KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus versus 8th Day Juggernaut

Galactus versus 8th Day Juggernaut
Started by: janus77

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
janus77
Banana Genius

Galactus versus 8th Day Juggernaut

purely a test of Juggernaut's "unstoppability" and "imperviousness to physical pain".

Galactus's objective is to make Juggernaut scream like a man with his willie caught in his zip, on the night of his honeymoon, just a few minutes before consumation of the marriage.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:33 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Trion would have a chance but probably fall, 8th would be murdered.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:35 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Galactus versus 8th Day Juggernaut

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
purely a test of Juggernaut's "unstoppability" and "imperviousness to physical pain".

Galactus's objective is to make Juggernaut scream like a man with his willie caught in his zip, on the night of his honeymoon, just a few minutes before consumation of the marriage.

cain falls

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:48 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

oh, no wait... sorry. the objective here (and the thing you're all asked to deliberate on) is the chance of Galactus (any version of Galactus that we've seen) making 8th Day Juggernaut scream and also making him stop, turning him back etc etc ... but with purely +physical+ force.

I think I did a thread regarding Cyttorak - Galactus once, and the consensus was that Galactus >>>> Cyttorak. now some deluded people keep saying weird things like "physical force cannot harm Juggernaut", which (I think) is a highly irrational religious belief.

so, in the spirit of the enlightenment, I opened this thread big grin.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:56 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

oh, no wait... sorry. the objective here (and the thing you're all asked to deliberate on) is the chance of Galactus (any version of Galactus that we've seen) making 8th Day Juggernaut scream and also making him stop, turning him back etc etc ... but with purely +physical+ force.
BCA Galactus would make Juggs shit his tights. ninja

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 03:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Galan007

whose, Galactus' or Juggernaut's?
confused

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:00 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

whose, Galactus' or Juggernaut's?
confused
confused

Originally posted by Galan007

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

nevermind.
was thinking of the propensity for characters to "ass rape" each other, on this forums ... confused

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 04:16 PM
golem370

What is 8th Day Juggernaut's geatest feat?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:20 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow, great thread

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:21 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

I think I did a thread regarding Cyttorak - Galactus once, and the consensus was that Galactus >>>> Cyttorak. now some deluded people keep saying weird things like "physical force cannot harm Juggernaut", which (I think) is a highly irrational religious belief.

so, in the spirit of the enlightenment, I opened this thread big grin.

I understand your thread and I have also had trouble with this concept. Some people believe that literally if Cain is moving nothing can stop him. This becomes a problem because there are then contradictions, I mean what if he is in a cage of adamantium etc.

More importantly I think that a character who is more powerful than Cyt should be able to stop him. I am not saying this is proven, but it would seem that someone more powerful than C could stop him, or break from the bands or whatever. Just my 2 cents

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:38 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by llagrok
wow, great thread

impressive display of sarcasm, boy am I humbled.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 07:41 PM
Hannibal-Lector

poor juggy....

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2007 09:36 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote