KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Optimus Prime vS Megatron

Battle-Bots
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Optimus Prime would win 6 60.00%
Megatron would win 4 40.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Optimus Prime vS Megatron
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Optimus Prime vS Megatron

Who'd win?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:42 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Megatron

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:52 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Optimus Prime vS Megatron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Who'd win?

megatron

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 05:25 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

which version, movie,cartoon, or comic book version.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 09:01 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by quanchi112
which version, movie,cartoon, or comic book version.

Tell me who'd win in those versions, to you..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 09:12 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Tell me who'd win in those versions, to you..
ok never read the comics, i loved the cartoon. cartoon optimus prime all day. in movie megatron should win.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 09:16 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I never really got into the cartoon but didn't Optimus own Megatron all day in it?
I know its what has to happen since he's the good guy but thats really all we have to go by isn't it?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 09:35 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Movie: If it was a rematch, I'd say Opt wins, if they were fighting in an environment where no innocent lives would be at stake so no holding back would be necessary for Prime. His cannon on his arm shouldve wrecked Megatron, I just read in a guide that one blast of it is equal to 3000 lbs of TNT. And it didnt even take anything near that amount to beat Megatron with those bombs at the end.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 11:34 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

For the comics. Optimus. It was stated that his powerset is above Galvatron especially when he got his transformation to second grade. He was easily dumping Unicron-bots even with his power level on low. In the new comics Optimus took out Devastator (constructicons united). Megatron was only able to beat Prime when he sucked in energy so it wasn't from his own power and even like that he had a hard time crushing Prime who still survived.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 12:47 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Originally posted by braz
Movie: If it was a rematch, I'd say Opt wins, if they were fighting in an environment where no innocent lives would be at stake so no holding back would be necessary for Prime. His cannon on his arm shouldve wrecked Megatron, I just read in a guide that one blast of it is equal to 3000 lbs of TNT. And it didnt even take anything near that amount to beat Megatron with those bombs at the end.

Actually, to come to think of it, Megatron def has the speed advantage over Optimus and can strike in flight-mode with his lightning cannon which is very powerful while Opt is limited to only regular missiles on the semi.

Megs wins IMO

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 05:58 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolverine2006
X-man

Movie Megatron wuld own Optimus Prime, just like he did in the movie

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 06:57 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Prime has got more Heart, but it just seems like Megatron has got more strength to go with his insanity

Megatron FTW

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 02:52 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Can only go off the Cartoon as I haven't seen the new Movie and Prime beat him in the Cartoon Movie.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 02:53 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Hercules
Can only go off the Cartoon as I haven't seen the new Movie and Prime beat him in the Cartoon Movie.
Thats pretty much how it is in every cartoon with Optimus and Megatron. It is generally known that Optimus is stronger, more powerful but he holds back most of the time for fear of putting people in harms way.

I see no reason to see why the movie is any different.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 02:56 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Originally posted by Hercules
He did and he wouldn't have died if not for Hot Rod. Optimus is above Megatron because he has too much experience (wise as all the autobot leaders in the past) thanks for the Matrix.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 09:37 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote