KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Sentry vs hulk: who's the strongest one there is ?

Sentry vs hulk: who's the strongest one there is ?
Started by: FearOfBlood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FearOfBlood

Sentry vs hulk: who's the strongest one there is ?

Old Post May 18th, 2007 05:52 PM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

You have shit.

Sentry had just been depowered by Shultron, which explains why he had trouble holding the helicarrier and Simon and Carol lifted it easily with one hand.

Nice try erm

Old Post May 18th, 2007 05:55 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by CasanoVa
You have shit.

Sentry had just been depowered by Shultron, which explains why he had trouble holding the helicarrier and Simon and Carol lifted it easily with one hand.

Nice try erm

Which comic did this happen in? MA?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 18th, 2007 05:56 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Yeah, no.3

Old Post May 18th, 2007 05:57 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, no.3

Thanks mate.

How strong is he now? Do you think this is some bullshit Marvel's pulling just so he won't be able to stop WWH ?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post May 18th, 2007 06:01 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparkz

You have shit.

Nice try erm

That a permanent depower or a temporary one?

Old Post May 18th, 2007 06:02 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Sentry vs hulk: who's the strongest one there is ?

thank u bz

Old Post May 18th, 2007 06:05 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Sparkz
That a permanent depower or a temporary one?

Temporary one, I think.

Him and Shultron were fighting each other for a few pages, she landed a few good blows but I think he had her on the ropes for a little while. Then all of a sudden she knee's manages to overpower him and knee him in the neck, seconds afterwards he can't even manage to lift something Ms.Marvel does with ease.

It wasn't stated that he was depowered, but it sure seemed like it.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 06:05 PM
Sparkz

Temporary one, I think.

Him and Shultron were fighting each other for a few pages, she landed a few good blows but I think he had her on the ropes for a little while. Then all of a sudden she knee's manages to overpower him and knee him in the neck, seconds afterwards he can't even manage to lift something Ms.Marvel does with ease.

It wasn't stated that he was depowered, but it sure seemed like it.

Well its either that or it was just there for dramatic effect.

Old Post May 18th, 2007 06:06 PM
Sparkz is currently offline Click here to Send Sparkz a Private Message Find more posts by Sparkz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Sparkz
Well its either that or it was just there for dramatic effect.

Like the fact that no.2 was nothing but her standing around for an entire issue wasn't dramatic enough

It seems like the logical presumption to make, considering how he was slapping her around earlier.

He spent about three panels going "Raaargh!!!" trying to lift it, then Carol and Wonderman show up and they just stop it with one hand.

Sounds fishy to me erm

Old Post May 18th, 2007 06:09 PM
Sparkz

Like the fact that no.2 was nothing but her standing around for an entire issue wasn't dramatic enough

It seems like the logical presumption to make, considering how he was slapping her around earlier.

He spent about three panels going "Raaargh!!!" trying to lift it, then Carol and Wonderman show up and they just stop it with one hand.

Sounds fishy to me erm

Yeah I suppose so, but its just one of those things writers do sometimes to try and and drama to the story, Anyway I hope it is explained or something

Old Post May 18th, 2007 06:11 PM
FearOfBlood

You have shit.

Nice try erm

can you provide the scan where it has been stated ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

i read all the issue, no one said what you just said sad

Old Post May 18th, 2007 06:25 PM
FearOfBlood is currently offline Click here to Send FearOfBlood a Private Message Find more posts by FearOfBlood Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by FearOfBlood
can you provide the scan where it has been stated ? roll eyes (sarcastic)

i read all the issue, no one said what you just said sad

I could provide scans of the entire fight, then the helicarrier incident afterwards and let people make their own conclusions, rather than posting the helicarrier incident by itself and out of context.

Use your brain.

Why did Ms.Marvel leave Sentry behind to fight Ultron and not Wondeman?

Because he's stronger.

He manages to get the upperhand upon Ultron for a few pages, then all of a sudden he gets over-powered and struggles to carry something that Wonderman (the guy Sentry was chosen over, to fight Ultron) carries with one hand.

And you can't see the foul-play there? messed

Old Post May 18th, 2007 06:37 PM