KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » JSA vs. the Defenders

JSA vs. the Defenders
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

JSA vs. the Defenders

The defenders Roster vs. The Justice Society Roster

Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Namor(Wet Suit)
NIghtHawk
Valkyrie
Clea
Andromeda

vs.

Dr. Fate
Alan Scott
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Hourman
Hawkman with the Claw
Thunder Bolt
Star Girl

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:24 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The defenders Roster vs. The Justice Society Roster

Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer
Hulk
Namor(Wet Suit)
NIghtHawk
Valkyrie
Clea
Andromeda

vs.

Dr. Fate
Alan Scott
Black Adam
Captain Marvel
Hourman
Hawkman with the Claw
Thunder Bolt
Star Girl
Hulk can beat Galactus in h2h...

Hulk is potentially in ANYONE'S league!

Hell, he could beat Darkseid and Thanos combined, so I don't see how the other team stands a chance.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:32 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by bigbran
Hulk can beat Galactus in h2h...

Hulk is potentially in ANYONE'S league!

Hell, he could beat Darkseid and Thanos combined, so I don't see how the other team stands a chance.

Let's leave the hulk fab boys alone. Hulk is still one of the tuffest non cosmic characters in comics. He can get some wins against many opponents. Especially if they make the mistake of trying to do a slug it out with him while he is very very upset. anyways. what's ur take on this fight?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:35 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surfer could take out Hourman, Hawkman with the Claw, Thunder Bolt and Star Girl before they blink.

Namor gets murdered by Marvel.
After Surfer's done blitzing, Strange has already taken out the rest with an allmighty time stop.

Heh.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:43 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by long pig
Surfer could take out Hourman, Hawkman with the Claw, Thunder Bolt and Star Girl before they blink.

Namor gets murdered by Marvel.
After Surfer's done blitzing, Strange has already taken out the rest with an allmighty time stop.

Heh.

You have no idea what ur talking about. You act as if strange is going to just stop time with the likes of fate thier to counter him. ANd the claw of horus would be murder to stranges magic. and surfer is not taking out thunder bolt. I specifically said thunder bolt. you know the magical genie. I'd think surfer would be too busy trying to figure out how he's going to beat a green lantern who wields like some of the most powerful magic in the DCu as well.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:46 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not Thunder Bolt from the old JLA's offshoot comic? The genie with the kid? Sorry, I thought you meant someone else. TB isn't in JLA, is he?

He can do anything. No limits that I've seen.

As for Fate, he can't negate jack shit when he's basically dead when he's stuck in time. He wouldn't be able to negate it IF he wasn't stuck in time.

The claw means nothing when the wearer is in Dormammu's dimension or if he's turned into milk.

All Surfer has to do is blitz, keep Strange safe and wait for the JLA to stop moving. Then, he blasts them and Strange steals their souls.

Simple. 'cept for TB.

Supa-Mayne!

Last edited by long pig on Mar 1st, 2007 at 05:57 AM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:54 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not Thunder Bolt from the old JLA's offshoot comic? The genie with the kid? Sorry, I thought you meant someone else. TB isn't in JLA, is he?

He can do anything. No limits that I've seen.

As for Fate, he can't negate jack shit when he's basically dead when he's stuck in time. He wouldn't be able to negate it IF he wasn't stuck in time.

All Surfer has to do is blitz, keep Strange safe and wait for the JLA to stop moving. Then, he blasts them and Strange steals their souls.

Simple. 'cept for TB.

U r truly a nut job fan boy. Even with the JSA wielding three superior magic wielders you still think strange is just gonna throw a magical whammy and beat the entire team? WTF. Hell he'd still have to get around the magical enchantments of the Lighting brothers. This match is much harder to call than your making it.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:55 AM
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow you're talking about JJ Thunder's genie unhendered?

What did the Defenders do to you, rape your mother?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:02 AM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

You need spelling and grammar lessons. Seriously, use punctuation marks. It's like reading chicken bones.

Yes, Strange CAN pull a "magical whammy" on any of these magic users. As well as other things. I don't see any reason why he couldn't. None are above Dormm or Shuma and his magic worked on them.
He did magic whammy on the Avengers and took them all out in seconds.

Surfer can blitz everyone here, making it impossible to plan attacks. The rest are fodder to keep the real fighters (SS DS) safe and the foes distracted.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:02 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Joey Stacks

Yeah, I agree.

Smells like a angry fanboy's spite thread to me. He might as well have thrown in Spectre in there as well.....can't let D.C lose now can ya Nvr?

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:04 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO, maybe read some jsa. The genie is powerful, but has it's limits. It will only take one course of action once on it. So if he's told to engage stranges extremely powerful girlfreind, that is all he will do. It doesn't command a great will and is uber strong but really slow on the uptake.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:05 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I agree.

Smells like a angry fanboy's spite thread to me. He might as well have thrown in Spectre in there as well.....can't let D.C lose now can ya Nvr?

your an idiot. that shit is old and played. get a new line.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:06 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

your an idiot. that shit is old and played. get a new line.

Old but true, eh? I can tell that you're D.C biased by the facts you're PMSing so bad you can't stop insulting me.

It's like you can handle the fact that D.C loses so you start throwing leggos and having tantrums. It's quite embarrassing, I can hardly watch.

"D.C WINXZERS! DUPERMAN OWNZ! U BIG IODOT!"

Pathetic.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:13 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old but true, eh? I can tell that you're D.C biased by the facts you're PMSing so bad you can't stop insulting me.

It's like you can handle the fact that D.C loses so you start throwing leggos and having tantrums. It's quite embarrassing, I can hardly watch.

"D.C WINXZERS! DUPERMAN OWNZ! U BIG IODOT!"

Pathetic.

NO. i'm pmsing becuz your using a lame played line. ANd you really are an idiot if you think I like superman. And your childish becuz i said so strange can do this and that is just silly. You haven't thought out logically about the other side at all. You are the fan boy. you gave an auto win to the other side with no regard to what can be done in opposition. ANd remember, I haven't given either side a clear majority. So go get a life. tard.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:15 AM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

As i've said before, the Genie is vastly overrated on this board. Vastly.

The defenders lose, but its because of Hourman, and the two uberfast bricks that trump two uber bricks that aren't superfast.

Alan is good, but damn if he's not overrated a smidgeon.

Hulk smashes a park, woodchips fly into the air, and Clea hits him with a whammy of a spell, thus koing the old man.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:15 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Papa Smurph
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO, maybe read some jsa. The genie is powerful, but has it's limits. It will only take one course of action once on it. So if he's told to engage stranges extremely powerful girlfreind, that is all he will do. It doesn't command a great will and is uber strong but really slow on the uptake.

And what if he's told kill the Defenders wink

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:22 AM
Papa Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Papa Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Papa Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

The Defenders call in Storm...

[/Thread]

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:29 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO. i'm pmsing becuz your using a lame played line. ANd you really are an idiot if you think I like superman. And your childish becuz i said so strange can do this and that is just silly. You haven't thought out logically about the other side at all. You are the fan boy. you gave an auto win to the other side with no regard to what can be done in opposition. ANd remember, I haven't given either side a clear majority. So go get a life. tard.

Just....wow. Look at how riled up this guy is. He really is on his period.

Ever think about being intelligent? Maybe you just wake up one morning, throw your piss soaked Batman pajamas in the washing machine and you think "Hmm...this being an imbecile isn't working out, maybe I should try and be smart....maybe even read a book!?"

I mean, my god man. You spell like a 9 year old girl.

Remember, when you're on the rag like you are now, be careful because you'll attract bears.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:30 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

And what if he's told kill the Defenders wink

He won't be able to kill them all. I've never seen him do anything like that. I've only seen him go after singularly powerful foes like mordru and surtur and the nebula man. The defenders have two powerful mages and a Goddess. I don't think he would be able to pull that off without a hitch.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:31 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just....wow. Look at how riled up this guy is. He really is on his period.

Ever think about being intelligent? Maybe you just wake up one morning, throw your piss soaked Batman pajamas in the washing machine and you think "Hmm...this being an imbecile isn't working out, maybe I should try and be smart....maybe even read a book!?"

I mean, my god man. You spell like a 9 year old girl.

Remember, when you're on the rag like you are now, be careful because you'll attract bears.

Hah, you think I care about spelling. Your the lil kid who keeps saying shit like nuh uh, strange just stops time and beats them all up. Your telling me about debating skills and you debate like a tard. Anyone with half a brain knows that this match isn't easy to call and it certainly won't fall just on Stranges shoulders.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:32 AM