KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cyclops VS Bishop

Cyclops VS Bishop
Started by: python99

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
python99

Cyclops VS Bishop

Who takes it???

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 04:40 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cyke

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:05 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

bishop

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 05:07 PM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

I wanna say Bishop but how much can he truly absorb?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:00 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Cyclops VS Bishop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by python99
Who takes it???

scott wins

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:02 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Re: Re: Cyclops VS Bishop

Originally posted by guy222
scott wins

Why??

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:03 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Bishop wins

Bishop can absorb enough to strike back at cyke....what will cyke do? Bishop has sidearms and usually a rifle,in a recent comic cyke gave bishop alot of his power so bishop could absorb it and channel it at a greater output,it was a long time cyke was feeding bishop and it left me with the impression that bishop will absorb the first attacks from cyke(if cyke actually goes for him..it would be smarter to hit the cieling or floor type of stuff)

But cyke is one crafty person..i think it will be close

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:09 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

How is Bishop going live when a building falls on him?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:16 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Bishop takes this.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:19 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Originally posted by [BAW]Endrict
How is Bishop going live when a building falls on him?

I dont think he is going to be inside a building while cyke is outside

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:28 PM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by python99
I dont think he is going to be inside a building while cyke is outside

He doesn't have to be inside for Scott to level a building on people.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:31 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Is the fight in the city? Cuz if so, then Cyke might take this, but if otherwise since u didnt specify which I would assume its an arena match, Bishop wins.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:32 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Yah that's the thing, where does the fight take place?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:47 PM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by starlock
Bishop wins

Bishop can absorb enough to strike back at cyke....what will cyke do? Bishop has sidearms and usually a rifle,in a recent comic cyke gave bishop alot of his power so bishop could absorb it and channel it at a greater output,it was a long time cyke was feeding bishop and it left me with the impression that bishop will absorb the first attacks from cyke(if cyke actually goes for him..it would be smarter to hit the cieling or floor type of stuff)

But cyke is one crafty person..i think it will be close

in the recent comic where bishop absorbed cyclops blast... bishop said that he couldn't hold it anymore... that was from a single blast of cyclops... nothing was said about him blasting him for a long time. (when bishop when to work for civil war and was in charge of the sentinels)

i'd say cyke could pour it on enough to knock bishop out.

as far as hand to hand, cyke is okay, but i doubt hes as good as bishop

so with powers, cyke, without biship.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 06:55 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

5 CITY
5 ARENA

I think Cyke takes tiebreaker due to experience

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 08:15 PM
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Well based on what rot just said, then yeah Cyclops wins.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 08:24 PM
HandOfFate

Originally posted by rotiart
in the recent comic where bishop absorbed cyclops blast... bishop said that he couldn't hold it anymore... that was from a single blast of cyclops... nothing was said about him blasting him for a long time. (when bishop when to work for civil war and was in charge of the sentinels)

i'd say cyke could pour it on enough to knock bishop out.

as far as hand to hand, cyke is okay, but i doubt hes as good as bishop

so with powers, cyke, without biship.

sad

Sigh …this is what I like to call lazy editors, apparently nobody paying attention to previously written stories.

In Uncanny X-Men 304, Bishop damn near beat Magneto by absorbing the combined energy powers of Cyclops, Storm, Polaris, Havok, Jean and Jubilee.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issue...asp?fldAuto=611

So apparently, Bishop was already at his limit when Cyke hit him with his optic blast.

Anyway, Bishop when written corretly wins 8 out of 10. wink

Last edited by HandOfFate on Jul 25th, 2007 at 10:24 PM

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:18 PM
HandOfFate is currently offline Click here to Send HandOfFate a Private Message Find more posts by HandOfFate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Scott Summers

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:21 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

Originally posted by HandOfFate
sad

Sigh …this is what I like to call lazy editors, apparently nobody paying attention to previously written stories.

In Uncanny X-Men 304, Bishop damn near beat Magneto by absorbing the combined energy powers of Cyclops, Storm, Polaris, Havok, Jean and Jubilee.

http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/issue...asp?fldAuto=611

So apparently, Bishop was already at his limit when Cyke hit him with his optic blast.

Anyway, Bishop when written corretly wins 8 out of 10. wink

Yeah Bishop takes majority. If its H2H I give him 6/10 cause Cyke aint no slouch

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:01 AM
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

I think Scott takes this...he is underrated

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 12:10 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote