KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Waverider v Stardust

Waverider v Stardust
Started by: leonidas

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Waverider v Stardust

thoughts?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 03:11 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

stardust from Marvel herald of Galactus???

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 04:21 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Waverider v Stardust

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
thoughts?

prolly waverider

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 05:32 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Waverider.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 06:05 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

that was my thought too . . .

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 08:02 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

that was my thought too . . .

Wave Rider is hard to fight against. Silver Surfer lvl Like power and those Time powers. he's like the time gem in the hands of Silver surfer.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 08:03 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wave Rider is hard to fight against. Silver Surfer lvl Like power and those Time powers. he's like the time gem in the hands of Silver surfer.

interesting. what are some of his more recent (or past) feats that you know about?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 08:08 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

interesting. what are some of his more recent (or past) feats that you know about?

He was able to pluck Superman out of the time stream in the man of tomorrow. He threw doomsday into entropy. In countdown, he's called the seer of hypertime, So I'm guessing something with him is coming up. he stopped time to talk about superman's death. I dont 'remember if it was in the actual DOS or in a side book. And Extant actually used him to boost up his own powers or somethign like that. it's been along while since i even saw those books.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 08:12 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

He got owned by Skeets (Mr. Mind in disguise)

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 09:42 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurf's Martian
Restricted

Account Restricted

a thread where a character deals with his addiction to stardust. interesting. I will ponder on this or wait for master smurf to arrive

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 09:43 PM
Smurf's Martian is currently offline Click here to Send Smurf's Martian a Private Message Find more posts by Smurf's Martian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surfer's Rules

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

He has energy and matter manipulation on pa with Surfer? Why even bother asking for proof?

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 10:18 PM
Surfer's Rules is currently offline Click here to Send Surfer's Rules a Private Message Find more posts by Surfer's Rules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurf's Martian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ziggy Stardust wins. smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 10:43 PM
Smurf's Martian is currently offline Click here to Send Smurf's Martian a Private Message Find more posts by Smurf's Martian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Endless Mike

Considering Mr.Mind then went on to threaten the multi-verse that's hardly a knock against him.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 10:48 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Considering Mr.Mind then went on to threaten the multi-verse that's hardly a knock against him.

But he wasn't that powerful yet at that point

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 11:04 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Endless Mike

Skeets was made from waverider with the same abilities and was powered by a multiverse eating alien.

I'd say that gave Skeets the advantage.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 11:30 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Skeets was made from waverider with the same abilities and was powered by a multiverse eating alien.

quote:

i'd say . . .

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 11:32 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Skeets revealed that as he killed Waverider. smile

i'd say . . .

And you'd be correct in saying it. eek!

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 11:35 PM
Mr.Biscuits

Skeets agrees....

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 11:47 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Just a question:

Considering that Mr. Mind was masquerading as Skeets, coupled with the other inaccurate statements that Mr. Mind made, on panel, in regards to events in that time stream (which he attributed to "malfunctioning" since he was pretending to be Skeets), do you think it's really wise to take that statement (Skeets being made from Waverider's skin) as 100% accurate, as well as extrapolate that Skeets has the same abilities as Waverider, based on that statement by Mr. Mind? It could have simply been Mr. Mind boasting, and nothing shown on panel really substantiates it.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:03 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by illadelph12
Just a question:

Considering that Mr. Mind was masquerading as Skeets, coupled with the other inaccurate statements that Mr. Mind made, on panel, in regards to events in that time stream (which he attributed to "malfunctioning" since he was pretending to be Skeets), do you think it's really wise to take that statement (Skeets being made from Waverider's skin) as 100% accurate, as well as extrapolate that Skeets has the same abilities as Waverider, based on that statement by Mr. Mind? It could have simply been Mr. Mind boasting, and nothing shown on panel really substantiates it.

Actually......though it may be an alternate future, we saw Waverider's body, minus it's skin. Not to mention the temporally resistant alloy makes sense if you consider the source material.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:44 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote