KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Pimp my Superhero

Pimp my Superhero
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

Pimp my Superhero

ok, this one's a bit disgusting... but I felt it had to be done.

ALL the Marvel/DC superheroes/villains have lost their powers and motivation ... they're broke, drunk or otherwise just out of it.

now they ALL decide to hit the streets selling their bodies.

who makes the most dough?
who starves to death?
who just scares people to death?

hint. She-Hulk ( sick )

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:24 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soleran
Fast As Time

Lol

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:25 PM
Soleran is currently offline Click here to Send Soleran a Private Message Find more posts by Soleran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Pimp my Superhero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77

ALL the Marvel/DC superheroes/villains have lost their powers and motivation ... they're broke, drunk or otherwise just out of it.

who starves to death?

hint. She-Hulk ( sick )

I am. The avatar is a trillion/billion yrs old laughing out loud

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:27 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Vixen and Supergirl for DC ladies.

JeanGrey and Psylocke for the Marvel ladies.

Batman and Flash for the DC guys.

Sentry and Herclues for the Marvel guys.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:27 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Re: Pimp my Superhero

who starves to death?

hint. She-Hulk ( sick )

LMAO! once again janus, your disgust at the She Hulk shines through, seriously She Hulk would make big money.

(please log in to view the image)

How can you not want to hit that?

Besides, she is a two for one package, you don't like the dominant type? well she can do mild mannered bookworm, if that floats your boat by turning back into Jen.

She Hulk ftw! laughing

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:28 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman, Vixen, and black canary become madame millionaires first starting out as call girls. cassie becomes the next jenna jamison. black Cat, electra, and sersi get rich off of guys with fetishes for chicks with dark hair. while psylock, storm and silver claw get all the dough from guys who want and ethnic girl. sue richards gets the richest for being such a s l u t anyway but always apearing as the girl next door.

bruce wayne and tony stark have always been whores. So they get rich all over again.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Feb 27th, 2007 at 08:37 PM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:33 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

I'm not even gonna comment on She-Hulk, save to say Kermit the frog with a wig and stilletoes! laughing out loud

hmm, I think I should have requested SCANS ... confused

Wonder Woman, Psylocke and Catwoman... maybe Batgirl too (how old is she anyway? :confusedsmile

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:33 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Doom is going to make the most money on this deal IMO by pimping out basicly everyone else.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:35 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I'm not even gonna comment on She-Hulk, save to say Kermit the frog with a wig and stilletoes! laughing out loud

hmm, I think I should have requested SCANS ... confused

Wonder Woman, Psylocke and Catwoman... maybe Batgirl too (how old is she anyway? :confusedsmile

Batgirl is possibly legal (She's 17 right confused )

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:36 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Blob.. I want him to retain the fat aswell. no expression

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:36 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by grey fox
Batgirl is possibly legal (She's 17 right confused )

evil face

(this would be better if they did this with thier power [cause then I could make jokes about Richards])

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:37 PM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

I think most comic book female super hero's are making big bucks, apart from the minors, there really isn't a bad looking Hero chick.

Rogue, Storm, WW, Black Canary, Psylocke, Jean, Hawkgirl, etc etc.

Not one of them you would kick out of bed for eating crisps!

As for the She Hulk comment, well Janus, if Green doesn't float your boat, she can become Jen and still look that good but have white skin. wink

Even if you all diss, my Jade Giantess, she will never starve cause she will come stay with me!

She has a thing for Herc you know... stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:38 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
evil face

(this would be better if they did this with thier power [cause then I could make jokes about Richards])

Reed, would be VERY popular with the ladies... smokin'

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:41 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

there's probably an alley in Amsterdam that caters for this...
retired/down on their luck Superheroes/villains, shaking what they got for the 18-35 doped up peeps smile

(probably somewhere near Rolly-polly-alley ( sick ))

if they all retained their superpowers, I'm sure Toad and Mr. Fantastic would make the most money.

after them, perhaps The Flash, on account of the amount of trade he could do at any one moment.

of the women... hmm, Invisible woman would obviously be somewhat disadvantaged no expression

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:46 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

if they all retained their superpowers, I'm sure Toad and Mr. Fantastic would make the most money.

You wouldn't go out with SheHulk but you think Toad would make money?

after them, perhaps The Flash, on account of the amount of trade he could do at any one moment.

Flash? Nah, he'sthe fastest man alive, thats not gonna make him popular with the ladies

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:49 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

retired/down on their luck Superheroes/villains, shaking what they got for the 18-35 doped up peeps smile

(probably somewhere near Rolly-polly-alley ( sick ))

of the women... hmm, Invisible woman would obviously be somewhat disadvantaged no expression

Doubt it , theres probably a group who'd find it arousing like a fetish. While her forcefield manipulation could be....interesting shifty

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:49 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Janus, you seem to know quite a bit about the alleys in Amsterdam...

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:50 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

I've sampled the cakes and the smokes... and after that, I was too far gone to sample anything else.
great city, lovely architecture!

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
You wouldn't go out with SheHulk but you think Toad would make money?

Flash? Nah, he'sthe fastest man alive, thats not gonna make him popular with the ladies

well, it'd seem concurrent... he would be moving so fast between them...

also, say he only makes $5 per client, that speed's gonna come in handy, he could be the McDonalds of the trade!

oh and I wouldn't dare to presume, when it comes to women's tastes confused ... I just think he's got obvious utility... if you can get past the aesthetics (something I don't see, with respect to She-Hulk - Herc seems to be keen on the green sheen).

Originally posted by grey fox
Doubt it , theres probably a group who'd find it arousing like a fetish. While her forcefield manipulation could be....interesting shifty

I'm trying to think of a fetish angle, but it's the fact that you can't see her... would be akin to a wet dream, I'd imagine (not that I'd know!).

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 08:56 PM
Aqua-pimp

quote:
retired/down on their luck Superheroes/villains, shaking what they got for the 18-35 doped up peeps

(probably somewhere near Rolly-polly-alley ( ))

of the women... hmm, Invisible woman would obviously be somewhat disadvantaged

Really???happy I live closeby Amsterdam... big grin
I already thought i felt a invisible hand on my butt the other day... shifty That invisible woman sho is a fiene piece o ass stick out tongue

cool

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 10:42 PM
Aqua-pimp is currently offline Click here to Send Aqua-pimp a Private Message Find more posts by Aqua-pimp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote