KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Firestorm vs Firelord

Firestorm vs Firelord
Started by: A[BAW]Endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
A[BAW]Endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firestorm vs Firelord

Fight in space

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 08:34 PM
A[BAW]Endrict is currently offline Click here to Send A[BAW]Endrict a Private Message Find more posts by A[BAW]Endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

The one with fire on his head.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 08:44 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

I did this thread back in the day...I say firestorm for the majority

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 09:08 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

I think the Firelord might actually take it. He's got better natural durability and has been able to slug it out with Thor and the like. He has the PC to ward off Firestorm's atomic control. His latest Annihilation showing has him shielding himself from multiple energy blasts, incinerating multiple Centurions, and teleporting innocent bystanders all simultaneously. Firestorm definitely gets fancier with his powers, but Firelord has him beat in stats and overall power, IMO.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 09:58 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I think the Firelord might actually take it. He's got better natural durability and has been able to slug it out with Thor and the like. He has the PC to ward off Firestorm's atomic control. His latest Annihilation showing has him shielding himself from multiple energy blasts, incinerating multiple Centurions, and teleporting innocent bystanders all simultaneously. Firestorm definitely gets fancier with his powers, but Firelord has him beat in stats and overall power, IMO.
firelord wins but this is very close.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:11 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Firelord in a stomp. If this were Elemental Firestorm, then this would be a better and closer fight. Neither Jason Rousch or Ronnie Raymond Firestorm have the power to beat someone like Kril.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:24 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Firelord in a stomp. If this were Elemental Firestorm, then this would be a better and closer fight. Neither Jason Rousch or Ronnie Raymond Firestorm have the power to beat someone like Kril.

UM NOT. Firestorm was able to totally ***** an upgraded kalibak. one that was embarrasing Orion. And Orion hasn't lost any of his power as he had just humiliated Stompa. I'd say Inertron Cage for the win.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:29 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
UM NOT. Firestorm was able to totally ***** an upgraded kalibak. one that was embarrasing Orion. And Orion hasn't lost any of his power as he had just humiliated Stompa. I'd say Inertron Cage for the win.
its close but firestorm is weak enough to lose to hand gestures. not a good showing. firelord for the win. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:48 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Merlyn
Order Of...

Firestorm ftw.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 01:06 AM
Merlyn is currently offline Click here to Send Merlyn a Private Message Find more posts by Merlyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by quanchi112
its close but firestorm is weak enough to lose to hand gestures. not a good showing. firelord for the win. stick out tongue

Firelord would go down to Darkseid's hand wave too

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 01:35 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by charlemagne9746
Or Spider-Man if we're only bringing up low showings...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 01:36 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

no way.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:36 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Comparing Kalibak to a cosmic being. Thats a new one. Firestorm will not do what is necessary to beat Firelord. This isn't elemental Firestorm who would do what is necessary to beat Firelord.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:09 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Comparing Kalibak to a cosmic being. Thats a new one. Firestorm will not do what is necessary to beat Firelord. This isn't elemental Firestorm who would do what is necessary to beat Firelord.

Kalibak was already a Cosmic being. he was a new God. He got upgraded.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:14 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by quanchi112
no way.

yes way...DS has beaten beings a lot more powerful than Firelord with the wave of his hand...like Orion. Orion would stomp a mudhole in Firelord.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:51 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

yes way...DS has beaten beings a lot more powerful than Firelord with the wave of his hand...like Orion. Orion would stomp a mudhole in Firelord.
And yet, Orion was crushed by a lead arch and held immobile in a titanium box. I don't see either happening to Firelord at Firestorm's hands.

Last edited by Acrosurge on Jul 26th, 2007 at 05:44 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:41 AM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

orion. huh, what. this thread is about firestorm vs firelord. laughing

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:43 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Acrosurge
And yet, Orion was crushed by a lead arch and held immobile in a titanium box. I don't either happening to Firelord at Firestorm's hands.

i dont' remember Orion being crushed by anything. And given the fact that he had just laid a smack down on stompa and throw a pile of cars on top of her, obviously the Titanium had some crazy bonds to it, or the writer ****ed up in his own story.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:44 AM
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont this about the DC one he's all uber right yet he is always fighting cheap villains from earth from what ive read i mean he eventually goes and has space adventures

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:46 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

i dont' remember Orion being crushed by anything. And given the fact that he had just laid a smack down on stompa and throw a pile of cars on top of her, obviously the Titanium had some crazy bonds to it, or the writer ****ed up in his own story.
here we go again. the writer was wrong. laughing

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:50 AM