KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer/LightRay/Ganthet And Uatu vs. Thor/Orion/Thanos/Mordru

Silver Surfer/LightRay/Ganthet And Uatu vs. Thor/Orion/Thanos/Mordru
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver Surfer/LightRay/Ganthet And Uatu vs. Thor/Orion/Thanos/Mordru

Ok so basically in this fight we have the pacifist and the Warriors who have no problem killing for victory and love to fight.

For the sake of this fight, we can use alter versions of characters acting with in thier normal power lvls but with a different minds set. So If there is any examples of Ganthet or any watcher using force or the watcher kicking ass, this would be the time.

Who would win if both sides where blood lusted and primed for battle and the Kill?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 12:12 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Lightray is the weak link for team one.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 12:16 AM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Edge to team 1.

Ganthet is a guardian and most guardians are around skyfather level. The watchers are higher than most skyfathers........, so basically you didn't give team 2 a second big gun. They're going down.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 12:16 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Edge to team 1.

Ganthet is a guardian and most guardians are around skyfather level. The watchers are higher than most skyfathers........, so basically you didn't give team 2 a second big gun. They're going down.

Well Ganthet is the most powerful of all guardians. So he's probably higher than Skyfathers as well. I dont' know why I thought Thanos would be a good match for Uatu. For some reason I thought he pwned a watcher once. Ok I switch Thanos out for Depowered Tyrant. He's a warrior as well.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 12:23 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

team 2

Old Post Jul 9th, 2007 02:39 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote