KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kill or be killed Knock down drag out no holds barred fight to the death!!

Kill or be killed Knock down drag out no holds barred fight to the death!!
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kill or be killed Knock down drag out no holds barred fight to the death!!

Thor's Team

Thor
Sentry
Betaray Bill
War Hulk
Morg WOL/power cosmic
Magog

Vs.

Black Adam's Team

WWIII BA
SBP (Current)
Orion (with MB and AF)
Lobo
Kid Miracle Man
H/P doomsday

If Doomsday Dies, he's outof the Fight.
Lobo CANNOT clone.

Blood Lust on and Every ability they have is up for use since they are literally trying to leave the other team as blood stains on the battle field.

Last edited by nvrbeenwthagirl on Jul 24th, 2007 at 12:00 AM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2007 11:57 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Re: Kill or be killed Knock down drag out no holds barred fight to the death!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor's Team

Thor
Sentry
Betaray Bill
War Hulk
Morg WOL/power cosmic
Magog

Vs.

Black Adam's Team

WWIII BA
SBP (Current)
Orion (with MB and AF)
Lobo
Kid Miracle Man
H/P doomsday

If Doomsday Dies, he's outof the Fight.
Lobo CANNOT clone.

Blood Lust on and Every ability they have is up for use since they are literally trying to leave the other team as blood stains on the battle field.
Nvr creating a spite thread... imagine that.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:04 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Kill or be killed Knock down drag out no holds barred fight to the death!!

Originally posted by Tyrant
Nvr creating a spite thread... imagine that.

against Who? I thought I did the teams as even as I could. Iput two big Guns on each team and then I made each team even. Hulk for lobo, Orion for Beta, Thor for BA, ect. I think sentry>>Kid miracle man, but I just kid on the team becuz he's so mean and viscious. So which side is it spite against?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:05 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Morg with WoL was no joke, nor was Prime.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:07 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

War Hulk sucks.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:08 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
War Hulk sucks.

ORLY? I thought he was like Hulk with fantastic Skill. maybe i was wrong to think he was a good match for lobo.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:08 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

ORLY? I thought he was like Hulk with fantastic Skill. maybe i was wrong to think he was a good match for lobo.

War Hulk was powerful, Lobo is said to have lifted the universe.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:10 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by llagrok

Which would be in line with Superman and WW holding the wieght of the concious of eternity. I just dont' know about either of those. stick out tongue At any rate, Hulk has clapped a cosmos, So I dont' think he would be taken down by Lobo fast if at all, especially with him being so skilled lately and with a nice arm shield and sword.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:14 AM
Priest

u say Current SBP, i dident seee him do anything in the recent Sinestro Corps erm
does he still have his original powers?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:19 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which would be in line with Superman and WW holding the wieght of the concious of eternity. I just dont' know about either of those. stick out tongue At any rate, Hulk has clapped a cosmos, So I dont' think he would be taken down by Lobo fast if at all, especially with him being so skilled lately and with a nice arm shield and sword.

The fight could go on for ages, unless Lobo goes all out at the start which I doubt he would.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:19 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Priest
u say Current SBP, i dident seee him do anything in the recent Sinestro Corps erm
does he still have his original powers?

I think he doesn't need his armor. But dont' ask me, that shit has been sold out at my store. i haven't gotten to read one damned page. sick

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:22 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

The fight could go on for ages, unless Lobo goes all out at the start which I doubt he would.

Lobo would get off on The carnage and Hulk would get angry to be so matched by someone who would probably crack bad jokes and laught the entire fight.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:23 AM
Cosmic Cube

No he wasn't. He was created by Apocalypse, the biggest loser of all.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:23 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

That wasn't War Hulk (who destroyed the cosmos).

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:24 AM
Priest

I think he doesn't need his armor. But dont' ask me, that shit has been sold out at my store. i haven't gotten to read one damned page. sick

which issues haven't u read?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:25 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube

How, pray tell, does one go about lifting the universe? (Not that causing the destruction of one with a clap of your hands makes any more sense.)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:27 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Priest
which issues haven't u read?

I have read NONE. Every freaking weak it's sold out by the time I get there on my lunch break. Shit is irksome. It'll be a trade paper back tho. So I'm not sweating it to much.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:28 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

No he wasn't. He was created by Apocalypse, the biggest loser of all.

War Hulk had been enhanced by celestial tech, far better than your average Hulk.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:28 AM
Cosmic Cube

War Hulk had been enhanced by celestial tech, far better than your average Hulk.

I know. And he still sucked.

Celestial Tech < The Hype

He wasn't the most powerful Hulk, point blank.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:33 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know. And he still sucked.

Celestial Tech < The Hype

He wasn't the most powerful Hulk, point blank.

He stopped juggs in motion. The God blast took longer. I'd say there is no more powerful hulk since he can always get stronger.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 12:40 AM