KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo Runs a Gauntlet.

Lobo Runs a Gauntlet.
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Lobo Runs a Gauntlet.

How far does Lobo get? He gets his chain and hook and gets 5 minutes to rest before the next match starts. No prep.

1. Spiderman
2. Wolverine
3. Thing
4. Sasquatch
5. Wonderman
6. Hulk
7. Superman

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:20 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

clears it.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:20 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk rules all

Lobo breezes through the first five cannon fodder then faces the Hulk and gets his ugly head ripped right off his check necked body. The public then gives the Hulk a medal to award his artistic creation of a Lobo that is better looking and smarter than the original. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:30 AM
Hulk rules all is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk rules all a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk rules all Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Hulk rules all
Lobo breezes through the first five cannon fodder then faces the Hulk and gets his ugly head ripped right off his check necked body. The public then gives the Hulk a medal to award his artistic creation of a Lobo that is better looking and smarter than the original. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

OMG what in the hell are you talking about? Lobo has been able to beat even superman sometimes. He is immortal and regenerative. He's one of if not the best hand to hand skilled person in the known galaxy. He is feared thru out the universe. And you think The Hulk is going to rip his head off? Hulk hasn't even ripped the head of Thor off and Lobo is hella more durable and immortal than Thor. Hell hulk, hasn't even seriously injured the Thing.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:33 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

I concur, ideally he has the potential to clear it. Are his blood clones restricted from this?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:38 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

he may have the potential to clear it but he a stops at hulk unless the blood clone is on.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:41 AM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by King_Mungi
I concur, ideally he has the potential to clear it. Are his blood clones restricted from this?
His blood cloning is allowed but he cannot make more than one clone.

Does that make sense?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:42 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by snoopdogg
His blood cloning is allowed but he cannot make more than one clone.

Does that make sense?

Yep, so potentially there would be 2 Lobo's at a max.

There's not much majority of these people can do to Lobo as he can completly regenerate from a drop of blood in seconds. His healing factor puts Hulk and various others to shame.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:43 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
he may have the potential to clear it but he a stops at hulk unless the blood clone is on.

Now how in the hell does the Hulk stop lobo, when superman with his speed, bio aura, invulnerability, enhanced reflexes, senses, heat vision, wind breath and what ever else he pulls out of his ass can't? WTF

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:45 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yep, so potentially there would be 2 Lobo's at a max.

There's not much majority of these people can do to Lobo as he can completly regenerate from a drop of blood in seconds. His healing factor puts Hulk and various others to shame.
Not exactly what I mean. There can be only one Lobo at a time, but somehow if he gets mauled he can regenerate from a drop of blood to continue the fight.

And besides I'm not sure he can create clones anymore. But he can regenerate from a single drop of blood.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:47 AM
Hulk rules all

I guess it's because Hulk>Superman. That's the facts I do believe. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:47 AM
Hulk rules all is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk rules all a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk rules all Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hulk rules all
I guess it's because Hulk>Superman. That's the facts I do believe. Hulk rules all. Case closed.

LMAO. Superman is so far above the hulk in strength. And Superman has been known to get as strong as he needs to. 100,000 superman moon splitting punches to the hulk's skull, while spinning his wrist to drill diamonds, would turn the hulks brain to mush. and the hulk is so slow, he would be a statue standing there while it was happening. Superman would destroy him completely and even the hulks healing factor wouldn't be able to keep up. Or superman tosses the hulk into a black hole. Or the sun.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:51 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Lobo is actually pretty fast. When Supes and Lobo first fought Supes was commenting on how fast Lobo is.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:55 AM
Tassadar
Executor

Lobo clears it.

92% of teens have moved onto rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 01:59 AM
Tassadar is currently offline Click here to Send Tassadar a Private Message Find more posts by Tassadar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Yeah, Lobo is going to clear this.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 02:03 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordFear

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Now how in the hell does the Hulk stop lobo, when superman with his speed, bio aura, invulnerability, enhanced reflexes, senses, heat vision, wind breath and what ever else he pulls out of his ass can't? WTF

Wait I have the whole Lobo collections of the 90's and he did die by the hands of a bad ass merc who stuck a grenade up in him and blew him asunder. He died but fought his way back to the living. My point is is that he can be killed momentarily and to me that's a win

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 02:05 AM
LordFear is currently offline Click here to Send LordFear a Private Message Find more posts by LordFear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by LordFear
Wait I have the whole Lobo collections of the 90's and he did die by the hands of a bad ass merc who stuck a grenade up in him and blew him asunder. He died but fought his way back to the living. My point is is that he can be killed momentarily and to me that's a win

Since then, he can't be killed tho> didn't heaven and hell ban him from death since then? Also, what kind of grenade was it? It had to be an alien uber cosmic grenade in order to kill him.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 02:07 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by LordFear
That was before his ban from death.

BTW I just updated the Lobo thread with some brawls between Lobo and Supes.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 02:12 AM
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Lobo frags those bastich.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:10 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
swerve1988
elite

hulk should be above supes cuz LOBO beat supes but can't beat hulk

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2007 03:53 AM
swerve1988 is currently offline Click here to Send swerve1988 a Private Message Find more posts by swerve1988 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote