KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Spiderman(No Spider Sense) Vs.....

Spiderman(No Spider Sense) Vs.....
Started by: crimsonphoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Spiderman(No Spider Sense) Vs.....

1) Batman
2) Dare Devil
3) Wolverine with only a mild healing factor like spiderman
4) Captain America
5) Sabertooth

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:46 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

He beats all of them,
he still has his strength advantage, and speed advantage w/ webbing.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:51 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Spidey wont clear this due ot fatigue and lack of spider-sense. his precog keeps him from wasting a lot of unnecessary energy and avoiding potentially lethal blows.

Id say it makes it up to around Wolverine/Captain America without Spider-sense.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:54 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Potentially, any of them.

Especially if this is Spiderman who hasn't had time to get used to the lack of a spider sense.

Batman is a master of trickery and sleight, I wouldn't put it past him to slip a gadget into the fight, and put Spidey down.

Daredevil might be able to catch Spidey off guard with a combination of ranged baton throws and hand to hand (though he is probably the one I doubt the most).

Wolverine probably wouldn't be able to take the majority here, but a lucky claw swipe will still put Spiderman down.

Captain America will do really well against Spiderman, considering that even WITH the Spider Sense, Cap schools Spidey up close.

Without it, a shield throw will be able to take Spidey out of the fight.

Sabretooth can beat normal spiderman, so that'd a definite no.

However, let me amend all of my previous statements (Save sabretooth); webbing wins.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 1st, 2007 11:58 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

All of them beat spidey and with webbing, wolverine can beat him, sabertooth can beat him, captain can beat him, daredevil 50/50 and batman, just no. On these forums spiderman is overrated, in comics he aint sh** like you all make him out to be.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 12:34 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Spiderman(No Spider Sense) Vs.....

quote: (post)
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
1) Batman
2) Dare Devil
3) Wolverine with only a mild healing factor like spiderman
4) Captain America
5) Sabertooth

spidey gets to howlett. wolverine is quicker, faster and claws. classic match

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 12:36 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

stops at wolverine. With out his spider sense he bee lucky to dodge even a few of Logans attacks

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:24 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I could see wolvie actually beating spidey with no spider sence, wolverine may have a spider-man healing factor but I'm guessing his adamantium gives him the edge...wolverine just has to stab spidey with his claws, spider-man meeds to dodge wolverines claws and get in some decent shots until he knocks wolverine out and I dunno if I could see that happening. I think he gets stopped by wolverine, but I think spidey would still put up a pretty good fight.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:35 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

How is Spiderman getting passed Batman( with no spider sense)exactly? Spidey could be cheap with webbing but if Batman gets the first attack; he could beat spidey pretty easily (With no spider sense to warn him of danger).

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:49 PM
crimsonphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send crimsonphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by crimsonphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

spiderman does not need spider sense in order to dodge an attack by so one like batman who is a good deal slower then he is

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:50 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Stops at Wolvie.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:51 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Originally posted by capt it up
spiderman does not need spider sense in order to dodge an attack by so one like batman who is a good deal slower then he is
If Batman throws smoke balls, so Spidey wouldn't see him and then throws explosives( Spiderman doesn't get warned), he goes splatties eek! Batman could also do the Gas spray in Spidermans face if he gets close. All depends if Spiderman is cheap with web or not.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:57 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Wolverine only has a healing factor like Spider-Man's? Then he loses.

Is anyone forgetting how much blood Logan is losing from the wounds in his hands from the claws? Plus Spider-Man's strength will hurt him more cause he won't be able to heal almost instantenously. Spider-Man is still way faster and stronger and still has his webbing. Let him play keep away till Logan passes out from blood loss.

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 09:58 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crimsonphoenix
Officially Unofficial

Originally posted by marvelprince

Is anyone forgetting how much blood Logan is losing from the wounds in his hands from the claws? Plus Spider-Man's strength will hurt him more cause he won't be able to heal almost instantenously. Spider-Man is still way faster and stronger and still has his webbing. Let him play keep away till Logan passes out from blood loss.
Lets pretend that when he uses his claws or w/e that he doesn't hurt himself stick out tongue (No cheap self-damage, poisining bones or anything like that)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:01 PM
Dum Dum Dugan

Not likly

Is anyone forgetting how much blood Logan is losing from the wounds in his hands from the claws?

Are you forgetting the countless times he done it with out the aid of a healing factor?

Plus Spider-Man's strength will hurt him more cause he won't be able to heal almost instantenously.

True however wolverine can damage spiderman just as easily.

Spider-Man is still way faster

Your own bias opinion with no evidence to back up such claims.

and stronger

Less durable and a far inferior fighter.

and still has his webbing.

True though logan still has claws.

Let him play keep away till Logan passes out from blood loss.

Won’t happen

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:17 PM
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Not likly

Well if you so I guess its not likely

Are you forgetting the countless times he done it with out the aid of a healing factor?

Countless times? I know he's done it before but most times it was short amount of time in a very desperate situation. Not against someone like Spider-Man.

True however wolverine can damage spiderman just as easily.

See this is where Spider-Man's superior speed comes into play

Your own bias opinion with no evidence to back up such claims.

Cause your continual denial of established facts makes you right. Spider-Man is faster than Wolverine. Get over it

Less durable and a far inferior fighter.

This is true. See what I'm doing here? Accepting Spider-Man's limitations.

True though logan still has claws.

Indeed he does

Won’t happen

Well since you say it must be true huh?

Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
Lets pretend that when he uses his claws or w/e that he doesn't hurt himself stick out tongue (No cheap self-damage, poisining bones or anything like that)

Ah, gotcha. So regular old Wolverine with just a reduced healing factor? I still say Spider-Man gets past him

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:26 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Well if you so I guess its not likely

Countless times? I know he's done it before but most times it was short amount of time in a very desperate situation. Not against someone like Spider-Man.

Cause your continual denial of established facts makes you right. Spider-Man is faster than Wolverine. Get over it

Indeed he does

Ah, gotcha. So regular old Wolverine with just a reduced healing factor? I still say Spider-Man gets past him

Howlett

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:33 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

True and false. He does it when he needs to fight. When his claws were needed he used them which was pretty much every single fight he had with out a HF. No most of his battles were extremely long lasting many hours such as his fight with omega red and lady deathstrike.

His speed at best is slightly superior and would have really no bearings in this fight.

Cause your continual denial of established facts makes you right.

Deny? I have denies nothing. You are the one who states that spiderman is “way faster” which is false. He has yet to be proven faster let a lone “way faster”.

Spider-Man is faster than Wolverine. Get over it

Yet you have been unable to prove it. Spiderman at best is slightly faster. He still with in wolverine ability to easily fallow.

Yes, because what I said was true. I did not state some thing false such as saying one character is way faster then another with out valid proof.

It true because it a fact. Logan has foughten with his claws out for hours on end.

Spiderman loses his spider sense which is one of his key abilities in order to dodge some one of wolverine’s character and abilities.
I doubt he will get past Logan.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:39 PM
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

stops at wolverine. With out his spider sense he bee lucky to dodge even a few of Logans attacks

...He's still faster than and has superior reflexes than Wolverine. As long as Spider-Man doesn't lose track of where Wolverine is location-wise, he'd still be just fine.

And now with Wolverine's healing factor equivalent to Spidey's, Spidey takes him out with far superior speed, strength, reflexes, etc.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 10:54 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Metalmanx
...He's still faster than and has superior reflexes than Wolverine.

Debatable. It by such a small margin it have no effect in this battle.

...As long as Spider-Man doesn't lose track of where Wolverine is location-wise, he'd still be just fine.

No he would not. He bee fighting a highly trained super human as fast or almost as fast as he is. He has no idea were the attacks would come from nor would he have any way to defend agaist them. His spidersenses makes up for his lack of skill with out it he bee unable to react a person with vastly superior skills.

And now with Wolverine's healing factor equivalent to Spidey's, Spidey takes him out with far superior speed, strength, reflexes, etc.

Again with this false remarks. His speed and reflexes are barly superior at best. Hell you been unable to even proof he superior let a lone far superior.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2007 11:00 PM