KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » superman(sunamped) vs orion(downright furious)

superman(sunamped) vs orion(downright furious)
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

superman(sunamped) vs orion(downright furious)

who wins this? heres the motivation, orion thinks superman is darkseid and that he must kill him at all costs and superman thinks he killed ww and batman. both men want to kill the other.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Jul 26th, 2007 at 03:06 AM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:03 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Superman.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:06 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Why the hell sunamped Superman?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:19 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

a fair fight with logic......orion should win.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:19 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starking
Why the hell sunamped Superman?
why not. whom do u see winning this?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:23 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Mider999
a fair fight with logic......orion should win.
i see superman coming out on top, myself.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:23 AM
Hazsekswthurmom
African nipple cobra

Originally posted by quanchi112
why not. whom do u see winning this?
roll eyes (sarcastic) Because sunamp Supes is REALLY fu#king powerful and I would give Orion a slight majority, over normal Supes.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:24 AM
Hazsekswthurmom is currently offline Click here to Send Hazsekswthurmom a Private Message Find more posts by Hazsekswthurmom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by starking
roll eyes (sarcastic) Because sunamp Supes is REALLY fu#king powerful and I would give Orion a slight majority, over normal Supes.
so u agree that supes wins. we agree. wink dont forget orion has his astroforce. wink

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:26 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Superman.

Also, when Orion is in his uncontrollable rage state, he tends to fight stupidly. His temper is a "weakness" so to speak, which is the reason he carries around with him the mother box.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:27 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by batdude123
Superman.

Also, when Orion is in his uncontrollable rage state, he tends to fight stupidly. His temper is a "weakness" so to speak, which is the reason he carries around with him the mother box.
do u feel the outcome of this fight would change if orion were in a calmer state.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:33 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

do u feel the outcome of this fight would change if orion were in a calmer state.

Not really.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:41 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

sunamped superman is a powerhouse. that we can all agree on.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 03:48 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Orion uses the MB to amp his strength as he has done and heal him, they should split. Especially if he uses the AF with any kind of brains, like he did when he only meant to dazzle clark.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:50 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
If Orion uses the MB to amp his strength as he has done and heal him, they should split. Especially if he uses the AF with any kind of brains, like he did when he only meant to dazzle clark.
i feel that orion in general is weaker than his father ds. orion is slated to kill ds, but ds is still more powerful than orion. sometimes destiny just works that way. anyways my point is this, look what superman did to ds when he was sunamped. he would wreak more havoc on darkseid's son orion.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:04 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

i feel that orion in general is weaker than his father ds. orion is slated to kill ds, but ds is still more powerful than orion. sometimes destiny just works that way. anyways my point is this, look what superman did to ds when he was sunamped. he would wreak more havoc on darkseid's son orion.

Do you recall any fights where Orion actually uses the MB or AF when He fights DS? I don't either. The two fights I remember of them, They seemed physically evenly matched. Orion has fought DS for weeks on end without tiring. Superman could never do that. espeically since thier last fight, Superman got pwned with one Punch.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:06 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Do you recall any fights where Orion actually uses the MB or AF when He fights DS? I don't either. The two fights I remember of them, They seemed physically evenly matched. Orion has fought DS for weeks on end without tiring. Superman could never do that. espeically since thier last fight, Superman got pwned with one Punch.
ur off subject again. again did darkseid one shot superman into the wall when he was sunamped. no. this thread is about a sunamped superman. when superman was sunamped he crushed darkseid. when has orion ever crushed ds. when has he made darkseid beg for quarter like superman has?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:08 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

ur off subject again. again did darkseid one shot superman into the wall when he was sunamped. no. this thread is about a sunamped superman. when superman was sunamped he crushed darkseid. when has orion ever crushed ds. when has he made darkseid beg for quarter like superman has?

So did you intend to make a spite thread? becuz from what I remember even when sun amped, Superman only beat DS becuz DS hurt himself before hand. Orion is the superior warrior. he also has the MB and the AF. The MB can manipulate matter energy. Solar energy suck for the win. Orion.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:12 AM
quanchi112
Disney

So did you intend to make a spite thread? becuz from what I remember even when sun amped, Superman only beat DS becuz DS hurt himself before hand. Orion is the superior warrior. he also has the MB and the AF. The MB can manipulate matter energy. Solar energy suck for the win. Orion.
superman destroyed darkseid. he literally crushed him. sunamped superman is a monster. this isnt spite becuz there are people who say orion would win this. its only spite if its so obvious its scary. i wanted to hear peoples opinions. this isnt spite in the last. lots of people think orion is superior to superman. i disagree and created this to see peoples reactions. call it morbid curiousity.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:15 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

superman destroyed darkseid. he literally crushed him. sunamped superman is a monster. this isnt spite becuz there are people who say orion would win this. its only spite if its so obvious its scary. i wanted to hear peoples opinions. this isnt spite in the last. lots of people think orion is superior to superman. i disagree and created this to see peoples reactions. call it morbid curiousity.

I gotta feed the chimps.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:17 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I gotta feed the chimps.
why would u post that. it makes no sense. quit with the talk of thechimps. debate or dont post. its obvious ur trying to mock me. the moderator will decide.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:24 AM