KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Shatterstar vs. Wrecker

Shatterstar vs. Wrecker
Started by: Wonder Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Warning Shatterstar vs. Wrecker

I remember when Shatterstar was first introduced it was implied somewhere that his mutant power w/sword was powerful enough to kill a god.
I look at Shatterstar as the guy on the team that takes out that one big guy for ya that no one else on the team is able to beat.
I like him as much as some people like Cable. Matter of fact i think Cable is quite fond of him.
I really like that he's connected to another of my fav's Longshot.
Anyhow with god slaying abilities how long do you think the Wrecker will reamain standing.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:12 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putar
Battle Juggerpope!

Not long. I don't know about Shatterstar being able to kill a god with his sword but I do know that in one comic he managed to damage juggernaut, actually putting out his eye and causeing him to bleed (he healingfactored right back however) so I know wreaker isn't durable enough to take him on.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:16 PM
Putar is currently offline Click here to Send Putar a Private Message Find more posts by Putar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Ah yes but that cutting of Juggernaut was just with his amazing combo science/magic sword. He wasn't useing him mutant power at all.
that's what kills gods

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:20 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Shatterstar vs. Wrecker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I remember when Shatterstar was first introduced it was implied somewhere that his mutant power w/sword was powerful enough to kill a god.
I look at Shatterstar as the guy on the team that takes out that one big guy for ya that no one else on the team is able to beat.
I like him as much as some people like Cable. Matter of fact i think Cable is quite fond of him.
I really like that he's connected to another of my fav's Longshot.
Anyhow with god slaying abilities how long do you think the Wrecker will reamain standing.

Shatterstar

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:20 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Not to brag...but i do love to...anyhow i think Shatterstar could kill Juggernaut. First mutant strike breaks his shield, second one drops Juggs to his knees and with all that he has left Shatterstar beheads him.
It's said he only has three really good blasts in him during any fight.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:31 PM
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Are you refering to his mutant ability to channel bio energy using his Sword to focus it, into a blast?

Cause, its pretty powerful but its not a God slayer, it was the fact his weapon was forged in another dimension that meant he cut Juggernaut.

Juggernaut was also pretty busy at the time with the rest of X force so this wasn't one on one.

His blasts are neither magical nor TP, they are not getting through Jugg's shield.

Hyperbole and speculation is not fact, I do like Shatter Star but he has been beaten by logan among others, he is good but not the best.

I could see him taking a win over Wrecker however.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:37 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

He's my little god slayer. yeah his bio blasts. He could punk Thor and everyone knows it.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:45 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Isn't The Wrecker the same guy who loses to Spiderman?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:49 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by LORDSIDIOUS01
Isn't The Wrecker the same guy who loses to Spiderman?

In a low showing, and in his high showings he shrugs off hits from Thor like they were nothing.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:56 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

He does tend to vary WILDLY depending on who he is fighting, thats for sure!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:58 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Ideally when he appears in Thor that's him at his best, he had a good showing in New Avengers but meh!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2007 11:59 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

it's possible shatterstar could win -- he's skilled enough and logan has cut him, i think -- but not all that likely.

assuming he isn't written like a twit the wrecker is pretty damn tough . . . erm

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 12:14 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

shatterstar was so bad @$$ in the first issues of x-force, then came the battle with deadpool, he got owned so bad it made a person think he didn't have any powers at all. anyway i'm saying 1 out of 10 for shatterstar now but the shatterstar in the first few issues of x-force could pull off 4 out of 10

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 04:49 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by jasofisc
shatterstar was so bad @$$ in the first issues of x-force, then came the battle with deadpool, he got owned so bad it made a person think he didn't have any powers at all. anyway i'm saying 1 out of 10 for shatterstar now but the shatterstar in the first few issues of x-force could pull off 4 out of 10

DP did wwait for him to finish working out, but in all fairness shatterstar didn't seem tired.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 01:28 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by jasofisc

that's a pretty fair assessment. maybe 4s still a little high, but i could see 3 for sure . . .

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:33 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

hmmm i say shatterstar for the majority
many might not know this but he is as strong as spiderman

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 06:22 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

shatterstar stabbing juggernaut was recconed.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:11 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Originally posted by capt it up
shatterstar stabbing juggernaut was recconed.

When did that happen?

I sometimes feel like Marvel retcon everything even vaguely cool... sad

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:14 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Hercules
When did that happen?

I sometimes feel like Marvel retcon everything even vaguely cool... sad

forgett when , but they re print the issue with the re conn put it and the author was pissed off. There was a hole interview about it I think the author/writter threaten to quit

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:40 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

Originally posted by capt it up
forgett when , but they re print the issue with the re conn put it and the author was pissed off. There was a hole interview about it I think the author/writter threaten to quit

if you could find the interview or the recon scan that would be interesting (I hate recons)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 12:34 AM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote