical creatures come from (Houdini is an example)

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:32 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

vertigo SOMETIMES has things that come from DC obviously this universe you talk about with elain and lucifer morningstar is canon since lucifer morningstar and micheal demigourge both appear in normal dc continuity they even deal with major dc beings like the source and spectre or are spoken about in the same sentences with them, its just common sense.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:46 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Originally posted by Mider999
vertigo SOMETIMES has things that come from DC obviously this universe you talk about with elain and lucifer morningstar is canon since lucifer morningstar and micheal demigourge both appear in normal dc continuity they even deal with major dc beings like the source and spectre or are spoken about in the same sentences with them, its just common sense.
Yes but their are no signs in current continuity that hell no longer exists. Maybe its a time line thing though.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:48 PM