KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Emperor Joker vs. The MU Cosmics

Emperor Joker vs. The MU Cosmics
Started by: Nikkolas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Emperor Joker vs. The MU Cosmics

Basically Joker has to take on all the cosmics like Thanos with the IG did.

Can he do it?

As awesome as it was, I don't think Emperor Joker has te feats for this. His highest showing was beating the Hal Jordan Spectre. The rest of the people he beat are far below someone like Eternity.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 01:12 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

u have to put together a team

I think LT can take it on his own but for fun lets say

Arashim the Judge
Galactus
Stranger
Dr. Strange
Thanos W IG

Old Post May 26th, 2007 01:16 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh...what?

I have the team.

quote:

Thanos never fought himself or the LT....

Old Post May 26th, 2007 01:18 AM
Shin_Nikkolas is currently offline Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Re: Emperor Joker vs. The MU Cosmics

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nikkolas

Can he do it?

As awesome as it was, I don't think Emperor Joker has te feats for this. His highest showing was beating the Hal Jordan Spectre. The rest of the people he beat are far below someone like Eternity.

As if he could lose this......... He's gonna win.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 01:36 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tell me exactly -how?-

Did Emperor Joker beat the manifestation of the universe? Or of death?

He beat Darkseid......he's not quite on the listed entity's level.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 01:39 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Tell me exactly -how?-

Did Emperor Joker beat the manifestation of the universe? Or of death?

He beat Darkseid......he's not quite on the listed entity's level.

Go read Mxy's respect thread. It's quite obvious you don't understand the level of power you are dealing with. wink

Old Post May 26th, 2007 01:48 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

The cosmics that Thanos beat with the IG only?

He'll probably win.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 01:54 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

didnt Emperor joker have like 99% of Mxys power?

Old Post May 26th, 2007 02:46 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by norrinradd43
didnt Emperor joker have like 99% of Mxys power?

I believe it was retconned to Batmite's power, not Mxy's. They are still around the same power level, though.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 03:02 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

yup he was pretty much i uno above eternity level how much i dont know but he was up there. He toyed with reality as if it was nothing.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:52 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHATTT???!!!! Joke beat the spectre?! Hell Nah!!

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2007 05:26 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think he beat the spectre out of sheer power i think he put him someplace where if he escaped he'd destroy the universe thus spectre was traped not wanting to risk the loss of life.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 05:30 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomsday49
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mider999
i dont think he beat the spectre out of sheer power i think he put him someplace where if he escaped he'd destroy the universe thus spectre was traped not wanting to risk the loss of life.

thanx, homes. But then again, spectre's lost to many cornballs before....

my life rap isn't for the weak or feeble/ my youth was no sunshine the grind'll eat you/ they say learn from the past history can teach you/ but if i live backward all i see is evil.....Doomsday biatch!!!!!

Old Post May 26th, 2007 08:27 AM
doomsday49 is currently offline Click here to Send doomsday49 a Private Message Find more posts by doomsday49 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
The cosmics that Thanos beat with the IG only?

He'll probably win.

Care to say why?

[quote] Go read Mxy's respect thread. It's quite obvious you don't understand the level of power you are dealing with.[/quuote]

Um, i did read his respect thread?

And I kinda understand the only thing possibly placing Mxy on this level of power is the Elseworlds' stories.

Nothing in full DC continuity showcases he could obliterate a handful of universal cosmics with ease. His highest showing is agains t aweakned Hal Jordan Spectre.

Maybe you should go look at his respect thread and see what he can actually do and while it's impressive, it's still very, very limited.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 10:30 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

[QUOTE=8983816]Originally posted by Nikkolas
Care to say why?

quote:
Go read Mxy's respect thread. It's quite obvious you don't understand the level of power you are dealing with.[/quuote]

Um, i did read his respect thread?

And I kinda understand the only thing possibly placing Mxy on this level of power is the Elseworlds' stories.

Nothing in full DC continuity showcases he could obliterate a handful of universal cosmics with ease. His highest showing is agains t aweakned Hal Jordan Spectre.

Maybe you should go look at his respect thread and see what he can actually do and while it's impressive, it's still very, very limited.

You do realize that the else world's story is cannon becuz the elseworld's are indeed actual realities. And since there is only ONE spectre Prime, and one mxy, the story is cannon unto myx. Try try try again.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 03:59 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
You do realize that the else world's story is cannon becuz the elseworld's are indeed actual realities. And since there is only ONE spectre Prime, and one mxy, the story is cannon unto myx. Try try try again.

1. Get me the scan saying all Elseworlds are canon. I only know of certain ones which were stated to be alternate realities.

2. Perhaps it was retconned after COIE, but there was originally a different Mxy for each universe according to wiki. Afterall, isn't there a fifth dimension for every universe?

3. I don't have to try anything again. I'm not asserting an agenda here. I'm looking at the facts of what Emperor Joker did.

Last edited by Shin_Nikkolas on May 26th, 2007 at 04:10 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:07 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Get me the scan saying all Elseworlds are canon. I only know of certain ones which were stated to be alternate realities.

2. Perhaps it was retconned after COIE, but there was originally a different Mxy for each universe according to wiki. Afterall, isn't there a fifth dimension for every universe?

3. I don't have to try anything again. I'm not asserting an agenda here. I'm looking at the facts of what Emperor Joker did.

First of all. IT was Batmite's power that Empy used. And Batmite is <<<< Mxy. 2ndly, It has been retconned long ago that there is only one 5th Dimension. After COIE. 3rd, all and I mean ALL elseworlds stories are stated to be part of the Kingdom, which is a mega verse that is part of the Omniverse of DC. I have no agenda either but to tell it like it is.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:18 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
First of all. IT was Batmite's power that Empy used. And Batmite is <<<< Mxy. 2ndly, It has been retconned long ago that there is only one 5th Dimension. After COIE. 3rd, all and I mean ALL elseworlds stories are stated to be part of the Kingdom, which is a mega verse that is part of the Omniverse of DC. I have no agenda either but to tell it like it is.

If Mxy is so much more powerful than Batmite, why couldn't Mxy kill him?

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:28 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by celestialdemon
If Mxy is so much more powerful than Batmite, why couldn't Mxy kill him?

It was part of the story. Batmite is PART of Myx's own power. A creation of Mxy if you will.

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:29 PM
Tazer

Yo.

1) even pre-C I dont believe there was ever more than *ONE* 5th dimension

2) when was Mxy shown to be Batmites creator, or that Emp Joker was using *his* power instead??

Tazer

Old Post May 26th, 2007 04:48 PM
Tazer is currently offline Click here to Send Tazer a Private Message Find more posts by Tazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote