KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Archangel vs Spider Man

Archangel vs Spider Man
Started by: norrinradd43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Archangel vs Spider Man

This is archangel when he was cool and had metal wings, blue skin, poison darts, and could move at the speed of sound....he is bloodlusted for this fight vs. ol' pete parker

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 01:58 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Pfft... Vulture took down Spidey, Archy decimates him.

shifty

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 01:59 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

im not saying what i think but people love spider man so I would like to see lol

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 02:09 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tyrant
Pfft... Vulture took down Spidey, Archy decimates him.

shifty
Hrm. Vulture's anti-grav suit gave him a measure of super strength and aerial agility. Angel could probably match the Vulture's agility, but I doubt he can match his strength. Could Archangel? I dunno, besides the extra gadgets, was he physically stronger than before?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:57 AM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Archangel vs Spider Man

Originally posted by norrinradd43
This is archangel when he was cool and had metal wings, blue skin, poison darts, and could move at the speed of sound....he is bloodlusted for this fight vs. ol' pete parker

warren ftw

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 06:00 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

archy wins this all day.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 06:15 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Depdends on the surrounding enviorment, for instance Archangel have almost no chance in winning in a cave.

Also the writer have a huge influence.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 06:52 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43

archangel almost killed wolverine at close range during x-tinction agenda when they were both powerless, those wings can be pretty deadly close up.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:12 AM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 09:20 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Worthington FTW

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 09:24 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Space M ummy

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
Worthington FTW

I'd probably give this one to worthington, but not 10/10.

he SHOULD have had the speed to match spiderman pretty closely in that situation, and those wings were not only razor sharp and pretty damn big, he could fire darts from them coated in some kind of paralyzing neurotoxin.

a bit much for spidey to keep up with, IMHO.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 08:42 PM
Space M ummy is currently offline Click here to Send Space M ummy a Private Message Find more posts by Space M ummy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Warren

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 08:44 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Acrosurge
Hrm. Vulture's anti-grav suit gave him a measure of super strength and aerial agility. Angel could probably match the Vulture's agility, but I doubt he can match his strength. Could Archangel? I dunno, besides the extra gadgets, was he physically stronger than before?
Archangel's superhuman across the board with a healing factor. no expression

Archangel ftw.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 09:09 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

wow, warren for the win.

back then he was one crazy mofo, and imo one of the best b.a. makeovers for a "lame character" i've ever seen. (which is why he changed, he knew his power was lame).

anyway, the wings can act on their own accord, and they are so sharp and long that archangel can kill people without even realizing it. (like he did to kamikaze)

spider-man can't go close range at all for this. warren 7-8/10, 3-4 of those wins are won by fatality.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 09:17 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I have to disagree with the majority, if Spidey unloaded two full cartridges of webbing on Arch Angel this would stop evne those wings if but for half a minute, in which time Spidey would have punched him the hell out.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 09:30 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Leave it to Stoic to take a perfectly reasonable thread and turn it into Spiderman wank-fest. no expression

IF Spiderman unloaded two full cartridges of webbing at Archangel he'd succeed in doing nothing more than.... losing.. "two full cartridges of webbing" and thus robbing himself of ANY ranged capability he would have previosuly had to begin with.

Spiderman's webbing is crap when it comes to bladed edges. Why do you think Vulture tears through the stuff so easily?
Taskmaster's sword, BP and Wolverine's claws, Red Sonja's blade, Venom's claws, Sabretooth's, Lizards.... These are off the top of my head.
And Warren's wings aren't composed of just one or two blades or a handful like most of the previously mentioned characters.. Instead his wings are made up of hundreds. He can literally cacoon himself in his own wings and just shred the webbing completely at will.
Then Spiderman's gonna do what? Run? He'll have to seeing has he'll need time to refill his cartridges..

Oh except for the small problem of Archangel being able to exceed 200 mph in flight. Even without his wings he's a capible hand to hand fighter with superhuman strength, not on Spiderman's level but enough to make use of it as an advantage compounded with his fighting skill...
Hell, his wings alone are fast enough in combat that he just recently held off Wolverine, X-23, and Warpath by himself while in a state of utter confusion.

Yeah Spiderman has a chance here....

A snowballs chance. no expression

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 10:38 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Just to note they actually fought in Web of Spider-Man #105, I don't remember how it ended though.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 10:45 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by jinzin
Leave it to Stoic to take a perfectly reasonable thread and turn it into Spiderman wank-fest. no expression

I hardly think a couple lines constitutes a "wankfest." The reaction was a bit much, imo. But I realize that maybe you were upset at someone, ya know, disagreeing with you.

Though I did like the Quick Freeze reference at the end (?). It was a nice touch.

Never read anything with Arch, so I can't comment on this fight.

Last edited by Digi on Aug 3rd, 2008 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 10:51 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by -K-M-
Just to note they actually fought in Web of Spider-Man #105, I don't remember how it ended though.
confused

Spiderman was hallucinating because of that Godess Chick... that wasn't a real fight.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 10:54 PM
-K-M-

Originally posted by jinzin
confused

Spiderman was hallucinating because of that Godess Chick... that wasn't a real fight.

He wasn't hallucinating Archangel, he was real but S-M just thought he was fighting someone else (think it was the Vulture).

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 10:56 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote