KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman and Green Arrow vs Captain America and Hawkeye

Batman and Green Arrow vs Captain America and Hawkeye
Started by: braz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Batman and Green Arrow vs Captain America and Hawkeye

No prep, the fights in Gotham at night.

Batman and Green Arrow have their standard equip:

Batman- Hush Batsuit, normal batarangs that return after thrown, shuriken batarangs, rope/grapple batarangs, grapple/line gun with de-cel jumplines, concussion/flash bombs, tear gas and smoke.

Green Arrow- regular arrows with an assortment of trick arrows included: glue, net, explosive, time bomb, grapple, flash, tear gas and cryonic arrows.

Capt and Hawkeye have:

Capt: Indestructible, Vibranium/steel alloy discus-shaped shield and a grapple gun so he can navigate buildings like Batman.

Hawkeye: regular bladed arrows along with an assortment of trick arrows: high explosive, acid, adamantium, cable, webs, bolas, smoke and freeze arrows.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:18 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

I say Batman and Green Arrow take it, just barely though.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:47 PM
braz is currently offline Click here to Send braz a Private Message Find more posts by braz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Batman and Green Arrow vs Captain America and Hawkeye

quote: (post)
Originally posted by braz
No prep, the fights in Gotham at night.

Batman and Green Arrow have their standard equip:

Batman- Hush Batsuit, normal batarangs that return after thrown, shuriken batarangs, rope/grapple batarangs, grapple/line gun with de-cel jumplines, concussion/flash bombs, tear gas and smoke.

Green Arrow- regular arrows with an assortment of trick arrows included: glue, net, explosive, time bomb, grapple, flash, tear gas and cryonic arrows.

Capt and Hawkeye have:

Capt: Indestructible, Vibranium/steel alloy discus-shaped shield and a grapple gun so he can navigate buildings like Batman.

Hawkeye: regular bladed arrows along with an assortment of trick arrows: high explosive, acid, adamantium, cable, webs, bolas, smoke and freeze arrows.

team one

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:22 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
braz
I'm an agent of chaos...

Bump

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 11:11 PM
guy222
With my gal

still team one

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 07:49 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

team 1 ftw.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 07:58 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Team one ftw

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 09:08 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Batman takes Cap via gadgets. And GA>HE H2H.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 10:19 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Bats with his equipment can take cap I think. Don't know enough about HE and GA, but if Bats takes Cap, then him and GA double team HE.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 11:04 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ODG

Cap and Hawkeye have better teamwork. Cap's dealt with gadet themed folks before.

Team 2 6/10.

Revamped Thor Respect Thread Revamped Loki Respect Thread
Revamped Hulk Respect Thread Revamped Iron Man Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 11:17 PM
ODG is currently offline Click here to Send ODG a Private Message Find more posts by ODG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Team 2, IMO

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2008 11:28 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

This is Captain Fu#king America people gadget don't mean sh@t. With that said Draw.

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 01:19 AM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Team 2.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 02:14 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Team 2

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 03:30 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Batman and Green Arrow.
Nice combo.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 08:53 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
This is Captain Fu#king America people gadget don't mean sh@t. With that said Draw.
nah

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 09:17 AM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Caps Conscience

As that scan of Batman states, he is the God d@mn Batman. That negates the fact that Steve is Captain Fu@king America.

Anyways, Captain America would not be able to defeat Batman with all his equipment. If it was pure h2h I'd have to say Cap after a drawn out fight, but with gadgets .....the G*d damn Batman would defeat Captain f@cking America.

Team 1 takes this.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 10:25 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

To amend my previous statement. Batman rules Gotham both during the day and especially at night. All Batman/GA do is stay in the shadows and attack from different sides where CA/HE aren't even paying attention too. Once they take out Cap if they chose to double team, of course Batman can beat Cap all by himself, but if they double team him then he is down for the count and Clint is in no way a match for both Batman and Green Arrow. Clint will surrender before he gets a beat down Batman/Green Arrow 10/10

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 07:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

no expression

Batman & Green Arrow in a stomp.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2008 07:22 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indestructible
The Power House

Batman and Green Arrow FTW

Old Post Jul 24th, 2008 03:04 PM
Indestructible is currently offline Click here to Send Indestructible a Private Message Find more posts by Indestructible Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote