KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Juggernaut vs. Immortal Hercules

Classic Juggernaut vs. Immortal Hercules
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Classic Juggernaut vs. Immortal Hercules

go back.. with me.. to the good old days.....

:-)

2 powerhouses

one on one

they ve the respect for each other....
and both of them... are a bit arrogant

in a clash.. the world hasnt seen for a long time...

they are a handful human on earth.. who could match power with each of them...

who wins ?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:31 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Juggs wins. Thanks, next fight.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:34 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

you underestimate the prince of power

Juggs.. is class 100 ton
Hercules.... incalculable..

Herc.. for the win wink

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:36 AM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

*sigh* You're new here, or you don't know Juggernaut. You can't beat Juggernaut with physical force. He's invulnerable to it, and he has unlimited stamina. Herc can't win this fight. And Juggernaut is incalculable as well. Class 100 depowered, sure. But not at classic levels.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:39 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

i know Cain Marko from the beginning

Immortal Hercules is... perhaps.. the only guy.. who is physically ON PAR with an enraged Hulk... (except .. of course.. the HULK KILLER HUMANOID)

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:44 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I'm sure there are others who beat Hulk in a fistfight. But yeah, I'd definitely put Immortal Herc on that list. But he's still not beating Classic Juggernaut. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:48 AM
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
*sigh* You're new here, or you don't know Juggernaut. You can't beat Juggernaut with physical force. He's invulnerable to it, and he has unlimited stamina. Herc can't win this fight. And Juggernaut is incalculable as well. Class 100 depowered, sure. But not at classic levels.

I will agree. It is close smile

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:49 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

You dont seem to know Juggernaut that well either. At classic levels he was Thor level. And at depowered issues, hes less than that.

Both at theyr best goes from a tossup to an edge to Juggernaut. Especially because Jugs durability is higher, i dont belive for a second however hes stronger even back then.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 10:06 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

You dont seem to know Juggernaut that well either. At classic levels he was Thor level. And at depowered issues, hes less than that.

Both at theyr best goes from a tossup to an edge to Juggernaut. Especially because Jugs durability is higher, i dont belive however for a second however he was stronger even back then.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 10:06 AM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hunbu04

both these characters have incalculable strength and unlimited endurance but juggernaut have better durability than immortal hercules and because of that he should be able to take the majority.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 03:28 PM
hunbu04 is currently offline Click here to Send hunbu04 a Private Message Find more posts by hunbu04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I believe with his force field he would take Hercules because Thor couldn't beat Juggernaut and he had his Hammer

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 03:46 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Juggernaut for the win. Everytime.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 06:47 PM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Juggernaut 9.5/10.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:45 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Juggernaut 9.5/10.

Where does the point five come from?

Spiderman comes out of nowhere and traps him in concrete?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:49 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Soljer

CatasrophicFailureOfExistance is a vaild loss stick out tongue

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:51 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Spiderman comes out of nowhere and traps him in concrete?
Juggernaut wins 95% of the fights.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:54 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Juggernaut wins 95% of the fights.

I can do division.

I'm saying, how does Juggernaut lose the other five percent?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 08:55 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

I can do division.

I'm saying, how does Juggernaut lose the other five percent?
Herc. can use his surroundings to get a win like Spiderman has done.

Assuming Herc. is smart enought to pull that off. I figure 5% is fair.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:00 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Can't be done. Juggernaut will break free. Even Spiderman's traps haven't held Juggs. Unless he BFRs Juggs, which I don't think he can do, Juggs will own his ass.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:06 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Can't be done. Juggernaut will break free. Even Spiderman's traps haven't held Juggs. Unless he BFRs Juggs, which I don't think he can do, Juggs will own his ass.

Where is he going to BFR him to? The rules say that a BFR only counts if the opponent can't return to the fight under his own power.

The Juggernaut's walked in space before. He can't be BFRed, unless you mean interdimensionally.

Something that Hercules can't do.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2007 09:11 PM