KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Supreme and Gladiator vs Superman1M

Supreme and Gladiator vs Superman1M
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Supreme and Gladiator vs Superman1M

supreme and glads are likely the 2 most powerful superman knock-offs. supreme pretty much put a beating on gladiator. could the 2 of them take out the MOST powerful superman knock-off? (assuming superman prime is STILL the orginal, of course . . .)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_(comics)

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:44 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Gladiator isn't too much of a factor here IMO.

I'm not to savvy with Supreme, so I'll hold off on my decision until I get some more info.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 03:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Supreme and Gladiator vs Superman1M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
supreme and glads are likely the 2 most powerful superman knock-offs. supreme pretty much put a beating on gladiator. could the 2 of them take out the MOST powerful superman knock-off? (assuming superman prime is STILL the orginal, of course . . .)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supreme_(comics)

Back in the day, it was a good comic(Supreme).

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 06:27 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Somehow I dont see those 2 taking down Superman 1 Mill - but I dont know enough about Supreme to say for sure. I lean with Supes for now.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 06:51 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

After somewhat investigating Supreme, I am just not convinced that he or Gladiator can beat S1M.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 08:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Superman should win. If you look at what Liefeld said about Supreme's power level though, he could make a decent showing for himself though.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 09:57 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

supreme was orginally intended to be more than superman in all ways -- including a nasty attitude.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 10:06 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I've subjected myself to some of his early books as well as the vastly superior Alan Moore stuff. He does have seriously nice feats and enough to maybe make a fight of this. Just depends on how highly you rank 1Million. We barely even got to see him at full power under the Super Sun.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 10:10 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Sentry is the most powerful superman
shifty

Old Post Feb 28th, 2007 10:24 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:16 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vlaaad12345

Its not even a fight 1mil would shitstomp these guys.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:20 AM
vlaaad12345 is currently offline Click here to Send vlaaad12345 a Private Message Find more posts by vlaaad12345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Gladiator and Supreme are both suppose be like pre-crisis superman. They have the feats, pushing planet, destroying planets, etc.... but I cant see them beat supes 1million. Im going to leave this alone.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:24 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote