KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » spiderman vs omega red

spiderman vs omega red
Started by: capt it up

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dum Dum Dugan

spiderman vs omega red

fist fight. not webbing, not death factor or pheramones

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 05:58 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

hahah, u know spidey cant win

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:01 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

carbonadium tendril rammed down throat.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:38 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Red wins 7/10. Spidey would be a bit hard to grab and hit.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:39 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I dont even give spiderman 7 out of 10. Maybe 1 out of 10. You must dont know what omega red powers are. The guy could be unbeatable it he used his powers right.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
I dont even give spiderman 7 out of 10. Maybe 1 out of 10. You must dont know what omega red powers are. The guy could be unbeatable it he used his powers right.

Did you read the OP's stipulations in this match? Im well aware of Omega Reds powers, but here hes not allowed to do the Death Factor nor Death Phermones.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 06:52 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Red still has his armor, healing factor, class 10-15 strength, and the tentacles. All the OP did was make the fight take longer. Red still curbstomps spidey. All he has to do is squeeze.......pop. Spidey's a red stain on the pavement. sad

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:13 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Red still has his armor, healing factor, class 10-15 strength, and the tentacles. All the OP did was make the fight take longer. Red still curbstomps spidey. All he has to do is squeeze.......pop. Spidey's a red stain on the pavement. sad

True statement.

And I apologize jrodslam I didnt read the limitations of the fight but spiderman still loses.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:29 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by carver9
True statement.

And I apologize jrodslam I didnt read the limitations of the fight but spiderman still loses.

All good. True Spidey still loses, but Red may have a hard time catching Spidey if he cant weaken and slow him down.

Edit: Im changing my 7/10 to 8/10 for Red.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:35 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Why 8/10? In NYC, yeah, that might work. But in a neutral, closed arena? Spidey has no chance.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:43 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Why 8/10? In NYC, yeah, that might work. But in a neutral, closed arena? Spidey has no chance.

8/10 for Red because Spiderman is much faster than Red plus hes much stronger. Spidey is also used to fighting people with tentacles(Doc Ock) and a bit of fighting skills with a healing factor. Nothing he hasnt faced before

Red on the other hand hasnt fought many people like Spidey save for Nightcrawler(agility and speed wise) and Red used the Phermones on his ass, lol.

I think Spidey can get 2 wins on a powerless Red.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:51 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Spidey had a lot of trouble putting down Logan, and Red handed Logan his ass. Red is also a lot more agile than he lets on most of the time.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 07:55 PM
carver9

Spidey had a lot of trouble putting down Logan, and Red handed Logan his ass. Red is also a lot more agile than he lets on most of the time.

Please name me a time that spiderman (the year 1997 on up) where spiderman has ever taken wolverine out. I can name 4 or 5 instaces where wolverine has done so to spiderman. Spiderman has never beaten wolverine and never will.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:24 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Exactly. Their first fight, Spidey realized he had to go all out and break Logan's neck to win. It was in a graveyard. Spidey couldn't win. Hence, Spidey is ****ed here.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:25 PM
jrodslam

Exactly. Their first fight, Spidey realized he had to go all out and break Logan's neck to win. It was in a graveyard. Spidey couldn't win. Hence, Spidey is ****ed here.

Logan wasnt fighting back. He was taking the hits a smiling at Spidey.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:42 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Spidey has an agility and strength advantage. Every other advantage goes to OR.

OmegaRed 8/10

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:44 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Spidey has an agility and strength advantage. Every other advantage goes to OR.

OmegaRed 8/10

strength?

i always figured Red was stronger, but I'llt ake your word for it. Red wins regardless

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:46 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

I'm certain this has been done before, but Spiderman loses the majority.

Originally posted by jrodslam
Logan wasnt fighting back. He was taking the hits a smiling at Spidey.
There wasn't really much else he could do. Until Spiderman got up and he sat for a sec.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by Tha C-Master on Mar 1st, 2007 at 08:51 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:49 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Redatom65
strength?

i always figured Red was stronger, but I'llt ake your word for it. Red wins regardless

Spidey is like Class25, Red is supposed to be around Class15

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:49 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

didn't know that. Thanks yes

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 08:51 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote