KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » reed richards&forge&hank pym vs dr doom&kang/iron man

reed richards&forge&hank pym vs dr doom&kang/iron man
Started by: lordboo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

reed richards&forge&hank pym vs dr doom&kang/iron man

each team has 1 day prep for battle
who takes it?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 06:50 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: reed richards&forge&hank pym vs dr doom&kang/iron man

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordboo
each team has 1 day prep for battle
who takes it?

team one, but kang is the wildcard

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 07:20 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Re: Re: reed richards&forge&hank pym vs dr doom&kang/iron man

Originally posted by guy222
team one, but kang is the wildcard

i put kang in there for his advanced technology he has available to him,doom&stark could surely use his tech?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 07:26 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Re: Re: reed richards&forge&hank pym vs dr doom&kang/iron man

Originally posted by lordboo
i put kang in there for his advanced technology he has available to him,doom&stark could surely use his tech?

I must admit Reed=Doom. Pym IMO greater mind than Anthony. Forge knows the Adversary and helped defeat Nimrod. Kang is badass

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 07:59 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Re: Re: Re: Re: reed richards&forge&hank pym vs dr doom&kang/iron man

Originally posted by guy222
I must admit Reed=Doom. Pym IMO greater mind than Anthony. Forge knows the Adversary and helped defeat Nimrod. Kang is badass

good point on reed=doom not sure about pym over stark ,forge can invent virtually anything he puts his mind too,i reckon its a close call?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 08:04 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Mr. Fantastic, Ant Man, Forge vs Dr. Doom, Kang, Iron Man...

1 day of prep?... Team 2 wins. Why? Team 2 has 2 guys with time travel devices. their 1 day turns into 25 years...

Forge could create anything... but he isn't the most creative guy. And it takes time to build anything of real use. You would have Forge antman and mr. fantastic vs. the heroes reborn army of dr. doom and the future army of kang... 1 day prep turns the tide. Besides that once it gets to the battle field.. antman and forge or pretty worthless... reed is the only real fighter on their side... while team 2 has all fighters...

team evil wins, lead by the most evil in the bunch. iron man. the jerk that got cap killed.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 08:12 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by rotiart
Mr. Fantastic, Ant Man, Forge vs Dr. Doom, Kang, Iron Man...

1 day of prep?... Team 2 wins. Why? Team 2 has 2 guys with time travel devices. their 1 day turns into 25 years...

Forge could create anything... but he isn't the most creative guy. And it takes time to build anything of real use. You would have Forge antman and mr. fantastic vs. the heroes reborn army of dr. doom and the future army of kang... 1 day prep turns the tide. Besides that once it gets to the battle field.. antman and forge or pretty worthless... reed is the only real fighter on their side... while team 2 has all fighters...

team evil wins, lead by the most evil in the bunch. iron man. the jerk that got cap killed.

Civil War showed friends weren't friends. Forge isn't worhtless. Hank is also Giant Man

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 08:48 PM