KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Annihilus (annihilation version) Vs Thanos

Annihilus (annihilation version) Vs Thanos
Started by: Mider999

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

Annihilus (annihilation version) Vs Thanos

The leader of the annihilation wave

vs

the mad titan

i dont really know how to gage annihilus powers, since nobody in here has a standard clue as to how strong nova or quasar where when he beat both of them, what i mean is some say nova is below herald and others say he is above, i say he's above. Quasar on the other hand is pretty powerful if he wants to be, he did hang with the IG, and if any of you know his feats you know he's a tough guy. Annihlus fought both of these guys and killed quasar taking the bands from him. Through Annihlus died in annihilation it was my understanding that nova was able to kill him only after galactus took a shot at annihlus thus i dont know if nova beat him all by himself or if galactus first wore him down.

What is your opinions or view of the facts.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:08 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

thumb down

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:09 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Annihilus (annihilation version) Vs Thanos

So Annihilus with the CR/Q-Bands vs. Thanos? confused

Annihilus ftw.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mider999
Quasar on the other hand is pretty powerful if he wants to be, he did hang with the IG
You mean when Thanos /w/ IG imposed a limit on himself so the heroes would have a chance against him.... All to impress mistress Death?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 16th, 2007 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:11 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Annihilus (annihilation version) Vs Thanos

The leader of the annihilation wave

vs

the mad titan

i dont really know how to gage annihilus powers, since nobody in here has a standard clue as to how strong nova or quasar where when he beat both of them, what i mean is some say nova is below herald and others say he is above, i say he's above. Quasar on the other hand is pretty powerful if he wants to be, he did hang with the IG, and if any of you know his feats you know he's a tough guy. Annihlus fought both of these guys and killed quasar taking the bands from him. Through Annihlus died in annihilation it was my understanding that nova was able to kill him only after galactus took a shot at annihlus thus i dont know if nova beat him all by himself or if galactus first wore him down.

What is your opinions or view of the facts.

Thanos falls. Living Death that Walks should return

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:14 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Ones deaderz, and 1 is liek, toatlly a baby!!

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...vs+Annihilus%29

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:17 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Thanos ftw.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:18 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Annihilus (annihilation version) Vs Thanos

Originally posted by Galan007
So Annihilus with the CR/Q-Bands vs. Thanos? confused

Annihilus ftw.

You mean when Thanos /w/ IG imposed a limit on himself so the heroes would have a chance against him.... All to impress mistress Death?

It wasnt that big a limit, it was even stated the heros had like a tiny fraction of a chance of winning now, all he did was turn off his nigh omniscience, all the other powers such as reality maniupatlion, unlimited strenght, time manipulation, soul manipulation where still under his controll, including space manipulation the only diffrence was that he didnt know what was gonna happen or what was happening every where at once anymore.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:20 PM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

The hero's attacked him and cought him off gaurd a few times, but it was basically pointless, the best thing they could do was somehow try to get the IG away from him, they could pound on him all they wanted but the IG made him indestructable im guessing, thor, hulk they all pretty much pounded him his head with out mercy. But then again it might just have been him being uber durable but i doubt it since the only power he turned off was the nigh omniscience.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:22 PM
Estacado
Legendary

He only used the power gem.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:23 PM
Rorschach

Quasar didn't do shit to Thanos with the IG.

http://i13.tinypic.com/2dkmx6t.jpg

http://i10.tinypic.com/2m5c500.jpg

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:27 PM
Rorschach is currently offline Click here to Send Rorschach a Private Message Find more posts by Rorschach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by I watch Pokemon

Another fight in a Quaser comic.
Quas2r leik tota11y disintegrated Tahnos!
Than tahnos regiraped, and liek pwnzered him!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:28 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

But mider said he was hanging with the Ig.

Bankai.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:28 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

lol he omega beamed quasar

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:39 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by I watch Pokemon

How embarrassing. laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 06:45 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

I'm not sure why there's such a debate over whether Nova is as powerful as a Galactus herald. It was said at least twice in the story that he wasn't by both himself and Starlord. Plus Nova's whole team just about shit themselves when Terrax showed up with Ravenous.

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/...tion2018dz1.jpg

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/...tion3005rj8.jpg

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 07:01 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Validus
I'm not sure why there's such a debate over whether Nova is as powerful as a Galactus herald. It was said at least twice in the story that he wasn't by both himself and Starlord. Plus Nova's whole team just about shit themselves when Terrax showed up with Ravenous.

http://img108.imageshack.us/img108/...tion2018dz1.jpg

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/...tion3005rj8.jpg

Kind of a problem considering pre-Annihilation Upgrade Nova took out Fire-Lord.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 07:05 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by grey fox
Kind of a problem considering pre-Annihilation Upgrade Nova took out Fire-Lord.

So did Spider-Man. no expression

Firelord was still far more impressive than Nova during all of Annihilation. I don't see how the writer of Annihilation could have made it more clear that heralds were above Nova.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 07:07 PM
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

so did spiderman........is that even suppose to mean anything......sorry if i sound rude but really what does that mean, its obviously PIS, is nova beating firelord PIS well we dont know we know for sure Spider man beating him is because spiderman has no cosmic powers what so ever. oh and someone stated thanos during the fight with the heroes was only using the power gem.....how funny i didnt know physical strengh allowed you to turn people's bones to rubber like substances, erect force fields around someones head, or turn someone into glass.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 08:55 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

so did spiderman........is that even suppose to mean anything......sorry if i sound rude but really what does that mean, its obviously PIS, is nova beating firelord PIS well we dont know we know for sure Spider man beating him is because spiderman has no cosmic powers what so ever. oh and someone stated thanos during the fight with the heroes was only using the power gem.....how funny i didnt know physical strengh allowed you to turn people's bones to rubber like substances, erect force fields around someones head, or turn someone into glass.
It's called matter manip... something Thanos already had.

Plus, he has put a force field around someone's entire body, really don't see how difficult putting it around someone's head would be...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 08:58 PM
Bad Ash231
Harbinger of Dur

Originally posted by Juntai
lol he omega beamed quasar

(please log in to view the image)

shifty

Sig by Inhuman

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 09:14 PM
Bad Ash231 is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Ash231 a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Ash231 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote