KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Quasar and Nova vs Thor

Quasar and Nova vs Thor
Started by: llagrok

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quasar and Nova vs Thor

Quasar (Phyla vell) and nova

vs

Thor

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 09:40 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

thor loses

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:28 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either one of them has a chance to win. Maybe even more than he can beat them on their own.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:34 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
thor loses

How?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jack Harkness
Either one of them has a chance to win. Maybe even more than he can beat them on their own.

Nope, not really.

Nova admitted that he wouldn't be able to take down Ravenous on his own and Phyla-vell doesn't seem to have any talent when it comes to using the quantum bands. As of now, she's probably the most unskilled Quasar I've ever seen.

Both of them are unexperienced when compared to Thor and have no showing that puts them on his level smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:41 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by llagrok
Nope, not really.

Nova admitted that he wouldn't be able to take down Ravenous on his own and Phyla-vell doesn't seem to have any talent when it comes to using the quantum bands. As of now, she's probably the most unskilled Quasar I've ever seen.

Both of them are unexperienced when compared to Thor and have no showing that puts them on his level smile
Yeah but Rav was one tough SOB you saw.

Also I was talking about the other Quasar, shes a sham compared to my man. smokin'

My statement remains.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:48 PM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but Rav was one tough SOB you saw.

Also I was talking about the other Quasar, shes a sham compared to my man. smokin'

My statement remains.

They mentioned that Red Shift and Stardust were fully capable though, and so was Ronan smile

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:54 PM
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

I give up.

Anything who thinks those to can face Thor needs to read comics. Nova himself has a great chance he has awesome power.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 10:58 PM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I give up.

Anything who thinks those to can face Thor needs to read comics. Nova himself has a great chance he has awesome power.

Which he has shown poor control over.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:00 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
How?
nova one on one is a match for thor least alone the help he is given here. thor loses. its that simple.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Together they can win most often than not. Too much power. People have given Nova a few wins on Superman. Surely with the bumbling Phayla, he can get more. Team 8/10.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:19 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Together they can win most often than not. Too much power. People have given Nova a few wins on Superman. Surely with the bumbling Phayla, he can get more. Team 8/10.

I don't know, I'm thinking more in the 5-7 range for the team. Phyla was almost dropped by simple space bandits, I'm not sure if she's ready to hang with the big guys. She seems to take her time when it comes to mustering up any form of offensive moves.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:24 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

The Quantum Bands are useless against magic (or more importantly in the showing, Thor).
She blows at the Nega Bands...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 11:38 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 04:51 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote