KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eye Beams Vs Hand Beams

Beam me up
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Eye-beams 45 60.81%
Hand-beams 29 39.19%
Total: 74 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eye Beams Vs Hand Beams
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

Eye Beams Vs Hand Beams

Which are better?

Ok, if you were, somehow, given the option to have eyebeams or handbeams which would you pick? (both will be at the same power level)

Let's say it's heat beams (for example)

Eye-beams mean that while in a grapple with somone of equal or greater strength you have another avenue of attack - burn their face.

Hand-beams mean that you can fire in two directions at once and in a grapple you could burn their hands.

Glowing eyes look cool ... but so do glowing fists.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:31 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Eyebeams.

Harder for people to prevent you from using them, better accuracy, potentially easier to hide when you use them.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:33 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Interesting.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:34 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Hand beams for me

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:37 PM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

So basically like Havok or Cyclops?

Well in that case I would pick Havok because he can generate it from anywhere, but....lets pretend it was only hands and eyes.

Say like Superman's heat vision compared to Majestic's hand blasts?

I really dont know. Each have their own pros and cons erm

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:39 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

It depends on who's Eye beams and who's hand beams. Darksied's Eye beams are UBER over most anyone's hand beams. Except then you have someone like Infinity Man who's hand beams pwn anything they touch quite easily.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:39 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Hand beams generally create explosions when they hit the ground, making them harder to dodge.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:40 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Re: Eye Beams Vs Hand Beams

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It depends on who's Eye beams and who's hand beams. Darksied's Eye beams are UBER over most anyone's hand beams. Except then you have someone like Infinity Man who's hand beams pwn anything they touch quite easily.

Originally posted by Scoobless
Ok, if you were, somehow, given the option to have eyebeams or handbeams which would you pick? (both will be at the same power level)

It's the exact same power, the choice is only between where you want them to emit from.

We'll call it Superman heat beam level to make it easier.

smile

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:40 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by King Kandy
Hand beams generally create explosions when they hit the ground, making them harder to dodge.

HandBeams tend to get dodged more. EyeBeams are more I look at you and you die.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:41 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Eye Beams give you the Option of using ur fist more as well if you have super strength to go along with it.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:43 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I dunno. To me it comes down to the accuracy of eye beams against the wide range damage of hand beams.

I would probably go with eye beams just because you can be more stealthy about it plus you can do that badass shit that Superman does when he makes his eyes glow and gets in somebody's face.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:44 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Wristblades.

Oh wait, that's not an option. Dammit!

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:44 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

well i'd be the only person on earth with this chose let alone power. Give me the hands

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:46 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hands beams for me...you can point them in any direction look else where ...eyebeams had to go where you look...

Sig done by me.

Last edited by endrict on Mar 10th, 2007 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:48 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Eyebeams , it's much easier to look at someone then it is to hit them with your hands (if you get what I mean)

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:54 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

How are HandBeams winning in the polls?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:54 PM
golem370

How about using every hair strain to release they beam. Like right before the beam is released you hair rises and points and then the energy collectively releases for your hair strains

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:56 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
How are HandBeams winning in the polls?

Everyone who wants eye beams chooses them because they're too lazy to aim their hands so it makes sense they're too lazy to vote in a poll.

HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Validus
Everyone who wants eye beams chooses them because they're too lazy to aim their hands so it makes sense they're too lazy to vote in a poll.

HandBeamFanboy

A juvenal prank.

CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

no one on earth has beams. I can go all dragonballz on sh!t

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 06:58 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote