KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ok what the hell

Ok what the hell
Started by: Combat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Combat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ok what the hell

I have been ignored on here since I was accused as a sock of some Judge guy. Then I read a thread made by him and he has written I am someone called AJ or Whirl or whatever it is.

What the **** !!!

I am sorry but its getting annoying.

You really are not a nice site. You claim to be a nice site but then be cruel to new members.

What is with you all.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:18 PM
Combat is currently offline Click here to Send Combat a Private Message Find more posts by Combat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

You do realize that

A) This is not the place for a thread like this
and
B) Every sock and troll has made this thread at least once

Why not just debate and ask questions rather than spam?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:19 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

You suck dude, "We" claim to be a nice site? We claim nothing. Secondly it was a single person who claimed that you were AJ or Whirly or whomever, so therefore everybody is to blame? I think not.

Either way, I don't care.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:19 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theTRUEjudge
Restricted

Account Restricted

yo r right!
see how boxer was judgedbig grin

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:20 PM
theTRUEjudge is currently offline Click here to Send theTRUEjudge a Private Message Find more posts by theTRUEjudge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by theTRUEjudge
yo r right!
see how boxer was judgedbig grin

o when o when will the KMC socks leave, O when, o when, will they actually have a life. O when o when will Judge get a life and leave the board alone

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:24 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

I demand we un-ignore my fanboy !

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:25 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat
Restricted

Account Restricted

V I don't know you so its not aimed at you. But I arrived. I was spoken to until I was accused of being a sock then I have gotten no replys for anything. Ignored everywhere.

Then I am called Whirl or something. People take notice of me and stop ignoring and accusing

Oh and:

Chaos or whatever maybe they do make them, but maybe people who aren't socks make them because people are bastards.

Oh and V one final bit, I tried to debate but no one replied.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:26 PM
Combat is currently offline Click here to Send Combat a Private Message Find more posts by Combat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by grey fox
I demand we un-ignore my fanboy !

Thank you Fox.

I became your fanboy when I saw you humilate Judge, I think it was him anyway.

Funiest thing ever.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:27 PM
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Combat
V I don't know you so its not aimed at you. But I arrived. I was spoken to until I was accused of being a sock then I have gotten no replys for anything. Ignored everywhere.

Then I am called Whirl or something. People take notice of me and stop ignoring and accusing

Oh and:

Chaos or whatever maybe they do make them, but maybe people who aren't socks make them because people are bastards.

Oh and V one final bit, I tried to debate but no one replied.

Lord of the flie young one, Lord of the flies it's what happens when no adults are aroound.

You are like "Piggie"

-FO!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:29 PM
Flame On!! is currently offline Click here to Send Flame On!! a Private Message Find more posts by Flame On!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Flame On!!
Lord of the flie young one, Lord of the flies it's what happens when no adults are aroound.

You are like "Piggie"

-FO!!

No one's getting crushed by a boulder. Well not yet anyway.

I have been ignored on here since I was accused as a sock of some Judge guy. Then I read a thread made by him and he has written I am someone called AJ or Whirl or whatever it is.

What the **** !!!

You really are not a nice site. You claim to be a nice site but then be cruel to new members.

What is with you all.

For the record, I don't think people are ignoring you. People are just to lazy to reply. Or aren't interested enough to reply. Making a thread like this just seems very Drama "Queenish"/Unnecessary.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Mar 27th, 2007 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:31 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theTRUEjudge
Restricted

Account Restricted

its my fault, combatsmile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:31 PM
theTRUEjudge is currently offline Click here to Send theTRUEjudge a Private Message Find more posts by theTRUEjudge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut up Judge, your right its your fault asswipe

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:34 PM
hush

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:34 PM
hush is currently offline Click here to Send hush a Private Message Find more posts by hush Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theTRUEjudge
Restricted

Account Restricted

it issmile
because of me, your KMCdom will sucksmile

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:35 PM
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
No one's getting crushed by a boulder. Well not yet anyway.

But the behaviour of the "Sock hunters" is completely lawless they react to almost nothing from the Judge. They perpetuate him. They are the ones that should be banned.

smile

-FO!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:35 PM
Flame On!! is currently offline Click here to Send Flame On!! a Private Message Find more posts by Flame On!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Toad

Re: Ok what the hell

What the **** !!!

What is with you all.

you'll get over it roll eyes (sarcastic)

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:36 PM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

But the behaviour of the "Sock hunters" is completely lawless they react to almost nothing from the Judge. They perpetuate him. They are the ones that should be banned.

smile

-FO!!

Point taken but then again Piggy was partly responsible for the fate that fell upon him. If Piggy didn't draw so much attention to himself he could have been one of the "sock hunters", better off then a piece of bacon. IMO. shifty

Fact of the matter is, Piggy made his first mistake when he told Ralph his school nickname. Very bad move by the piglet. erm

I know it's a horrible thing, but Piggy made himself an easy target.

Last edited by ExodusCloak on Mar 27th, 2007 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:39 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flame On!!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Point taken but then again Piggy was partly responsible for the fate that fell upon him. If Piggy didn't draw so much attention to himself he could have been one of the "sock hunters", better off then a piece of bacon. IMO. shifty

Fact of the matter is, Piggy made his first mistake when he told Ralph his school nickname. Very bad move by the piglet. erm

To a point, however it was the imaturity and lack of rules that allowed piggie to get stoned. This is really no different. The Judge in his mechanisms is purely highlighting the stupidity of the sock hunters. He couldn't give a shit what they think of him. He's laughing at them anyway.

-FO!!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:53 PM
BooBoo Bear
Restricted

Account Restricted

To a point, however it was the imaturity and lack of rules that allowed piggie to get stoned. This is really no different. The Judge in his mechanisms is purely highlighting the stupidity of the sock hunters. He couldn't give a shit what they think of him. He's laughing at them anyway.

-FO!!

You suck cock Flame On!!

-Marcus

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:54 PM
BooBoo Bear is currently offline Click here to Send BooBoo Bear a Private Message Find more posts by BooBoo Bear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

edit

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Mar 27th, 2007 08:58 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote