KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Diana's and Thor's Child (godfather Wizard Shazam) vs. Galactus and Darkseid.

Diana's and Thor's Child (godfather Wizard Shazam) vs. Galactus and Darkseid.
Started by: WrathfulDwarf

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Diana's and Thor's Child (godfather Shazam) vs. Galactus and Darkseid.

Quite a spin on this one...so have fun with it....

Thor and Wonder Woman wed...they have a child. The child inherits his parents powers as well their weapons (Thor's Hammer and WW lasso) During the baptism (don't ask how he was baptise) The Wizard Shazam (not Billy) gift the child with Unlimited Magic. Then he grows into a full adult god.

Enters Galactus in the DCU. Proposes a treaty with Darkseid. They invade Valhala.

Thor and WW are away. Only their offspring is present.

Could the child of Thor and WW beat Big G and DS?

Old Post May 30th, 2007 08:48 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Diana's and Thor's Child (godfather Shazam) vs. Galactus and Darkseid.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Quite a spin on this one...so have fun with it....

Thor and Wonder Woman wed...they have a child. The child inherits his parents powers as well their weapons (Thor's Hammer and WW lasso) During the baptism (don't ask how he was baptise) The Wizard Shazam (not Billy) gift the child with Unlimited Magic. Then he grows into a full adult god.

Enters Galactus in the DCU. Proposes a treaty with Darkseid. They invade Valhala.

Thor and WW are away. Only their offspring is present.

Could the child of Thor and WW beat Big G and DS?

Unlimited Magic? Shazam doesn't even have Unlimited magic. So I dont know if he can give smething he doesn't have. But Diana And Superman's child is the uber gaurdian of the Hypertime. I'm sure Diana and Thor's child would be better. He wins.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 08:51 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

No! I said The Wizard Shazam not Captain Marvel (i.e. Billy)

The Wizard is a master lord of magic. He can grant such gift of magic to any deity within the DCU.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 08:55 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

No! I said The Wizard Shazam not Captain Marvel (i.e. Billy)

The Wizard is a master lord of magic. He can grant such gift of magic to any deity within the DCU.

I think Diana and Thor's child might already be more powerful than Shazam.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 08:57 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

It's still just a gift. stick out tongue

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:05 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's still just a gift. stick out tongue

At any rate, Big G and DS are gonna get cremed quite effortlessly. Diana and Thor are both children of the Elder Goddess GEA.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:07 PM
quanchi112
Disney

galactus and darkseid crush this punk kid and i mean effortlessly. why does no one fear galactus and darkseid is no slouch either. respect galactus people.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:12 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
galactus and darkseid crush this punk kid and i mean effortlessly. why does no one fear galactus and darkseid is no slouch either. respect galactus people.

Let's use logic. Superman and WW's child is the Uber powerful Guardian over Hypertime. Thor in terms of magic and inate power is superior to Superman. Mixing Thor's Magic, with WW's Magic would be even better. A better mix and a more powerful child.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:15 PM
Badabing
Karen

Hmm, a kid with the attributed of Wonder Woman and Thor plus unlimited magic bestowed from the Wizard Shazam. I think the Asgardian/Amazon may have a chance.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:15 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitman911
Battle Master

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Let's use logic. Superman and WW's child is the Uber powerful Guardian over Hypertime. Thor in terms of magic and inate power is superior to Superman. Mixing Thor's Magic, with WW's Magic would be even better. A better mix and a more powerful child.

We're talking about F*cking Galactus people!!! mad

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:21 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Hitman911

Galactus isn't even a universal threat. Superman and WW's child is beyond Multiversal. I'm betting Thor's magic would mix even better with WW"s magic and with Shazam's magic, it would be a win.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:22 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

You know...I could have taken this kid all the way to the limit....

....I should have included the possiblity of the GL Guardians choosing him to protect his sector by giving him the ring of power.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:23 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Hitman911

Yup. He still dies big grin

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:34 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

if galactus were pissed and called his healrds to his side he would a universal threat. reason the annihilation was a universal threat and galactus stopped it cold. hes only one he could do it.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:39 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

if galactus were pissed and called his healrds to his side he would a universal threat. reason the annihilation was a universal threat and galactus stopped it cold. hes only one he could do it.

Seriously? NOT. Death could beat the tar out of annihilus. And so could the pheonix force, and so could others. Big G was the plot for the time. Galactus is not a universal threat. Sure he is a threat to the universes peace and security, but he can't threaten all of existance at one time. The watchers could take Big G out if they truly wanted to.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 09:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

do u realize that galactus at full power is almost equal to eternity. the living embodiment of the universe. galactus is one powerful dude and always has been.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 10:06 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

do u realize that galactus at full power is almost equal to eternity. the living embodiment of the universe. galactus is one powerful dude and always has been.

I have never seen one scan that has said that Full power galactus is almost equal to eternity. I have never seen nor heard of this full powered Galactus you speak of.

Old Post May 30th, 2007 10:14 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

You know...I could have taken this kid all the way to the limit....

....I should have included the possiblity of the GL Guardians choosing him to protect his sector by giving him the ring of power.

Better idea. Give him the helmet and amulet of Nabu. stick out tongue

Old Post May 30th, 2007 10:31 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote