KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Amazo vs Doomsday

Amazo vs Doomsday
Started by: Mindship

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Amazo vs Doomsday

Okay...I'm pretty sure I did the Search function correctly (Advanced Search, Advanced Options, etc), and I was pretty darn sooprised that this (apparently) hasn't been done.

I thought of this reading the new Amazo Respect thread and was impressed with how he handled the JLA with the powers of 14 members.

It reminded me of how DoS Doomsday virtually cake-walked through his story's version of the JLA.

So: who takes this? 14-power Amazo versus...
1. DoS Doomsday
2. Most powerful version of Doomsday

(Off-the-cuff: I say Amazo wins #1, but Doomsday wins #2).

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 06:35 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Actually, Amazo beat 35 members of the JLA.

Once the reinforcements showed up (the 35), he began adding to the 14 powers he already had.

So Amazo had more than 14 powers.

But I'd give Amazo the edge in both battles.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Mar 19th, 2007 at 06:42 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 06:38 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Amazo wins, just as powerful with more to his advantage.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 06:58 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Donkey Punch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hunter Prey Doomsday stalemates him. He's basically the living Embodiment of Evolution. I bet hed eventually eveolve past AMAZO's ability to copy powers. smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:00 PM
Donkey Punch is currently offline Click here to Send Donkey Punch a Private Message Find more posts by Donkey Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Donkey Punch
Hunter Prey Doomsday stalemates him. He's basically the living Embodiment of Evolution. I bet hed eventually eveolve past AMAZO's ability to copy powers. smile

huh
How can you evolve past something like that?

Bankai.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:01 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Amazo wins

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:05 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Donkey Punch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by juggernaut66666
huh
How can you evolve past something like that?

Who knows ?

How does God lift a UN lift able mountain ? Logic doesn't really apply when you can bend the laws of Entropy. Just an IMO though. smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:12 PM
Donkey Punch is currently offline Click here to Send Donkey Punch a Private Message Find more posts by Donkey Punch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Amazo wins.

Made by DW

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:13 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Amazo copies power via dupicating cells at a subatomic level. There is no way to evolve past that ability. In addition Amazo has other abilities.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:18 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Donkey Punch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dvampire
Amazo wins.

Mate I've been having a look at the Superman respect thread recently, and you seem to know you're Stuff, a LOT. I was wondering if you solve his Energy Crisis problem mentioned in this thread ?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...s-energy-crisis

I think it was you who mentioned that he taps into a separate unlimited source energy that isn't Solar energy. Do you have any scans supporting this. smile

Thanks. big grin

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:19 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Amazo takes it both times.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:20 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Donkey Punch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by horrorwolf
There is no way to evolve past that ability. In addition Amazo has other abilities.

Who to say there isn't. As it was stated through out Hunter prey and the Doomsday Annual, Doomsday was a force of Nature who had the power of evolution on his side. Just because AMAZO can copy his cells is there anyway to vouch that he would be a living embodiment of Evolution that works beyond the subatomic level IN COMICS. Just a theory though, please dont go mental at me, if you dont agree. And even if he does coppy it, the two will continue evolving until the end of time. Leading to a stalemate.
smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:22 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Who to say there isn't. As it was stated through out Hunter prey and the Doomsday Annual, Doomsday was a force of Nature who had the power of evolution on his side. Just because AMAZO can copy his cells is there anyway to vouch that he would be a living embodiment of Evolution that works beyond the subatomic level IN COMICS. Just a theory though, please dont go mental at me, if you dont agree. And even if he does coppy it, the two will continue evolving until the end of time. Leading to a stalemate.
smile

Amazo starts off at a higher level.

What stops him from copying DD's evolution ability?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:26 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Does Doomsday even have "bio - energy"?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:28 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Donkey Punch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Amazo starts off at a higher level.

What stops him from copying DD's evolution ability?

If he copies the two will contiune evolving to counter each others abilities for the rest of eternity causing a Stalemate. smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:30 PM
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

smile

That was exactly my point. Comics or not, even if DD could evolve "beyond" Amazo in any way, How can you argue that Amazo couldnt match that evolution too. You cant.

wink

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:31 PM
Donkey Punch
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he copies the two will contiune evolving to counter each others abilities for the rest of eternity causing a Stalemate. smile

And I'm not entirely sure he'll be able to copy his abilities as they may transcend reality. smile But thats just a theory of mine. smile

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:31 PM
Donkey Punch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by horrorwolf
That was exactly my point. Comics or not, even if DD could evolve "beyond" Amazo in any way, How can you argue that Amazo couldnt match that evolution too.

wink

You're right = a Stalemate.

But i have a theory; that Doomsday's evolution powers may transcend reality preventing Amazo from being able to copy his abilities. But thats just a theory of mine.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:34 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

I disagree.

Amazo starts off higher than DD is every area. He then copies DD's evolution ability. As fast as DD can evolve Amazo will always be two steps ahead.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:34 PM
Donkey Punch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I disagree.

Amazo starts off higher than DD is every area. He then copies DD's evolution ability. As fast as DD can evolve Amazo will always be two steps ahead.

Well i disagree, but I'd have to get 'philosophical on you to try and dissuade you, which i wont. wink

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 07:40 PM