KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Just how powerful was Solaris?

Just how powerful was Solaris?
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Just how powerful was Solaris?

What character's power (Marvel or DC) do you think would be most comparable to Solaris from JLA One Million?

I've heard a few opinions, but I want to see what the general consensus is on this subject.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:29 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Incredibly powerful, Superman 1 Million was able to hold a galaxy back with his force vision and yet Solaris treated him, along with many other heroes of his level or higher, like chumps.

I'd put Solaris at Skyfather level at least

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:30 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Incredibly powerful, Superman 1 Million was able to hold a galaxy back with his force vision and yet Solaris treated him, along with many other heroes of his level or higher, like chumps.

I'd put Solaris at Skyfather level at least
Force-Vision held Solaris in the box that Kyle Rayner made also.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:31 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Yet that was after many of the other heroes had worn him down and tried a bunch of tricks to weaken him.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:33 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Wolverine level... at least.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:43 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

A weakened, hungry, Galactus.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:48 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

He's about as powerful as a slightly motivated Kyle Rayner. smile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:49 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer

Galactus without his armor looks like a living sun, so I would say that would be pretty accurate.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:51 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Validus
He's about as powerful as a slightly motivated Kyle Rayner. smile
Or a bloodlusted Superman... shifty

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:54 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

confused A mighty galactus was able to be knocked off of his feat By Thanos. Superman 1m and the heroes of the 853rd make Thanos look like a chump. I doubt Solaris is only as powerful as a weakened hungry galactus. He literally chumped Generations of Uber powerful Heroes. Able to one shot Superman like they were flies and he was a fly swatter. A weakened hungry galactus can be punked by the fantastic four. I do NOT agree with this summation.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:55 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I doubt Solaris could beat a Superman who was actually trying.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:57 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Somewhere around Galactus level is what I was thinking too.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:57 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
confused A mighty galactus was able to be knocked off of his feat By Thanos. Superman 1m and the heroes of the 853rd make Thanos look like a chump. I doubt Solaris is only as powerful as a weakened hungry galactus. He literally chumped Generations of Uber powerful Heroes. Able to one shot Superman like they were flies and he was a fly swatter. A weakened hungry galactus can be punked by the fantastic four. I do NOT agree with this summation.

I don't mean "Weakest galactus we've ever seen" Galactus.

I mean, a hungry Galactus. Not a full-powered galactus. Not galaxy-eating galactus.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:59 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Galan007
Somewhere around Galactus level is what I was thinking too.

Feat wise, can't really say, as he hasn't shown much.

But going by that the 853rd heroes all feared Solaris, and the 853rd >> present day heroes, that says some thing.

I go by on panel showings and feats though, so untill he shows better, meh.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 12:00 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Board Walker
I go by on panel showings and feats though, so untill he shows better, meh.
I know, you say this in every thread.

I'm asking what everyone thinks his power is comprable too.

Of course he doesn't have as many feats as some of the others, but what do you think his power is, based on what we've seen?

That's my question.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 12:02 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Galactus'd own all the present day heroes.

And the 853rd century heroes.

Simultaneously.

erm.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 12:03 AM
HaSon

It's unfair to say all 853rd heroes > present day heroes. Superman and Batman were the main guys who were upgraded. WW 1 Million was losing to Big Barda and Superman 1 Million was impressed by a slightly motivated Kyle Rayner. smile

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 12:03 AM
Board Walker

Originally posted by Validus
It's unfair to say all 853rd heroes > present day heroes. Superman and Batman were the main guys who were upgraded. WW 1 Million was losing to Big Barda and Superman 1 Million was impressed by a slightly motivated Kyle Rayner. smile

A near dead supes 1 million, punched through the time stream, he was also able to accelerate to millions of times the speed of light instantly when he jumped from earth to the moon in under a second.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 12:05 AM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Solaris would make the Galactus we usually see sh1t in his pants.

Superman 1M and all the other souped up JLA heroes along with all other metahumans could do absolutely NOTHING against Solaris.

Galactus is a chump compared to Solaris.

Don't ever compare Solaris to that pathetic Planet Eater, ya hear me?

Solaris was the greatest threat that ever was...and required the coming of the greatest hero there ever will be to stop him.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 12:05 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't mean "Weakest galactus we've ever seen" Galactus.

I mean, a hungry Galactus. Not a full-powered galactus. Not galaxy-eating galactus.

I think Solaris is around Galactus at the lvl Big G was when he was kicking ass in the A wave.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 12:06 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote