KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Super soldier vs superman

Super soldier vs superman
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Super soldier vs superman

Supersoldier was in access, he was captain america and superman combined.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:25 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Superman.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:32 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

how when someone have the same powers but have a shield and know almost every fighting style on the planet.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

I guess Supersoldier since he's Capt and Superman combined

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:39 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Super Soldier may have Supes powers, but he didn't really do anything impressive with them. Granted his appearances were limited.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:42 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by D-Block
I guess Supersoldier since he's Capt and Superman combined

Someone is going to come in here and vote superman because he's superman, putting down the fact that this guy is superman combined with captain america.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:43 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Super Soldier may have Supes powers, but he didn't really do anything impressive with them. Granted his appearances were limited.

He dont have to do anything impressive. Who he is is impressive enough. He is everything superman is plus more.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:44 AM
D-Block

I don't know much about Super Soldier I know he has his powers but was he on Supes same level.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:46 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by carver9
Someone is going to come in here and vote superman because he's superman, putting down the fact that this guy is superman combined with captain america.
Yeap cause superman's a dush like that! wink

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:46 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by D-Block
I don't know much about Super Soldier I know he has his powers but was he on Supes same level.

No, he was not on the same level as Supes. Which is why I give Superman the win.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:47 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

What the f*ck is a "dush"?

I'm going to say Superman, for a simple fact...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:48 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Super Soldier didn't have Superman's full stats. You'd actually be hard pressed to prove he was Wonder Man level.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:48 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

No, he was not on the same level as Supes. Which is why I give Superman the win.

How do you know that he wasnt on the same level as superman. He had heat vision, super speed, super strength etc.....

He did everything that superman did and was ALSO weak to kryptonite, it cant get no super than that. It was stated in wizard that he was everything that superman and captain america is.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:50 AM
D-Block

If that's the case I guess Supes would win since he would be faster, stronger, and more durable.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:51 AM
HaSon

Wizard also said Iron Man was more powerful than Green Lantern. Not the best source to quote on a battle board.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:51 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Conner had heat vision, super speed, super strength and was also weak to kryptonite. Are we to assume Superboy is in the same league as Superman? The answer would be a big No.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:52 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Validus
Super Soldier didn't have Superman's full stats. You'd actually be hard pressed to prove he was Wonder Man level.

I knew when you seen superman vs someone that you would be there. He was everything that superman was plus interest. Where do you get your information from. I can tell that when people are pit against superman you take something away from the other person. Youre not doing anything but guessing.

Darkclaw had all of wolverine powers plus batman intellect. Amazon (wonder woman and batman combined) had all of wonderwoman and storms powers, so why wouldnt super soldier.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:53 AM
carver9

Conner had heat vision, super speed, super strength and was also weak to kryptonite. Are we to assume Superboy is in the same league as Superman? The answer would be a big No.

Was conner also stated to be combined with superman and captain america. So you think that they would combine two people then take powers away from them. Dont make no sense to me.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:54 AM
HaSon

Originally posted by carver9
I knew when you seen superman vs someone that you would be there. He was everything that superman was plus interest. Where do you get your information from. I can tell that when people are pit against superman you take something away from the other person. Youre not doing anything but guessing.

Darkclaw had all of wolverine powers plus batman intellect. Amazon (wonder woman and batman combined) had all of wonderwoman and storms powers, so why wouldnt super soldier.

I get my information from the comics I read. You get yours from bios. The problem is we don't debate bios on this board.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:55 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Validus
Wizard also said Iron Man was more powerful than Green Lantern. Not the best source to quote on a battle board.

Actually wizard said that green lantern was more powerful than iron man when they did a battle board of iron man vs people from dc. They said that green lantern is to powerful for iron man. I think that you read that wrong.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:56 AM