KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » WWH vs Black Bolt & Ikaris

WWH vs Black Bolt & Ikaris
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

WWH vs Black Bolt & Ikaris

Who wins? No bfr.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:19 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Martian_mind
telepathy+debates+=Pwned

team.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 04:20 AM
Martian_mind is currently offline Click here to Send Martian_mind a Private Message Find more posts by Martian_mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Fake Macoy
Lousy Imitation

The team, when non-jobbing, destroys him.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 12:15 AM
The Fake Macoy is currently offline Click here to Send The Fake Macoy a Private Message Find more posts by The Fake Macoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
strengthkills

No use in debating.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 12:19 AM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by strengthkills
No use in debating.

In your opinion, could Hulk kill Ikaris?

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 12:30 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Non-jobbing Black Bolt would beat Hulk's ass alone. Probably why they didn't show the fight, because there was no logical way they could show Hulk winning that fight.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 01:16 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Hulk has fought Dr Doom,High Evolutionary and others who are on his level.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 01:19 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by golem370
Hulk has fought Dr Doom,High Evolutionary and others who are on his level.

That was an insane High E who wanted the Hulk to attack him in order to see if Hulk could kill him. He couldn't.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 01:20 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by celestialdemon
Non-jobbing Black Bolt would beat Hulk's ass alone. Probably why they didn't show the fight, because there was no logical way they could show Hulk winning that fight.

Gotta love the anti-Hulk sentiment on this board. Even when he wins a fight in the comics, in KMC land he loses. Oh well, at least it shows the true color of some of the debators.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 01:56 AM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kutulu
Gotta love the anti-Hulk sentiment on this board. Even when he wins a fight in the comics, in KMC land he loses. Oh well, at least it shows the true color of some of the debators.

Spidey beat Firelord in the comics as well.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 01:59 AM
strengthkills

Originally posted by llagrok
In your opinion, could Hulk kill Ikaris?
What is his MO.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 02:39 AM
strengthkills is currently offline Click here to Send strengthkills a Private Message Find more posts by strengthkills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

" I WANT TO HEAR YOU SCREAM " Look I don't think I read anywhere, or saw anything that indicated Black Bolt to be a factor in this fight. As far as Ikaris is concerned, back in the day he wasn't really in the top tier power house Marvel characters. Don't get me wrong I don't want to overhype WW-HULK, but he's been eating some pretty tough guys lately. I think he'd beat the snot out of these two if he took Black Bolt out first.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:40 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

I'm not anti-Hulk. I'm not anti or pro any character. I just don't see how it's possible for Hulk to overcome Blackbolt and his scream. He hasn't gained any new abilities. He is just mad all the time now, so he's stronger. Big deal.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:52 AM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Either one should beat Hulk solo.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 05:40 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by strengthkills
What is his MO.

The fact that you don't know about Ikaris, means that your opinion is essentially irrelevant.

Originally posted by CaptainStoic
" I WANT TO HEAR YOU SCREAM " Look I don't think I read anywhere, or saw anything that indicated Black Bolt to be a factor in this fight. As far as Ikaris is concerned, back in the day he wasn't really in the top tier power house Marvel characters. Don't get me wrong I don't want to overhype WW-HULK, but he's been eating some pretty tough guys lately. I think he'd beat the snot out of these two if he took Black Bolt out first.

Seeing as you don't know jack shit about Ikaris, I don't see why you would post here. You should at least know basic things about him and Black Bolt for that matter.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 07:12 AM
strengthkills

I'm not anti-Hulk. I'm not anti or pro any character. I just don't see how it's possible for Hulk to overcome Blackbolt and his scream. He hasn't gained any new abilities. He is just mad all the time now, so he's stronger. Big deal.
Dude he got a pretty hefty powerup to.

Llagrok is right I have no idea what Ikaris is about so I wont debate.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 12:19 PM
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Either one should beat Hulk solo.

Except Blackbolt got dirtstomped, and that's official. Like it or not, you don't write for Marvel.

WWH wins. Ikaris survives, but takes time to recover, so it's still a KO giving Hulk the win. Ikaris can survive being atomized, but a KO is still a victory in the arena. Everybody who's kept up with WWH would already know that WWH stomps out Blackbolt.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 12:24 PM
Kutulu is currently offline Click here to Send Kutulu a Private Message Find more posts by Kutulu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Except Blackbolt got dirtstomped, and that's official. Like it or not, you don't write for Marvel.

WWH wins. Ikaris survives, but takes time to recover, so it's still a KO giving Hulk the win. Ikaris can survive being atomized, but a KO is still a victory in the arena. Everybody who's kept up with WWH would already know that WWH stomps out Blackbolt.

But no one saw Blackbolt get beat, which is why I question the feat. Let Marvel SHOW us WWH fight and stomp someone like Thor next then I'll start believing he can win this fight. Until then, I'm not going to put much stock in a one-time off panel feat.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:16 PM
Kutulu
Restricted

Account Restricted

But no one saw Blackbolt get beat, which is why I question the feat. Let Marvel SHOW us WWH fight and stomp someone like Thor next then I'll start believing he can win this fight. Until then, I'm not going to put much stock in a one-time off panel feat.

Marvel comics depicts an event, that's canon. KMC forum members say it shouldn't happen like that, and that Marvel is wrong. Did the event happen? I could have sworn it did, because there is a comic sitting at the comic book shop telling me that you are wrong.

(please log in to view the image)

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...whstrongest.jpg

As per Dr. Strange: "He's never been angrier, so he's never been stronger."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:39 PM
Ranger Smith
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel comics depicts an event, that's canon. KMC forum members say it shouldn't happen like that, and that Marvel is wrong. Did the event happen? I could have sworn it did, because there is a comic sitting at the comic book shop telling me that you are wrong.

(please log in to view the image)

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...whstrongest.jpg

As per Dr. Strange: "He's never been angrier, so he's never been stronger."

Yup, he overcame Blackbolts scream...

It happened!!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:40 PM
Ranger Smith is currently offline Click here to Send Ranger Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Ranger Smith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote