KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Asteroth vs. Darkseid

Asteroth vs. Darkseid
Started by: Endless Mike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Asteroth vs. Darkseid

How this goes?

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 09:45 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Can you give me a little info. on Asteroth.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 11:26 PM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Takion
Can you give me a little info. on Asteroth.

She's a creature from another dimension that Beta Ray Bill and Stardust fought.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 11:35 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
norrinradd43
Sentinel of the Spaceways

I remember her, she would lose

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:14 AM
norrinradd43 is currently offline Click here to Send norrinradd43 a Private Message Find more posts by norrinradd43 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Takion

Originally posted by Endless Mike
She's a creature from another dimension that Beta Ray Bill and Stardust fought.

The info you provided me seems as if Darkseid would woop his/her ass.

Thank You Scarlet Speed/Flash/Surfer/GL smile

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:15 AM
Takion is currently offline Click here to Send Takion a Private Message Find more posts by Takion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Harkness
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darkseid takes it, from what I remember it was nothing he couldn't handle.

Sig by Roland

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:16 AM
Jack Harkness is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Harkness a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Harkness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Asteroth would take it. She can consume megaverses.

She was trapped in a cosmic hell which an advanced extra dimensional civilization cast her to.

After a piece of herself was sucked into a Black Hole, a smaller part of her escaped and destroyed Surtur (who was destroying Asgard). Beta Ray Bill destroyed a tiny fragment of herself which was equal in power to himself.

The rest of her was trapped in the cosmic hell.

She's a super cheasy villian, as she was destroying planet after planet just by flying by it. And she can infinitely consume universes, multiverses, megaversus, and even the omniverse.

Darksied, who jobs to Superman on a daily basis, has no chance against her.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 01:43 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

nope but stop calling darkseid a jobber like i said spawn would job to him too if he was part of DC

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 02:17 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by Mider999
nope but stop calling darkseid a jobber like i said spawn would job to him too if he was part of DC

Darksied is a total jobber, and don't be a hypocrit. I have seen the way you have attack Living Tribunal irrationally.

Spawn is not part of DC, so that is irrelevant. And DC should learn to write more intelligently, instead of making a mockery of thier own characters.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 02:27 AM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Asteroth vs. Darkseid

Originally posted by Endless Mike
How this goes?

DS loses

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 02:32 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:33 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Asteroth would take it. She can consume megaverses.

She was trapped in a cosmic hell which an advanced extra dimensional civilization cast her to.

After a piece of herself was sucked into a Black Hole, a smaller part of her escaped and destroyed Surtur (who was destroying Asgard). Beta Ray Bill destroyed a tiny fragment of herself which was equal in power to himself.

The rest of her was trapped in the cosmic hell.

She's a super cheasy villian, as she was destroying planet after planet just by flying by it. And she can infinitely consume universes, multiverses, megaversus, and even the omniverse.

Darksied, who jobs to Superman on a daily basis, has no chance against her.
it is hard to take darkseid seriously with the stunts he has pulled in the past 7 years. ds wins. i still think he has what it takes to put this villain down.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:46 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LatinoStallion
Perfection

Originally posted by quanchi112
it is hard to take darkseid seriously with the stunts he has pulled in the past 7 years. ds wins. i still think he has what it takes to put this villain down.

what could he possibly do if she reaches full power ?

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 01:43 AM
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Asteroth sounds an awful lot like the Hunger.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 02:58 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

From what I read of Asteroth, it looked an awful lot like even Galactus was hesitant to take her on. I really don't think Darkseid has a chance with this chick, she was able to remain unaffected by the pull of an blackhole.... not to mention remaining unfazed by Beta Ray, and Stardusts power blasts. Darkseid is a powerful guy but he's way out of his league.
No contest.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:19 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Priest

Close match.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:27 AM
Priest is currently offline Click here to Send Priest a Private Message Find more posts by Priest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

just a peace of her i think that the OE would hurt her or maybe kill her depending on what power level she is on.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:06 AM
Mider999 is currently offline Click here to Send Mider999 a Private Message Find more posts by Mider999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Goddess Kali
what could he possibly do if she reaches full power ?
at full power ds loses. ur prolly right. smile

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:20 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider999
Restricted

Account Restricted

why are you talking quanchi nobody listens to you perhaps cause you dont respect anyone not even yourself since you make yourself look like a fool.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:41 AM
Wolverine2006
X-man

Asteroth 10/10

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:58 AM
Wolverine2006 is currently offline Click here to Send Wolverine2006 a Private Message Find more posts by Wolverine2006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote