KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Avengers versus Inhumans

Which team prevails?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Mighty Avengers! 2 28.57%
The Powerful Inhumans! 5 71.43%
Total: 7 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Avengers versus Inhumans
Started by: masterbruce

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Avengers versus Inhumans

Clash of two powerful teams! Battle takes place in a barren desert.

Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Giant Man, and Wasp

versus

Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, and Crystal

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Mar 1st, 2007 at 04:22 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 04:09 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

BlackBlot yells a friendly hello.

Every Avenger but Thor is killed.

Thor sh!ts himself.

(I suppose Thor might be able to block the first shot with his hammer)

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 04:16 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gotta go with Inhumans.

Karnack beats cap
BB screams till Thor is knocked out cold or dead
Medusa beats wasp
Crystal beats Giant man
and lock jaw and gorgon beat Iron man.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 04:18 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Edited: Removed Lockjaw for balance.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 04:22 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

The Avengers will win in a curb stomp. We all know that BB wont yell or he'll kill his people too, but even if he did, Thor survives and beats the crap out of BB afterwards.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 04:59 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tkitna
The Avengers will win in a curb stomp. We all know that BB wont yell or he'll kill his people too, but even if he did, Thor survives and beats the crap out of BB afterwards.

That is why thor was having a hard time with BB before? the only reason Thor even won is becuz he hit BB's antena thing with his hammer. BB wouldn't be that dumb a 2nd time.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:02 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

they might win, but def. not a curb stomp

Also if BB stays in the air, then Iron Man and Thor would have to fly to reach him, in which case he can unleash his voice with no reservations

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:04 AM
guy222
With my gal

Re: Avengers versus Inhumans

Originally posted by masterbruce
Clash of two powerful teams! Battle takes place in a barren desert.

Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Giant Man, and Wasp

versus

Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgon, and Crystal

Avengers

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:00 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
That is why thor was having a hard time with BB before? the only reason Thor even won is becuz he hit BB's antena thing with his hammer. BB wouldn't be that dumb a 2nd time.

So your basically saying that BB is going to take Thor in H2H then? I dont care if he doesnt allow Thor to bust his antenna again, make no difference about it, Thor would beat him somehow else every time.

I will take my curbstomp comment back as it wouldnt be that easy, but the Avengers win this every time.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 09:56 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by masterbruce
they might win, but def. not a curb stomp

Also if BB stays in the air, then Iron Man and Thor would have to fly to reach him, in which case he can unleash his voice with no reservations

Why would Thor and Iron Man have to fly to him? I would think that BB would return to the fight after witnessing the rest of the royal family getting their skulls bashed in because Thor and IM did not chase after him. BB would stay and fight and die doing so.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 09:58 AM
Utrigita

So your basically saying that BB is going to take Thor in H2H then? I dont care if he doesnt allow Thor to bust his antenna again, make no difference about it, Thor would beat him somehow else every time.

I will take my curbstomp comment back as it wouldnt be that easy, but the Avengers win this every time.

BB did go toe on toe with the Gladiator without problems, what makes you think that he couldn't defeat thor, Gladiator defeated the entire FF.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 01:16 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

I see this coming down to Thor and Bb AND ITS A MATTER of who wants it the most.Under extreme duress I have seen Thor do things pretty bad ass

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 03:03 PM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Inhumans could gather behind their Leader at the moment he clears his throat.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 03:09 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

bb wont scream due too collateral damage so maybe a master blow to thor's jaw, then his inhuman teamates can back him when he gets tired.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:47 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Utrigita
BB did go toe on toe with the Gladiator without problems, what makes you think that he couldn't defeat thor, Gladiator defeated the entire FF.

Yeah and the Thing has gone toe to toe with BB before. Gladiator jobs and should be able to beat BB anytime everytime. BB is a tough bastard for sure, but I dont think he's at Gladiators and Thors level.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 12:18 AM