KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tenebrous and Aegis vs Green Lantern Corps

Tenebrous and Aegis vs Green Lantern Corps
Started by: lionking

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lionking

Tenebrous and Aegis vs Green Lantern Corps

Tenebrous and Aegis vs Green Lantern Corps 7,200 members.

are Green Lantern Corps strong enough to take out a blood lusted Tenebrous and Aegis who are equal to a average galactus

Tenebrous, Aegis and their ilk turned against Cosmic Consonance and started remaking reality to their will. Galactus and his side went to war against them... And Galactus' side won. Barely. With every other member dead, Galactus imprissoned the other two.

Last edited by lionking on Jul 26th, 2007 at 07:18 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:15 PM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

If Tenebrous and Aegis were bloodlusted, the green lantern corps would lose. It took them one attack to crack an enhanced Silver Surfer's armor/skin.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:16 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

GLC for the win

Very hard to debate,i wont argue, but its just my instinct

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:19 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

tenebrous and aegis for the win.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:21 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lionking

Green Lantern Corps had trouble with SBP to me that is bad showing of the corps or bad writing

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:22 PM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lionking
Green Lantern Corps had trouble with SBP to me that is bad showing of the corps or bad writing
sbp was a badass. but it shows u what kind of trouble the would have with tenebrous and aegis. they would get worked.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

GLC for the win.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tenebrous and Aegis for the win. SBP showed how weak the constructs are against a major opponent.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 08:12 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Kutulu
Tenebrous and Aegis for the win. SBP showed how weak the constructs are against a major opponent.
SBP never took on anywhere near the entire GLC...... So.. confused

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 08:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

galan, whom do u see winning this thread?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 08:37 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by quanchi112
galan, whom do u see winning this thread?
I'm undecided..

But using SBP as an argument is just flawed logic, imo.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 08:39 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Tenebrous and Aegis lost to Surfer in the end, In this case there will be a ton GL casualties before the corp wins.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Tenebrous and Aegis lost to Surfer in the end, In this case there will be a ton GL casualties before the corp wins.

You really need to stop using PIS events as evidence.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:58 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

GL corps with a few casualties. The whole should always be greater than the sum of it's parts. All of them is basically the OAn battery being used. if they are all thinking the same thing at the same time and not fighting individually, like a massive energy suck, or matter conversion , or anti matter blast, then T and A would be back to a hooters bar where they belong.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:00 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by llagrok
You really need to stop using PIS events as evidence.

Why, because it is a truthful statement. T and A did crack Surfers skin as someone else pointed out. When it was all said and done The Surfer beat them. The corp will win, they will just have a lot casualties.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Why, because it is a truthful statement. T and A did crack Surfers skin as someone else pointed out. When it was all said and done The Surfer beat them. The corp will win, they will just have a lot casualties.

That's like saying Thor would beat Thanos, because Drax found a way to do so.

The GL crops can't copy Silver Surfer's method, they can't replicate it. He beat them by unleashing a wave of the big crunch all over them. That won't happen this time. From what we saw they weren't even injured after fighting Galactus.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:09 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

If the GLC work together they could win.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:19 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's like saying Thor would beat Thanos, because Drax found a way to do so.

The GL crops can't copy Silver Surfer's method, they can't replicate it. He beat them by unleashing a wave of the big crunch all over them. That won't happen this time. From what we saw they weren't even injured after fighting Galactus.

So how come all the corps can just focus and use the battery to absorb the two? They aren't > the battery at all.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:21 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
So how come all the corps can just focus and use the battery to absorb the two? They aren't > the battery at all.

Because that takes time and T/A can kill off many, many corps members in a second.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:24 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Because that takes time and T/A can kill off many, many corps members in a second.
Meh,

Kyle alone has contained a big bang in the past... [Big bang > T&A, imo]..

So I'd be curious to see what 7,200 GL's working together could do. smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:27 PM