KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cap vs Wonder Woman

Cap vs Wonder Woman
Started by: Caps Conscience

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Caps Conscience

Cap vs Wonder Woman

We all know Cap can wield Mjornin, so for this fight Thor Loans it out to his favorite bud in the whole world so that he can smite the Amazon Princess. How does this go. Cap still has the shield.

Some may think its a know brainer Cap wins but we have to remember Cap doesn't have the experience Thor has with Mjornin....

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 09:19 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Cap vs Wonder Woman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
We all know Cap can wield Mjornin, so for this fight Thor Loans it out to his favorite bud in the whole world so that he can smite the Amazon Princess. How does this go. Cap still has the shield.

Some may think its a know brainer Cap wins but we have to remember Cap doesn't have the experience Thor has with Mjornin....

How would this be a no brainer? Cap can't fight as well as WW. Not even close.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 09:20 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Re: Re: Cap vs Wonder Woman

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How would this be a no brainer? Cap can't fight as well as WW. Not even close.

He has Mjornin which will give him the edge. And Cap cap can match her when it comes to skill.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 09:21 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
What If...

No....

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 09:23 PM
What If... is currently offline Click here to Send What If... a Private Message Find more posts by What If... Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Cap vs Wonder Woman

He has Mjornin which will give him the edge. And Cap cap can match her when it comes to skill.

WRONG

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 09:24 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Cap throws mjolnir, thereby signing his death warrant, as WW ducks mjolnir and slices Cap's head open with her tiara.

or WW smashes his face in faster than Cap could release mjolnir.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 09:25 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Cap gets owned.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 09:29 PM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

You guys are crazy

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:04 PM
Caps Conscience

Originally posted by janus77
Cap throws mjolnir, thereby signing his death warrant, as WW ducks mjolnir and slices Cap's head open with her tiara.

or WW smashes his face in faster than Cap could release mjolnir.

Cap still has the shield and Thor is just as fast as WW......

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:06 PM
Caps Conscience

Re: Re: Re: Re: Cap vs Wonder Woman

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
WRONG

WW get divervirginized by a mystic Hammer.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:07 PM
Caps Conscience

Somebody is going to have to prove that Diana is more skilled than Cap H2H.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:08 PM
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

You liking him doesn't mean he won't get owned by WW. He gets owned. Badly.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:08 PM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Originally posted by Arctic
You liking him doesn't mean he won't get owned by WW. He gets owned. Badly.

Me liking him has nothing to do with it. Thor owns Diana and he isn't nearly as skilled H2H as Cap. Cap would give her a good fight if not beat her under these conditions.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:10 PM
Hitman911
Battle Master

You guys are crazy

I think your crazy!!
WW is nearly as fast and as strong as Superman.
These two are in two different leagues!! laughing laughing

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:12 PM
Hitman911 is currently offline Click here to Send Hitman911 a Private Message Find more posts by Hitman911 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Originally posted by Hitman911
I think your crazy!!
WW is nearly as fast and as strong as Superman.
These two are in two different leagues!! laughing laughing

HE HAS THE STRENGTH OF THOR. I swear some of you guys have ADD or you just completely disreguard things that don't fit you preconcieved notions. SMH

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:16 PM
Caps Conscience

Something tells me that you guys are replying without reading the first post. reading

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:18 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

He who is deemed worthy shall wield the power of Thor.

if cap picks up the hammer, he gets all of thors stats... just like eric masterson... red norvell... beta ray bill all did for wearing the hammer...

that means strength, speed, etc on the level of thor. also cap is the guy that can learn a new martial style technique in a day.

He's fought alongside thor for decades. He's seen it work. Wonder Woman would have to know that if the hammer is out of his hands for60 seconds he reverts to cap... how would she know that. So then you have a guy with cap's fighting ability, agility speed, with the durabilty, strenght, and mystical powers of thor...

Yes cap goes down, but its not a curb stomp. i give ww 7-10 cause cap was only JUST given the hammer. give him a bit of study with it, and you got a wonder woman whos got a dead even fight on her hands...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:21 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

Ok with the hammer Cap might be as strong as Thor, but he still dosn't have WW's speed, stanima, endurance, and centuries of battle experance. WW will disarm Cap and the knock him out, then take him home for a little amazonian R&R .

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:24 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

I don't know Cap's experience with the hammer, what he can do. Would he just use it as Thor often does: as a club or something to throw? Could he do any higher-order stuff, like enhancing his athletic skills with its magic, to where he and WW are in the same ballpark?

As I see it, this is crucial. If Cap's just going to bludgeon or hurl, he loses. Period. He might as well be fighting Superman. But if he can approach/equal WW in power, then fighting skills become the deciding factor.

In h2h, Cap has more experience than WW in fighting much more powerful opponents. He'll be bringing with him the awareness which comes with having to rely more on skill than strength.

IMO, this gives him the edge (if he has Mjolner-enhanced athletic prowess).

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:26 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Thor is just as fast as WW......

](please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:27 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote