KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Can Batman complete this gauntlet?

Can Batman complete this gauntlet?
Started by: Terror of Death

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Terror of Death
Haseo

Can Batman complete this gauntlet?

Batman runs the foot clan gauntlet. The battle takes place at New York City rooftops during the night while it is raining heavily (battle can not be taken inside buildings or on the ground ) and Bats has no prep. He gets a one minute breather after each fight.

1. 20 foot ninjas with bow and arrows, katanas, tonfas, nunchucks, shuiken, and kunai.

2. 3 foot tech ninjas. (They have super strength, super reflexes, two katana each, and can go invisible.)

3. Hun. (Bloodlusted)

4. Elite guard (There are four of them with a trident, a spear, an axe and a twin bladed sword.
)

5. Shredder

Last edited by Terror of Death on Jul 26th, 2007 at 08:42 PM

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 08:32 PM
Terror of Death is currently offline Click here to Send Terror of Death a Private Message Find more posts by Terror of Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shksprtx
Cosmic Redneck

Should be able to clear it pretty easily...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:19 PM
shksprtx is currently offline Click here to Send shksprtx a Private Message Find more posts by shksprtx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shksprtx
Should be able to clear it pretty easily...

How? Some of thse people are physically stronger than him.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:32 PM
Terror of Death is currently offline Click here to Send Terror of Death a Private Message Find more posts by Terror of Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shksprtx
Cosmic Redneck

Originally posted by Terror of Death

But...but...this is BATMAN we're talking about...

Seriously, though, Bats has a long history of beating people with superior physical strength.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:35 PM
shksprtx is currently offline Click here to Send shksprtx a Private Message Find more posts by shksprtx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

He's the motherfuggin' Batman, that's how

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 09:50 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

Originally posted by boriquaking55
He's the motherfuggin' Batman, that's how

I want explanations. Not "Batman would win because hes Batman".

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:02 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Batman wins. Leading up to Shredder, none of the guys will be of any consequence. Batman is far superior than them, in skill and in deduciing ways toward a victory. Shredder could give Batman some trouble, but not a whole lot. 10/10 Batman prolly doesn't have too many marks on him.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 10:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Hmm, 20 foot ninjas..? I say..Batman shoots them in the nuts with his grapple gun smile

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:00 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Can Batman complete this gauntlet?

Batman runs the foot clan gauntlet. The battle takes place at New York City rooftops during the night while it is raining heavily (battle can not be taken inside buildings or on the ground ) and Bats has no prep. He gets a one minute breather after each fight.

1. 20 foot ninjas with bow and arrows, katanas, tonfas, nunchucks, shuiken, and kunai.

2. 3 foot tech ninjas. (They have super strength, super reflexes, two katana each, and can go invisible.)

3. Hun. (Bloodlusted)

4. Elite guard (There are four of them with a trident, a spear, an axe and a twin bladed sword.
)

5. Shredder

Bruce clears it

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 11:42 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

None of you have yet to explain specifically how he would take out each opponent. Any dude can go to this thread and post Bats wins. I want details.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:48 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

No explanation or details are needed...seriously..

Against the opponents you pit him?

Batman clears this.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 04:06 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

batkick

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 05:49 AM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogogadgetgo

Re: Can Batman complete this gauntlet?

3. Hun. (Bloodlusted)

)

5. Shredder

adam west batman for the win... laughing
1. batman takes out his anti-foot ninja spray and they drop like bugs
2. batman uses the bat smokebomb and suckerpunches them all...bang...boink..bamf...pow...
3. beeing the king of prep, he has applied his bat anti-hun lotion and hun runs away crying.
4. batman uses his super bat ninja powers and shreder is turned into a tincan...

laughing

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 07:11 AM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

Originally posted by Soljer
No explanation or details are needed...seriously..

Against the opponents you pit him?

Batman clears this.

I think you guys are just underestimating the foot clan. Their the most dangerous and longest lasting international crime ring on Earth. They have weapons and equipment centuries ahead of human technology. And the Shredder has over 700 years of training under his belt and nearly limitless resources. I dont see how Bats can clean house with the amount of ease you guys are talking about. I just want to know how he would win. "Batkicks" and "Bruce clears it" seems like the people on here are bias. I want logical answers.

Last edited by Terror of Death on Jul 27th, 2007 at 12:11 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:01 PM
Deadline

Originally posted by shksprtx
But...but...this is BATMAN we're talking about...

Seriously, though, Bats has a long history of beating people with superior physical strength.

Yeah but sueprhuman strength and speed? Bats could die at number 2, I guess he could use some of that freezing stuff to take out their euipment.

Bats senses are probably good enough to sense where they are even if he cant see them.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:15 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

Originally posted by Alfheim
Bats senses are probably good enough to sense where they are even if he cant see them.

The elite guard can teleport so can Batman still sense them?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:38 PM
Deadline

The elite guard can teleport so can Batman still sense them?

I was refering to invisbility not teleportation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:39 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

On multiple occasions, Batman has somehow sensed Martian Manhunter invisible.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:45 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terror of Death
Haseo

Originally posted by Alfheim
I was refering to invisbility not teleportation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I know. I meant could he sense teleportaion too.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:45 PM
golem370

I would say he goes down at 2

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 12:46 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote