KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor vs. Wonder Woman

Thor vs. Wonder Woman
Started by: Kurash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (69): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurash
High Warlord

Thor vs. Wonder Woman

Normal Thor with Mjolnir vs. Wonder Woman with standard bracers, lasso and tiara

If WW could win, would she still be able to win if we gave Thor his Belt of Strength?

I think WW would win the first fight, not sure about the second, what do yall think?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:18 PM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Thor vs. Wonder Woman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurash
Normal Thor with Mjolnir vs. Wonder Woman with standard bracers, lasso and tiara

If WW could win, would she still be able to win if we gave Thor his Belt of Strength?

I think WW would win the first fight, not sure about the second, what do yall think?

Odinson

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 10:50 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Wonder Woman wins. I have irrefutable proof that WW would win hands-down.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:39 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Draco69

WW wins by default. Thor is still sleeping

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 19th, 2007 11:45 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

anyone else cause im in a real life arugement with two people about this, just lookin for more opinions and/or facts

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:46 AM
Kurash is currently offline Click here to Send Kurash a Private Message Find more posts by Kurash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I don't think you actually have any proof.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:48 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:49 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

5/ each. They both can pretty much kill each other. They both have uber plot device Weapons. Thor has more Versatility and Offense. WW has more Defense and is far Faster with some of the best reflexes in comics. Both have thier uber weapons in the God wave and God force. It's pretty Even. Thor definitely isn't stronger. IF Diana is very close to superman in strength, and Superman soundly beat Thor in H2h, I say WW and Thor are even.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:50 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurash
High Warlord

heres my key factor to where i think WW takes it for majority is that Supermans skin is far tougher than Thors (his durability is said to be several times thicker than normal human hide which i dont think is anywhere near Supes) and Dianas tiara had no problem slitting Clarks throat, so I would think it could cleany cut off Thors head without to much trouble.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:53 AM
Badabing
Karen

This is all you need:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qf3t_haVEM

eek! laughing Wow, my whole outlook has changed on this battle!

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
5/ each. They both can pretty much kill each other. They both have uber plot device Weapons. Thor has more Versatility and Offense. WW has more Defense and is far Faster with some of the best reflexes in comics. Both have thier uber weapons in the God wave and God force. It's pretty Even. Thor definitely isn't stronger. IF Diana is very close to superman in strength, and Superman soundly beat Thor in H2h, I say WW and Thor are even.
This is the most biased claim of read in quite a while. sad

stick out tongue

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:54 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

This is all you need:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qf3t_haVEM

That was ungodly ****ing awesome. eek! that actually seems like the battle would go pretty much. Barring Thor BFRing Diana with a portal, (which she may not give him the time for), she can beat him. They are close to even, but for one thing. Wondy has higher strength feats, and vastly higher combat speed.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 03:59 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-mE...ted&search=
Dear god.......please let Capcom get the rights to make this game.........

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:09 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

I been praying for that since Marvel vs. DC came out.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:10 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Never especially now that the next gen systems have come out. Sad to say but all 2d fighters are basically dead.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 04:14 AM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman >>> Wonder Woman

Thor >>> Superman.

Thor wins.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 11:06 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Nikkolas

Thor >>> Superman.

Thor wins.

Thor lost against Superman in the JLA/Avengers Crossover .

It's more like

Superman >= Thor
Superman >= WW
WW = Thor

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 11:12 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

heres my key factor to where i think WW takes it for majority is that Supermans skin is far tougher than Thors (his durability is said to be several times thicker than normal human hide which i dont think is anywhere near Supes) and Dianas tiara had no problem slitting Clarks throat, so I would think it could cleany cut off Thors head without to much trouble.

but thats because superman is vulnerable to magic, WW tiara wouldn´t have the same effect in thor

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 11:13 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galvaclaw

quote:

Thor >>> Superman.

Thor wins.

Thor has feats that put him above Superman? When did this happen?

Before we bring up the 'Thor only lost because of a DC conspiricy' theory, remember there's no truth in it. Kurt Busiek has said in interviews there was no mandate for Thor to win, Superman won because that's who he thinks the winner would be.

I believe Dan Jurgans has also said that Superman is stronger.

Wonder Woman has a good chance to beat Thor. She's strong fast and can block his attacks with her bracelts.

I'm agreeing with Nvr. 5/10 for both of them.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 11:37 AM
Galvaclaw is currently offline Click here to Send Galvaclaw a Private Message Find more posts by Galvaclaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

That was ungodly ****ing awesome. eek! that actually seems like the battle would go pretty much. Barring Thor BFRing Diana with a portal, (which she may not give him the time for), she can beat him. They are close to even, but for one thing. Wondy has higher strength feats, and vastly higher combat speed.

What the hell are you talking about?

Wonder Woman's strength feats aren't ever in the same league as Thor's, and her speed if greater isn't enough so to make a difference.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 05:11 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soujaboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supes skin is as durable as any normal human beings, it's his bio aura that makes him invulnerable to harm. Also, the density of Thor's skin is not the source of his durability, it only aids in his body mass.

The only reason Diana cut Clark so was because his weakness to magic. Magical items seem to bypass supes bio aura and leave his skin completely vulnerable.

Free Beta Ray Howard

Old Post Mar 20th, 2007 05:14 PM
Soujaboy is currently offline Click here to Send Soujaboy a Private Message Find more posts by Soujaboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote