KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ravenous vs Earth Mover,Iron Cross & Ultimo

Ravenous vs Earth Mover,Iron Cross & Ultimo
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

Ravenous vs Earth Mover,Iron Cross & Ultimo

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 07:57 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Re: Ravenous vs Earth Mover,Iron Cross & Ultimo

I'm not really familiar with any of the guys here, except Ultimo. As such, I can't comment directly.

Do you think that these three are Herald level? Do you think that they are as powerful/effective as Super Skrull and Ronan together? That's the kind of criteria that will need to be filled in order to take down Ravenous and his Opposing Force.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 08:16 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

I not sure trying to make a good vs match.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 09:42 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Ravenous vs Earth Mover,Iron Cross & Ultimo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I'm not really familiar with any of the guys here, except Ultimo. As such, I can't comment directly.

Do you think that these three are Herald level? Do you think that they are as powerful/effective as Super Skrull and Ronan together? That's the kind of criteria that will need to be filled in order to take down Ravenous and his Opposing Force.

Super Skrull and Ronan's abilities weren't displayed to their full extent during that battle, I don't think their combined forces is the set minimum required to take down Ravenous.

Ravenous should be able to take out this team though.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 09:51 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Re: Re: Re: Ravenous vs Earth Mover,Iron Cross & Ultimo

Originally posted by llagrok
Super Skrull and Ronan's abilities weren't displayed to their full extent during that battle, I don't think their combined forces is the set minimum required to take down Ravenous.

Ravenous should be able to take out this team though.
No, there's no set minimum, but right now, only the Silver Surfer and Ronan/Super Skrull have actually been able to stop the guy. Peter Quill didn't seem to think Nova, Drax, Gamora, or Ronan could match Ravenous. He went on to say that the Heralds were the only ones capable of doing so. So just for the sake of comparison then, Ravenous himself must be mid-high Herald level. He did survive a black hole, after all, as well as a planetary explosion.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2007 10:59 PM
Acrosurge is currently offline Click here to Send Acrosurge a Private Message Find more posts by Acrosurge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ravenous vs Earth Mover,Iron Cross & Ultimo

No, there's no set minimum, but right now, only the Silver Surfer and Ronan/Super Skrull have actually been able to stop the guy. Peter Quill didn't seem to think Nova, Drax, Gamora, or Ronan could match Ravenous. He went on to say that the Heralds were the only ones capable of doing so. So just for the sake of comparison then, Ravenous himself must be mid-high Herald level. He did survive a black hole, after all, as well as a planetary explosion.

1. Ravenous was teleported away when the planet blew up.
2. Nova doesn't have any particular mid-high herald feats as of yet. Annihilus was very weakened during their confrontation, Nova even mentioned it.
3. Gamora or Drax can't match up to Ravenous. That's no secret. Unfortunately lack of courage/belief in one self doesn't necessarily mean that they're actually weaker than him. Note that they were also facing Terrax, Delinquent and several other centurions at the time.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 12:08 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ravenous vs Earth Mover,Iron Cross & Ultimo

1. Ravenous was teleported away when the planet blew up.
2. Nova doesn't have any particular mid-high herald feats as of yet. Annihilus was very weakened during their confrontation, Nova even mentioned it.
3. Gamora or Drax can't match up to Ravenous. That's no secret. Unfortunately lack of courage/belief in one self doesn't necessarily mean that they're actually weaker than him. Note that they were also facing Terrax, Delinquent and several other centurions at the time.
Ravenous has displayed the ability to stalemate Heralds and Peter Quill outright stated that no one on the planet (including Ronan) could match Ravenous. Quill has an implant that makes this analysis possible, so I don't think it is simple hyperbole or underestimation of the United Front.

Ravenous did battle with the upgraded Silver Surfer and survived both the destruction of his Annihilation fleet and the Seekers as well as being on the planet Surfer obliterated. From these facts, where would you place Ravenous's power?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 12:30 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ravenous vs Earth Mover,Iron Cross & Ultimo

Ravenous has displayed the ability to stalemate Heralds and Peter Quill outright stated that no one on the planet (including Ronan) could match Ravenous. Quill has an implant that makes this analysis possible, so I don't think it is simple hyperbole or underestimation of the United Front.

Ravenous did battle with the upgraded Silver Surfer and survived both the destruction of his Annihilation fleet and the Seekers as well as being on the planet Surfer obliterated. From these facts, where would you place Ravenous's power?

I'd place it at mid herald.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 12:32 AM
Acrosurge
Lumine Infinitus

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ravenous vs Earth Mover,Iron Cross & Ultimo

I'd place it at mid herald.
So this is going to go off topic, but if you think Ravenous is mid-Herald and I think Ravenous is at least mid-Herald, then I'm wondering, where do we disagree? smile

Do you think that Ronan and Super-Skrull together would be a match for a high-end Herald? Do you think that Ronan himself is mid-high Herald level? I'm not baiting you, I just want to know where you're coming from.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 12:39 AM
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ravenous vs Earth Mover,Iron Cross & Ultimo

So this is going to go off topic, but if you think Ravenous is mid-Herald and I think Ravenous is at least mid-Herald, then I'm wondering, where do we disagree? smile

Do you think that Ronan and Super-Skrull together would be a match for a high-end Herald? Do you think that Ronan himself is mid-high Herald level? I'm not baiting you, I just want to know where you're coming from.

I actually think that Ronan can take a couple of wins from a mid herald, and together with SS a big majority. They were a bad match for Ravenous though, I recon they wouldn't be capable of taking out Red Shift, who uses his speed and flight a lot more.

Ravenous is a brawler, which Ronan are good against.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 12:56 AM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Aug 19th, 2008 01:41 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote