KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » dr. strange and silver surfer vs green lantern and dr. fate

dr. strange and silver surfer vs green lantern and dr. fate
Started by: geshien

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Toad

dr. strange and silver surfer vs green lantern and dr. fate

bloodlust on.

FIGHT!

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 09:36 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

btw, hal jordan green lantern.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 09:41 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Surfer defeats both by himself.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 10:01 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

quote: (post)
Originally posted by UniOmni

care to elabortate?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 10:28 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are seriously retarded.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 10:29 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Surfer can't beat Guy gardener and The Punisher Fate at the same time?

When i answered this thread, thats who he was fighting in my mind.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 10:32 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surfer can't beat Guy gardener and The Punisher Fate at the same time?

When i answered this thread, thats who he was fighting in my mind.

WTF?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2007 10:34 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WTF?

He's pointing out that no specifics were given.

Which Lantern? Which Fate?

Meh.

Strange > Fate.

Surfer >= Green Lantern.

Team 1 wins.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 01:51 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

i said which lantern. as for fate. i do apologize, kent nelson.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:11 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by geshien

I meant in the first post. Hence why the poster mentioned Guy.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 04:51 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which Fate?

Kent was at least Strange's equal if not slightly superior, but every other fate except the merged fate was his inferior by a giant leap.

Surfer and Hal are close in power, but Surfer can duplicate anything Hal has ever done and he's physically superior and thousands of millions of times faster.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:46 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: dr. strange and silver surfer vs green lantern and dr. fate

bloodlust on.

FIGHT!

Team One

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:48 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

Originally posted by long pig
Which Fate?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 05:57 AM
janus77
Banana Genius

Surfer & Strange.
The Surfer is faster, more powerful and versatile than GL.
the magic guys bore me no expression

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 07:35 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I could see if you think Surfer is faster (equal in flight speed), and I could even see how you think he's more powerful (wrong but acceptable) but how the hell is he more versatile?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 08:16 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Validus
I could see if you think Surfer is faster (equal in flight speed), and I could even see how you think he's more powerful (wrong but acceptable) but how the hell is he more versatile?

He doesn't know wtf he's talking about. The reason for that is D.C's fault, thought.

Matter fact, Strange and GLs are a lot alike when it comes to how they are portrayed in anything other than their own titles.

GLs seem only able to make big fists and punch/pick things up with them or make weapons like big axes. Strange is used as a guy who can teleport and shoot beams from his hands.

But yea, GL and Surfer are both equally versatile.

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 09:34 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

'scuse me, but GLs are depicted as making rather comical use of their rings. The Surfer's powers are just far more varied and dynamic. from altering dna (on a planetwide scale) to creating blackholes and travelling in time.

of course The Surfer is more versatile (and much faster - billions of times the speed of light, can the human GLs actually even process information/sensations coming at those speeds?).

just because the ring allows GLs to come up with anything they want doesn't mean that they're no longer human (and limited by the same physiology as the rest of us).

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 10:27 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by janus77
'scuse me, but GLs are depicted as making rather comical use of their rings. The Surfer's powers are just far more varied and dynamic. from altering dna (on a planetwide scale) to creating blackholes and travelling in time.

of course The Surfer is more versatile (and much faster - billions of times the speed of light, can the human GLs actually even process information/sensations coming at those speeds?).

just because the ring allows GLs to come up with anything they want doesn't mean that they're no longer human (and limited by the same physiology as the rest of us).

Actually Kyle integrated Kryptonian DNA into his own with the ring at one point. The ring really is only limited by imagination and will. It has an AI as well which does a lot automatically.

-FO!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 12:43 PM
Flame On!! is currently offline Click here to Send Flame On!! a Private Message Find more posts by Flame On!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Flame On!!
Actually Kyle integrated Kryptonian DNA into his own with the ring at one point. The ring really is only limited by imagination and will. It has an AI as well which does a lot automatically.

-FO!!

Aren't the rings also limited by how much energy they can channel?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:02 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Aren't the rings also limited by how much energy they can channel?

No not really the will of the user basically defines what the plasma constructs can do, both as far as integrity and scope e.g. Superman prime is able to swat a star in Solaris, we've seen it contain supernovas etc. dependent on the user. It takes a certain kind of willpower to weild the ring for instance Green Arrow a string willed guy could only make an arrow because he was cynical.

If though you mean it is limited in duration of charge in that you are correct.

-FO!!

Old Post Mar 26th, 2007 02:09 PM
Flame On!! is currently offline Click here to Send Flame On!! a Private Message Find more posts by Flame On!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote