KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Flash vs Blackbolt

Flash vs Blackbolt
Started by: Caps Conscience

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Caps Conscience

Arrow Flash vs Blackbolt

They fight in an arena for Darksieds entertainment.

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 07:53 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 01:52 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Flash

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 02:12 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Flash hits BB a million times with IMP all day long before BB can whisper.

Flash all day long.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 02:13 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Blackagar Boltagon ftw

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 02:17 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

Bolt is one of my favorites, but flash would wreck him.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 02:49 AM
grimify is currently offline Click here to Send grimify a Private Message Find more posts by grimify Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Flash hits BB a million times with IMP all day long before BB can whisper.

Flash all day long.

no expression

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 02:53 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

would blackbolts grunt do damage too?

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 02:57 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
would blackbolts grunt do damage too?

Any sound made by his vocal chords is destructive.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 03:11 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

He'd have to hit Flash. 2nd, if Flash gets basic knowledge, voice box crush ftw.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 03:22 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Flash imps black bolt to death

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 04:06 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
He'd have to hit Flash. 2nd, if Flash gets basic knowledge, voice box crush ftw.

I don't think that'll work. The reason he can't talk is because the part of his brain that works his powers and lets him talk are one in the same. Theoretically, his freshly decapitated head would still be able to use his powers.

I mean, he'd lose, and be dead, from that attack. But it wouldn't disable his powers.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 04:40 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
I don't think that'll work. The reason he can't talk is because the part of his brain that works his powers and lets him talk are one in the same. Theoretically, his freshly decapitated head would still be able to use his powers.

I mean, he'd lose, and be dead, from that attack. But it wouldn't disable his powers.

confused

So BB would still have powers after being decapitated? What good would it do him if he is dead? Doesnt make sense.

By Stoic

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 05:06 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeathKap
Vaizard

His vocalcords would have to be intact. U get rid of those an no power.

Sig By Starlock

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 05:28 AM
DeathKap is currently offline Click here to Send DeathKap a Private Message Find more posts by DeathKap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

His powers aren't based on sound, or his vocal cords. He would just have to try to talk and it would activate his powers.
Originally posted by tkitna
confused

So BB would still have powers after being decapitated? What good would it do him if he is dead? Doesnt make sense.

It wouldn't do him any good. I'm not saying it would. I'm just saying theoretically how little of his body would have to be in tact for him to use his powers fully.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 06:04 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flash

Originally posted by TricksterPriest

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 12:55 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeathKap
Vaizard

Originally posted by Doctor-Alvis
His powers aren't based on sound, or his vocal cords. He would just have to try to talk and it would activate his powers.

It wouldn't do him any good. I'm not saying it would. I'm just saying theoretically how little of his body would have to be in tact for him to use his powers fully.

If u get rid of the vocal cord how would he make sound?

Sig By Starlock

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 01:15 PM
DeathKap is currently offline Click here to Send DeathKap a Private Message Find more posts by DeathKap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

against Flash?

Against the Flash??
People still mis-matching Flash fights on this board, no dis-respect to the OP, but..against Flash, if anyone shows me 1 - speed/reaction/reflex/thought speed feat that equates to even 1 - 100th of the speed Flash is capable of fighting at i will concede this isn't a spite thread.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 01:28 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

SPITE thread.

Flash obviously.
Even a boy with Alzheimer's disease can answer this simple match-up.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 02:33 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Flash wins this easily. Even thourgh if he decides to try and "chat" with blackbolt before killing him he is a goner.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 03:26 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote