KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Onslaught vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Onslaught vs Mad Jim Jaspers
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Onslaught vs Mad Jim Jaspers

Who wins?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:45 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

no expression

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:46 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

No stipulations hmmmmm

Onslaught for the win

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:51 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Onslaught vs Mad Jim Jaspers

quote: (post)
Originally posted by endrict
Who wins?

MJJ

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:51 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going to roll with MJJ on this one, ultimately because he has more experience manipulating reality than Onslaught has had. They both are high end reality manipulators with no upper limit, the question would ultimately be who was better at it, and who had better showings, and that is why I think MJJ would win.

The biggest reality alternation feat Onslaught did was create a sun. If he had more time to evolve and learn to use his abilities I think that he could take a win potentially.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:35 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power16

MJJ for the win even if Onslaught had his potential unlock i wouldn't give the win here.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:40 PM
Power16 is currently offline Click here to Send Power16 a Private Message Find more posts by Power16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Kutulu
I'm going to roll with MJJ on this one, ultimately because he has more experience manipulating reality than Onslaught has had. They both are high end reality manipulators with no upper limit, the question would ultimately be who was better at it, and who had better showings, and that is why I think MJJ would win.

The biggest reality alternation feat Onslaught did was create a sun. If he had more time to evolve and learn to use his abilities I think that he could take a win potentially.

Wasnt that after he absorbed Nate and Franklin, if so that doesnt count.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:47 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Alfheim
Wasnt that after he absorbed Nate and Franklin, if so that doesnt count.

That's what I was going by.

Why doesn't it count? Since original post didn't specify, I went by the last incarnation of Onslaught, where he was capable of creating another sun within the solar system that housed Earth.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:51 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Kutulu
That's what I was going by.

Why doesn't it count? Since original post didn't specify, I went by the last incarnation of Onslaught, where he was capable of creating another sun within the solar system that housed Earth.
Except thats not that last/most current incarnation of Onslaught.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:54 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Onslaught at full potential would get curbstomped every single time by Jaspers.

Stomped.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 06:22 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is pretty much universal scale power meets planetary scale power.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 06:44 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yah sorry, this is with Frank and nate

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:07 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Even Onslaught at full potential, MJJ would take this.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:09 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by llagrok
This is pretty much universal scale power meets planetary scale power.

Jaspers' Warp was only able to reach a Universal scale because he was stopped
by his (Plot Device) Fury,
before his Warp could spread further into the entire Omniverse.

That's his powerset, it's not a matter of choice,

Jaspers' Warp automatically expands exponentially across all Realities if left unchecked.

BTW. Jaspers was equal to or more powerful than Merlyn.

Merlyn has Omniversal feats.

So it doesn't always come down to who has a greater scale of influence,
because apparently, one can be all powerful within the range of influence one controls.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:14 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Mr Master
Onslaught at full potential would get curbstomped every single time by Jaspers.

Stomped.

I would argue that since their is no stipulations,and the match starts even and fair....Onslaughts Telepathy is the winner here,i have seen enough threads that have the quickdraw style and winners are apparent seeing their powerset.

Jaspers-Reality control universal(omniversle)....

Onslaught-reality control(planetary),Telepathy,Telekinesis,Magnetic controll, Psi Armor,Astral projection and many powers that acompany psionics...mental control,intangibility(phasing)precognition, etc...

All Onslaught needs to do is make Jaspers think he won and leave the field of battle on his own...and many other ways to deafeat jaspers...this is not a fight to the death

But its my opinion and i respect everyone's view

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:17 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Master
Jaspers' Warp was only able to reach a Universal scale because he was stopped
by his (Plot Device) Fury,
before his Warp could spread further into the entire Omniverse.

That's his powerset, it's not a matter of choice,

Jaspers' Warp automatically expands exponentially across all Realities if left unchecked.

BTW. Jaspers was equal to or more powerful than Merlyn.

Merlyn has Omniversal feats.

So it doesn't always come down to who has a greater scale of influence,
because apparently, one can be all powerful within the range of influence one controls.

Wow, that is just wow.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:18 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Originally posted by starlock
Onslaughts Telepathy is the winner here,i have seen enough threads that have the quickdraw style and winners are apparent seeing their powerset.

No way.

Jaspers-Reality control universal(omniversle)....

Onslaught-reality control(planetary),Telepathy,Telekinesis,Magnetic controll, Psi Armor,Astral projection and many powers that acompany psionics...mental control,intangibility(phasing)precognition, etc...

Merlyn (Omniversal power) had all those abilities and more,

and still couldn't stop Jaspers.

All Onslaught needs to do is make Jaspers think he won and leave the field of battle on his own...

Jaspers can't be mindraped.

Jaspers is in control of all Reality within him and outside him,

this control continuously grows ever outward.

and many other ways to deafeat jaspers...

I disagree.

Jaspers was completely unstoppable. (Merlyn couldn't)

Merlyn>to Infinity>Onslaught

Only his Plot Device (Fury) was able to stop him. (Un-Space)

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:22 PM
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

But then again, Mr. Master, although I agree that MJJ would take this, but still, shouldn't be Franklin Richards potential greater than MJJ, since he is an omega mutant and MJJ is not.

About FR at full potential being equal to a Celestial, I really think that is underestimating FR power, he should go far and far beyond Celestial.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:23 PM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

I'd go with Jaspers.

Jasper's doesn't need to be labeled as Omega to be as powerful as one, if not moreso. That label is pretty meaningless. Elixir is an Omega and I'd take many "Alpha" level mutants over him in a fight. Vulcan is a supposed beyond omega mutant and he got chin checked by Gladiator.

Jasper's would pwn all 3 (Vulcan, Elixir, Gladiator) simultaneously with little effort. You could up the stakes and Jaspers would still come out on top.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Last edited by illadelph on Jul 26th, 2007 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:25 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Xplosive
But then again, Mr. Master, although I agree that MJJ would take this, but still, shouldn't be Franklin Richards potential greater than MJJ, since he is an omega mutant and MJJ is not.

About FR at full potential being equal to a Celestial, I really think that is underestimating FR power, he should go far and far beyond Celestial.

His potential is unlimited, but that doesn't mean he would ever reach celestial level. Not that any celestial is comparable to MJJ for that matter.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:29 PM