KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If Surfer...........................

If Surfer...........................
Started by: UniOmni

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

If Surfer...........................

If Surfer physically pushed a planet, under the pen of Striawhatshisface, would you call bullshit? No amping via the PC.

Just moved a Celestial body, and with only a grimace.....How badly would that upset the balance?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 04:37 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: If Surfer...........................

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UniOmni
If Surfer physically pushed a planet, under the pen of Striawhatshisface, would you call bullshit? No amping via the PC.

Just moved a Celestial body, and with only a grimace.....How badly would that upset the balance?

That would be the dummest shit ever. becuz the surfer wouldn't ever push a planet with his fist when he could use TK or phase it out of his way.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 04:40 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Lets say Galactus or some badguy cut off his more versatile uses for the PC.

So all he's left with are his own normal physical stats.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 04:42 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UniOmni
Lets say Galactus or some badguy cut off his more versatile uses for the PC.

So all he's left with are his own normal physical stats.

He couldnt' push a planet. He's not that strong. I'd put him around maybe like HUlk calm lvls. maybe class 100. He certainly couldn't even over power the runner. ANd the runner isn't stronger than Champion.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 04:44 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I couldn't really see him doing it at his base level. If he amped up with the power cosmic, he'd probably be at the planetary level or above...

But, as was mentioned, why bother?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 05:13 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

really can't say.
he's too versatile to really have much in the way of physical strength showings (no silly Superman type stuff is necessary).

he's done things on a planetary scale with the same ease that Galactus does on a galactic/universal scale, so perhaps he has a similar physical strength (without amping), but this is really reaching...

have to say non-amping SS = Hulk/Thor level strength, sounds the most reasonable.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 06:20 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Anyone pushing a planet with their hands is, truly, a ridiculous sight, even if you throw in an energy field which keeps the pusher from going through the planet.

In the Surfer's case: even if he just laid his board down on the planet, and had the flat of the board push, it's still silly.

Better to envision him (or anyone who could muster this) towing the planet with some kind of field which envelops the whole world.

Certainly, if he can absorb the power of a star or survive moving through a black hole or a stellar core, that implies that he does have more than enough energy at his disposal to move a world.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2007 12:18 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote