KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » JLA starting Line up vs Galactus after he has eaten Ego

JLA starting Line up vs Galactus after he has eaten Ego
Started by: Caps Conscience

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Caps Conscience

JLA starting Line up vs Galactus after he has eaten Ego

Two weeks prep. who wins.

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:45 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: JLA starting Line up vs Galactus after he has eaten Ego

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Two weeks prep. who wins.

This one is iffy. They have beaten far superior Opponents but very plot device ish. Who is the starting line up?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 06:53 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
complexbrother
The protector of logic

After big G has eaten Ego ??? this is a slaughter of the highest order.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 07:00 PM
complexbrother is currently offline Click here to Send complexbrother a Private Message Find more posts by complexbrother Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

Doesn't say who the prep is for, I assume its for the JLA but if Galactus gets it as well....

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 07:19 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

By starting line up do you mean the big seven?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 08:34 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I think even the big 7 would have trouble prepping for Galactus. Give them the reserves however, and Galactus is going down. shifty

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 09:52 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

They get 2 weeks prep and right before the fight Galactus gets fed? If so does that imply instead of preping they can attack Galactus 2 weeks before he eats ego?

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 09:56 PM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by complexbrother
After big G has eaten Ego ??? this is a slaughter of the highest order.

Its also spite. There is no possible way the Justice League wins.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

Originally posted by Hannibal-Lector
They get 2 weeks prep and right before the fight Galactus gets fed? If so does that imply instead of preping they can attack Galactus 2 weeks before he eats ego?

nope they fight has to take place after the big g feasts. JLA got Bats he can think of something in two weeks.

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:56 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

big g wins

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 10:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who's on the Team?

With Two weeks prep,

Batman would likely have

Dr. Fate
Zatanna
and the Phantom Stranger Step in.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:19 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Who's on the Team?

With Two weeks prep,

Batman would likely have

Dr. Fate
Zatanna
and the Phantom Stranger Step in.

I don't think thats allowed Nvr. The way I understand the host a couple of threads above its just Batman alone that have two weeks, and the classic 7.

I say there chances are minimal. But if Batman could drag the persons in you are suggesting it would certainly improve the JLA chances.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:23 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
I don't think thats allowed Nvr. The way I understand the host a couple of threads above its just Batman alone that have two weeks, and the classic 7.

I say there chances are minimal. But if Batman could drag the persons in you are suggesting it would certainly improve the JLA chances.

Hell yeah. cuz No one is beating galactus after he eats Ego. That is just too much power. They would need magic on a serious lvl.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2007 11:32 PM