KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator vs WWH

Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator vs WWH
Started by: norrinradd43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator vs WWH

can they pull it off? Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 09:35 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurf's Martian
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk is the strongest. He cannot lose. Puny horse-face and mohawk die. Hulk will find a way. smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 10:44 PM
Smurf's Martian is currently offline Click here to Send Smurf's Martian a Private Message Find more posts by Smurf's Martian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

he would have to find a way, it wouldnt be easy for him to beat these two

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 10:45 PM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Glads speed-blitzing, a couple of hammer throws to the head, yeah Hulk finds a way alright. To the emergency room. wink

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 11:08 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Beta is about to dun fudge up upgraded Sassy.
He's already destroyed planets.

I don't know about anyone else, but I fail to see how the team loses...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:24 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hannibal-Lector

team wins majority in this fight

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:33 AM
Hannibal-Lector is currently offline Click here to Send Hannibal-Lector a Private Message Find more posts by Hannibal-Lector Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

Nanananana Beta ray..who totally was owning Wrecker except for an armies intervention Nananananana

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:36 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sundipped
MURDERER

Re: Beta Ray Bill and Gladiator vs WWH

quote: (post)
Originally posted by norrinradd43
can they pull it off? Happy Dance

yes

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 01:34 AM
Sundipped is currently offline Click here to Send Sundipped a Private Message Find more posts by Sundipped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

one on one he might win but not two on two

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 02:52 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Team wins 10/10.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:18 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Both can solo the Hulk.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:19 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Swear to God, Hulk's gonna go blind from all this needless wanking. That rage better give him some epic stamina too, or the green will turn to red from chafing.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:20 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Well... I want to say something but I have to wait and see what this Maestro Personae type Hulk can do. If he whoops on Sentry then I say he might just have a chance against these two... MIGHT.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:24 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Swear to God, Hulk's gonna go blind from all this needless wanking. That rage better give him some epic stamina too, or the green will turn to red from chafing.
Hulk wins!!!!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:44 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Badabing
Hulk wins!!!!

What the hell is that!!!! eek!

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 07:17 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Hulk gets raped.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 01:39 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:02 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:55 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Um are you xmeat? Devil Hulk? You remind of them. your posting style and all.

I am neither one. I am not a Hulk fanboy either, traditional Hulk would indeed lose to a lot of the teams and superheroes whom he has beaten as WWH. I just don't like the disrespect that an above top tier character gets just because he's Marvel. When a DC event happens, such as when Superboy Prime went around smashing teams, he got respect, same thing happens in Marvel and all of a sudden Hulk would lose to everybody.

It just strikes me as DC fanboyism, people aren't paying attention to the character and the storyline, they're just saying such-and-such character is from DC so he or she automatically wins. It's getting to be annoying, especially when WWH (in this instance) has plenty of feats to back him up, along with a storyline that explains exactly why it's happening.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 05:14 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Yeah...Hulk beat Glads in the comic.

This isn't a comic. This is SPARDA...*Cough* KMC.

Gladiatior is not being ruled by CIS and PIS on KMC. He stomps Hulk FTW.

Same goes for Beta Ray Bill.

By the way it's more reasonable for a PC kryptonian who's amped by Anti-Matter and has time-travel speed to smash c-listers than Hulk simply being pissed and owning everyone because the MADDER he gets the STRONGER he gets

Fact of the matter is Strength and Durability will only take WW Hulk so far. He will never reach the level of versatility needed to take on people in sundipped Supes league, let alone Darkseid and Thanos--and I brought this up because the severe Hulk wanking is hurting the character and it needs to stop.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 10:31 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote