KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Omega Red vs Puck

Omega Red vs Puck
Started by: endrict

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried Omega Red vs Puck

Can Puck take those death spores? confused

Who wins?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 02:47 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

who the **** is puck, the only puck that i know of is that naked fairy from berserk.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 02:53 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

A very very tough dwarf

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 02:56 AM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:25 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
george '06
God of Combat

spite?

Starlock made my sig

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 12:34 PM
george '06 is currently offline Click here to Send george '06 a Private Message Find more posts by george '06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 12:34 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

OR

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:02 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -K-M-
OR

ZOMFG!!!!

laughing out loud

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:08 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Scoobless
ZOMFG!!!!

laughing out loud

Really? erm

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:10 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Yeah, I am taking out the DF and trils.

So it's just H2H just to make it fair.

Who wins?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 07:10 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by -K-M-
Really? erm

You're Mungi, he's Puck .... fo' rell.

no expression

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:16 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Hmmm... yesteday I would have said that with out deathspores, life leach and his tenticles it would end up being a stalemate with Omega Red being hardpressed to do any damage to Punks body and Punk being hard pressed to overcome Red's durability and healing factor; but in Uncanny 499 Red penetrated Colossus durability with his fingers. He was digging into Peter's flesh with his grip... and that is impressive

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:36 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
He was digging into Peter's flesh with his grip... and that is impressive
if by flesh you mean Peter's organic metal, then that would be utter PIS for Red to dig into it, when even Wolverine can't cut him

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:41 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Starscream M
if by flesh you mean Peter's organic metal, then that would be utter PIS for Red to dig into it, when even Wolverine can't cut him

thumb up

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:43 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Starscream M

Whether or not Wolverine's claws can cut Colossus is speculation. The closest thing to it happening in canon is when Wolverine was under Dracula's control and scored Colossus chest with a glancing blow. Other than that all we know is that Colossus makes sure he avoids Wolverine's claws, so he seems pretty sure they'll get through.

Anyways the Russian Government was experimenting on Red, apparently he is hell'a strong now.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 08:44 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Hmmm... yesteday I would have said that with out deathspores, life leach and his tenticles it would end up being a stalemate with Omega Red being hardpressed to do any damage to Punks body and Punk being hard pressed to overcome Red's durability and healing factor; but in Uncanny 499 Red penetrated Colossus durability with his fingers. He was digging into Peter's flesh with his grip... and that is impressive

Hold on hold on! Red penetrated Colossus's armor with his FINGERS? I know that he briefly used the death factor on him via tentacles, but he also did it with his fingers? Sweet. Can you post the entire fight for me PLEASE!? Or send it to me if ya can. Or even add it to the Omega Red respect thread. Im unable to do it at the moment due to not having the comic yet. sad

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:04 PM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Old Post Jun 26th, 2008 09:14 PM
jrodslam

Nice! Omega Red is the f***in man! Favorite Marvel badguy.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2008 12:41 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote