KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle of Legends..beside Marvel: Andre the Giant vs. The Undertaker

Battle of Legends..beside Marvel: Andre the Giant vs. The Undertaker
Started by: Betageuze

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betageuze

Battle of Legends..beside Marvel: Andre the Giant vs. The Undertaker

unfortunateley... Andre wasnt in good shape ... but it was rumored... that WWE have planned a confrontation between those two.. behemoths......

Andre the Giant
8th Wonder of the World... and one of the few legends of modern Wrestling ... beside Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Randy Savage, Bret Hart and Ric Flair

against

The ominous... Undertaker

battle of the giants.... of the legends

who wins ?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:06 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Battle of Legends..beside Marvel: Andre the Giant vs. The Undertaker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Betageuze
unfortunateley... Andre wasnt in good shape ... but it was rumored... that WWE have planned a confrontation between those two.. behemoths......

Andre the Giant
8th Wonder of the World... and one of the few legends of modern Wrestling ... beside Hulk Hogan, Undertaker, Randy Savage, Bret Hart and Ric Flair

against

The ominous... Undertaker

battle of the giants.... of the legends

who wins ?

Andre was bitter during his last days in WWF. IMHO, he should have stayed away from Bobby 'The Brain'. He can beat Mark Callaway. Callaway is the greatest athlete since Andre

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:12 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dawsey28

Are these threads legal?

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:14 PM
dawsey28 is currently offline Click here to Send dawsey28 a Private Message Find more posts by dawsey28 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by dawsey28
Are these threads legal?

Legal as in

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:31 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

lol...no, they aren't legal in this particular forum. I think Undertaker takes it...especially Classic Undertaker. Andre is too slow and has very limited move sets. Undertaker knows submission holds, has great strength(tombstoned King Kong Bundy and Mark Henry), and he feels no pain..if you go with the Classic Version. Nothing Andre could do would phase him. Taker has already beaten other giants similar in size...Giant Gonzalez...Big Show..Diesel..and the Great Khali.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:32 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

No VIS[Vince induced stupidity.]? Andre.
Otherwise taker would keep popping up with his undead self.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:35 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Betageuze

sorry.. i know.... that this thread does not belongs to here... BUT.....

this should be.... a little change ... in front of the stage of the great Marvel "Superstars"

and names.. like

Andre the Giant
and Undertaker

are ... Superstars... indeed as well...

Andre (rest in peace my friend) and Undertaker (indeed the phenom)
are names in business.. that can compare to the great Marvel stars... like Spiderman, Cap America and Thor...

so please... apologize...

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:39 PM
Betageuze is currently offline Click here to Send Betageuze a Private Message Find more posts by Betageuze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Juntai

Deadman will win Wrestlemania

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:44 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by guy222
Deadman will win Wrestlemania
I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I still hear about it from guys at work, I hope he wins too.

I'm more into UFC and Pride

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:45 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

If these two had a non staged, actual fight...I still see Undertaker winning. Andre is pretty damn slow. It wouldn't take much to take his legs out and get him down. The only thing you really have to watch for is Andre grabbing you....if he wraps you up...it's pretty much over. I think Taker is fast enough and has enough actual fighting experience to avoid Andre for the most part and take him down to the ground. Once there...a few well placed kicks to the face and ribs would pretty much do Andre in..lol.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:46 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

yeah, I think Undertaker will retire unbeaten at Wrestlemania. I don't think he will hold the title for very long though...probably not even til Summerlam.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:49 PM
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

William Reagal comes in and bashes both

GAM

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:51 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

classic undertaker I think has a chance but not the current one against andre now way

(when I was a kid I thought wressilers could take out most comic heros, like spiderman, beast, and the hulk.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:56 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

lol...well, maybe Stone Cold will go out there...give em both stunners....and drink beer all night

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:57 PM
guy222
With my gal

I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I still hear about it from guys at work, I hope he wins too.

I'm more into UFC and Pride

I watch a bit more UFC now. It is brutal

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:59 PM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
yeah, I think Undertaker will retire unbeaten at Wrestlemania. I don't think he will hold the title for very long though...probably not even til Summerlam.

Mark should retire

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 05:59 PM
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
lol...well, maybe Stone Cold will go out there...give em both stunners....and drink beer all night

Steve Williams signed a lil contract. He should stay a bit. Vince and Steve have a 'good' relationship

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:00 PM
swerve1988
elite

taker(classic) wins
Andre is one of my favorites though
taker has to watch out for those headbutts

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:02 PM
swerve1988 is currently offline Click here to Send swerve1988 a Private Message Find more posts by swerve1988 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jasofisc

Originally posted by guy222
I watch a bit more UFC now. It is brutal

I hate all the new rules
the first ufc is still the best in my opinion

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:10 PM
jasofisc is currently offline Click here to Send jasofisc a Private Message Find more posts by jasofisc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk Hogan wins.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2007 06:16 PM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote