KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tenebrious and Aegis vs. Thanos/Darksied/Depowered Tyrant

Tenebrious and Aegis vs. Thanos/Darksied/Depowered Tyrant
Started by: nvrbeenwthagirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tenebrious and Aegis vs. Thanos/Darksied/Depowered Tyrant

How goes this fight?

The Three ugly faced guys all have access to thier tech and get 3 minutes prep to grab one item of offense or Defense.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 02:08 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Thanos goes down along with Tyrant IMO, quiet fast, Darkseid left who's on the level of Galactus, but cannot really decide about him but the two others goes down fast.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 05:38 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

Depends on how crazy we want to get with the prep. Straight on fight T&A take them down hard. If Thanos and DS get Cosmic cubes or any of of the other crazy devices they have previously wielded they obviously could win.

In most cases I say T&A.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 05:42 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

They only got access to there tech as mentioned by nvr and they may grabe one item either a defensive ore a offensive weapon..

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 05:48 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stupid Rookie

DS is really hard to gauge in these threads, I still say T&A, but unlike many in this Forum I consider them to be roughly Galactus level beings.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 05:59 PM
Stupid Rookie is currently offline Click here to Send Stupid Rookie a Private Message Find more posts by Stupid Rookie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Tenebrious and Aegis vs. Thanos/Darksied/Depowered Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
How goes this fight?

The Three ugly faced guys all have access to thier tech and get 3 minutes prep to grab one item of offense or Defense.

Please elaborate on the type of items they can grab. Can Thanos grab a cosmic cube? Can DS grab the anti-life equation?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 06:22 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
Darkseid left who's on the level of Galactus,

Am I the only one who lol'd?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 07:14 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lionking

Tenebrious gives just one blast of power cosmic that would destory a galaxy. and none these would stand up to it.

Depowered Tyrant is the only one who could find away of abosbing there power

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 09:46 PM
lionking is currently offline Click here to Send lionking a Private Message Find more posts by lionking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Why is Tyrant depowered?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:05 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Originally posted by llagrok
No. I think the rest of us (me at least) were graciously trying to ignore the comment.

IMO, 3 minutes of prep doesn't make much of a difference, unless these guys are getting immediate access to the Infinity Gauntlet, the Ultimate Nullifier, the "Galactus Gun/Bomb", or some such.

I look at it this way: if Tenebrous and Aegis were supposed to be near equal to Galactus, then just one of them could probably undo Darkseid and Thanos, while the other school's Tyrant.

The odds would be altered somewhat by whatever tech or items the Uglies are bringing to the table, however. So yeah, give Thanos the Infinity Gauntlet and of course he'll win. In a straight fight with standard technology, Thanos, DS, and Tyrant would go down.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:12 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Acrosurge
No. I think the rest of us (me at least) were graciously trying to ignore the comment.

IMO, 3 minutes of prep doesn't make much of a difference, unless these guys are getting immediate access to the Infinity Gauntlet, the Ultimate Nullifier, the "Galactus Gun/Bomb", or some such.

I look at it this way: if Tenebrous and Aegis were supposed to be near equal to Galactus, then just one of them could probably undo Darkseid and Thanos, while the other school's Tyrant.

The odds would be altered somewhat by whatever tech or items the Uglies are bringing to the table, however. So yeah, give Thanos the Infinity Gauntlet and of course he'll win. In a straight fight with standard technology, Thanos, DS, and Tyrant would go down.

These guys all have contingency items around. Tyrant with tech was able to get the better of Galactus. Thanos with Tech would bring his shields. DS with tech is goign to bring an amped MB or the same tech he used to Hold ares at bay. Plus T and A dont' seem to be essential to the universe.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 11:17 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Probably not erm but it wouldn't matter what I have said, one would have lol'd because they found it redicilous if I said he was below Galactus so you point is... what??? I just tried not to offend somebody.

My real openion Galactus stomps Darkseid everywhere anytime.

Isn't that the reason why the Galactus vs Darkseid are constantly taking so much time to debate when people can never agree on the subject???

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 08:58 AM
Utrigita

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Why is Tyrant depowered?

He tried to mess with Galactus.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 09:00 AM
Utrigita

Originally posted by lionking
Tenebrious gives just one blast of power cosmic that would destory a galaxy. and none these would stand up to it.

Depowered Tyrant is the only one who could find away of abosbing there power

Tyrant couldn't absorb there energy the same way he did against Galactus since T&A are drawing there power from the crunch and not bipsphere energy.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 09:01 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita
Probably not erm but it wouldn't matter what I have said, one would have lol'd because they found it redicilous if I said he was below Galactus so you point is... what??? I just tried not to offend somebody.

My real openion Galactus stomps Darkseid everywhere anytime.

Isn't that the reason why the Galactus vs Darkseid are constantly taking so much time to debate when people can never agree on the subject???

No, Galactus is just far, far above Darkseid smile

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 11:07 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

No, Galactus is just far, far above Darkseid smile

Absolutely true, but we really shouldn't transform this into a Galactus vs Darkseid.

T & A for the win.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:05 PM
the Darkone

The team wins, too much intelligence and resoucres. Darkseid OE will hurt T&A bad, and since they are not essentail to the Universe they could very well be erase.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:15 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Galactus can reform at will, believe these two can possibly do that to, but not sure.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:19 PM
guy222
With my gal

Proemial Gods

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 02:12 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote