KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » surfer with the IG vs DC

surfer with the IG vs DC
Started by: lionking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lionking

Tongue surfer with the IG vs DC

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 03:48 PM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

He gets manhandled by Batmite and Mr mxy, and no one else eevn lifts a finger. They play with him and have a ball and laugh at him for the sheer joy of it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 03:52 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qqqqqqq

thats surferdick!

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 03:54 PM
qqqqqqq is currently offline Click here to Send qqqqqqq a Private Message Find more posts by qqqqqqq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lionking

surfer with the IG couldn't he banesh them from the universe

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 03:58 PM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: surfer with the IG vs DC

quote: (post)

Surfer would loose in the DC Universe, DC would only need one hero like Captain Marvel to defeat the SS, even with the IG... why? .... because as we saw in JLA/Avengers the IG has no power in the DC Universe, so SS would have to fight with his own powers wink.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 03:59 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lionking

and he would still beat captain marvel.

u think

captain marvel would beat surfer laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 04:01 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by lionking
and he would still beat captain marvel.

u think

captain marvel would beat surfer laughing laughing laughing laughing

Captain Marvel has none of Superman's weaknesses. ANd also captain marvel happens to be shazam at the present. so yeah, surfer would lose big time.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 04:08 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lionking

POWER COSMIC

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 04:15 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Captain Marvel has none of Superman's weaknesses. ANd also captain marvel happens to be shazam at the present. so yeah, surfer would lose big time.

Surfer also handily has that convenient magic weakness.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 04:34 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

surfer kills everyone.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 07:54 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

what is the powerlevel of the current Surfer?

what's he upto? what are his feats? how was he altered?
is there anywhere on the web, where I can find out more???

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 07:57 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lionking

surfer recently blow up a panet for laughs.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 08:31 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

hasn't he always been able to do things like that?

what are the 'upgrades' people keep mentioning.
I saw the scan where his board cut Gladiator in half, he certainly seems more ruthless now than he ever was (thank god, he could get a tad tiring with all his 'speechifying').

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 08:37 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Originally posted by janus77

I saw the scan where his board cut Gladiator in half, he certainly seems more ruthless now than he ever was (thank god, he could get a tad tiring with all his 'speechifying').

That is an alternate version of SS.. Herald Surfer (current) unknown upgrade but deff. more ruthless but still pacifist..lol (dont know if that made since)

My Artwork

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 08:41 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
captain marvel beating surfer laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 08:41 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by janus77

That was SS from "Exiles", that version of SS is much different than his 616 counterpart, for reasons already touched on in your last post.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 08:42 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

thanks guys.
damn, I was sort of feeling rather proud of The Silver Surfer there. finally he'd learned to cut loose and revel in all that Power Cosmic...
oh and his board looked sooo much cooler than traditional surfer.

I take it Exiles Surfer was also much more powerful than regular Surfer? (I wouldn't imagine he'd be able to slice n' dice Gladiator quite so nonchalantly if he wasn't significantly upgraded).

so, current - herald - surfer is actually more powerful than previously.
has there been any demonstration of the upgrade or was it just Galactus' golden handcuffs ... "welcome back, here have an upgrade, I think that Thanos has been pimping you a bit too much, reflects badly on me ..."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 08:48 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Re: surfer with the IG vs DC

I think he might lose to a thug with a gun when he's standing there with a non-functioning golden glove in a place where the power cosmic doesn't exist.

I guess that might not be so if he still keeps his abilities but has to attain his own energy to power them. In that case, it'd probably take a little more to put him down depending on how much of what he can absorb.

Is he standing behind himself in the second scan? And I love how he infinity backhands Mephisto.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 11:16 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

For the record....

Some of the more powerful members of the DCU would take SS /w/ IG down, fairly easily.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 11:19 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

when did Surfer get the IG?
he just looks silly with it, the IG goes best with Thanos, on him it doesn't look like big brother's glove...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2007 11:51 PM