KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WOL Morg vs. H/P Doomsday

WOL Morg vs. H/P Doomsday
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

WOL Morg vs. H/P Doomsday

Both beings fully enraged and trying to kill the other. Bloodlust and all.

Who would win in this battle of the Balding Behemoths?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 01:44 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surfer's Rules

Morg

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:22 AM
Surfer's Rules is currently offline Click here to Send Surfer's Rules a Private Message Find more posts by Surfer's Rules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

morg kills him once definitely. morg wins.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Morg w/wol wins

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:28 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by norrinradd43
Morg w/wol wins
we are all in agreement. while doomsday is a badass from hunter and prey. morg with the wol and the power cosmic was even scarier.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:40 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by quanchi112
we are all in agreement. while doomsday is a badass from hunter and prey. morg with the wol and the power cosmic was even scarier.

Morg might get 1, maybe 2 wins, if he's lucky. After that, he's ****ed. And frankly, I can barely see him getting those 1 or 2 to begin with. erm

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:05 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Trickster backing a DC Character? Never thought I'd see the day...

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:11 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Morg w wol beat all herads save redshit and stardust because they were not around yer but Silver sufer, Nova, Terrax, Airwalker and Firelord would put down Doomsday too many times

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:14 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Soljer
laughing

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:15 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Morg might get 1, maybe 2 wins, if he's lucky. After that, he's ****ed. And frankly, I can barely see him getting those 1 or 2 to begin with. erm
how many wins till u say morg wins. one win and morg wins. case closed. we all agree that morg wins this.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:16 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Morg w wol beat all herads save redshit and stardust because they were not around yer but Silver sufer, Nova, Terrax, Airwalker and Firelord would put down Doomsday too many times

Are you insulting Redshift, or did you actually just accidently misspell the name?

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:16 AM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

You actually think he's gonna take out that version of Doomsday? confused

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:22 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

just becuz he did this to darkseid.[IMG](please log in to view the image)[/IMG]

look around in the room becuz lots of people side with morg. morg with the wol would beat down ds as well.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:24 AM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Did I say that?

I was merely pointing out your ridiculous bias. .

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:25 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Did I say that?

Just admit I'm right already, you bastich. stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:26 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Did I say that?

cosigned. hes a dc fanboy. its plain to see. wink

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:26 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
cosigned. hes a dc fanboy. its plain to see. wink

I know you are NOT opening your Hole to accus anyone of being a fanboy. That version of Doomsday is the same one you said conquered and entire planet, beat DS, a Guardian, and Superman amped with a mother Box.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 11:57 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

and that version of dd beat down an amped superman, waverider and darkseid . . .

and before people keep crapping all over ds in that series -- once he regained his powers and recovered from the beating dd gave him, he one-shotted the cyborg superman with the OE. if you know anything about henshaw, you can damn well know that is one impressive-ass feat . . .

btw -- what issues did the whole wol arc take place in?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 03:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I know you are NOT opening your Hole to accus anyone of being a fanboy. That version of Doomsday is the same one you said conquered and entire planet, beat DS, a Guardian, and Superman amped with a mother Box.
i dont take apokolips as being as powerful as u would say. look how batman used the spores to make darkseid release supergirl. not hard to show up on apokolips and tell darkseid what to do. beating up ds isnt that impressive. ds is kinda weak anymore.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:10 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by leonidas
and that version of dd beat down an amped superman, waverider and darkseid . . .

and before people keep crapping all over ds in that series -- once he regained his powers and recovered from the beating dd gave him, he one-shotted the cyborg superman with the OE. if you know anything about henshaw, you can damn well know that is one impressive-ass feat . . .

btw -- what issues did the whole wol arc take place in?
i believe in took place in silver surfer like 70 - 75. i oculd be wrong but im pretty sure it did. anyways morg with the wol took on some badasses and wasnt going to lose. doomsday lost to supers amped up and waverider. the heralds could have beaten these two.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:12 PM