KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar vs The Man of Steel.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lucifer Morningstar 10 76.92%
Superman 3 23.08%
Stalemate 0 0%
Total: 13 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Superman vs Lucifer Morningstar
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Warning Superman vs Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer Morningstar has taken on the challenge of finally defeating Superman completely and once and for all. However since it would be to easy to simply use his powers to end him, he's vowed to do it without his abilities and using only his cunning and deceptive skills to any means he see fit.

Can he break the icon without the direct use of his power?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:54 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

He manipulates every demon in hell, to kill everyone who is/or has ever been close to Superman.
Starting at Jimmy Olsen, and ending at Lois.

No power involved, since everyone fears, and respects Lucifer there. Why question him?

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 06:59 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Re: Superman vs Lucifer Morningstar

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Lucifer Morningstar has taken on the challenge of finally defeating Superman completely and once and for all. However since it would be to easy to simply use his powers to end him, he's vowed to do it without his abilities and using only his cunning and deceptive skills to any means he see fit.

Supes is going to wish he was dead several times over before Lucifer gets through with him.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 07:09 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Depends on the writer shifty

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:34 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soops220

Originally posted by Astner
Depends on the writer shifty

not an argument. everything depends on the writer, its a given.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 12:39 PM
Soops220 is currently offline Click here to Send Soops220 a Private Message Find more posts by Soops220 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Lucifer. Easy.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 02:59 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lucifer is beyond the Source and even challenges the Presence if he so chooses. He would kill Superman by setting up a chain of events that would lead to his death, at the end of a very long and tortured path.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 03:32 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

This is a story I would love to read. Not just because I hate Superman but because I'd love to see how he would fight someone he couldn't beat that isn't really attacking him physically in anyway. Actually I love seeing this kind of story with any hero. Its a big part of why I loved Identity Crisis so much.

Also I think its a big part of why I love Slade so much. I like villains that are allot more mind games than brute fighting.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:43 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is a story I would love to read. Not just because I hate Superman but because I'd love to see how he would fight someone he couldn't beat that isn't really attacking him physically in anyway. Actually I love seeing this kind of story with any hero. Its a big part of why I loved Identity Crisis so much.

Mxy coudl do this if a writer with a clue wrote him. Joker did this to batman when he had mxy's power. It was insane what he put him thru.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:44 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Mxy coudl do this if a writer with a clue wrote him. Joker did this to batman when he had mxy's power. It was insane what he put him thru.
Yea but I don't want someone rewriting reallity or warping it in any way. Just someone royally screwing with him with nothing but planing. Like Luther SHOULD be doing instead of constintly being made to look like a goof by Supes at the end.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2007 05:47 PM
BobbyD
Animal Lover

Archangel Michael steps in and says "Clark, I'll take this one for you-you're too important in the grand scheme."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 01:42 PM
BobbyD is currently offline Click here to Send BobbyD a Private Message Find more posts by BobbyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Presence steps in*
- If Superman dies, DC dies, if DC dies I die.
- You shall not pass!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 01:48 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supreme being
Astet controller

Originally posted by Astner
Presence steps in*
- If Superman dies, DC dies, if DC dies I die.
- You shall not pass!
laughing laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 02:23 PM
Supreme being is currently offline Click here to Send Supreme being a Private Message Find more posts by Supreme being Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Superherovandal
CEO of BS Comics Inc.

Naw. Excluding divine intervention Supes is royally screwed. Lucifers on the pedestal when it comes to this.

I am creator of all the master of all things BS. Bow before my mighty form!

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:56 PM
Superherovandal is currently offline Click here to Send Superherovandal a Private Message Find more posts by Superherovandal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Superman vs Lucifer Morningstar

Unquestionably.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 03:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

He could probably manipulate tons of gods and cosmic entities to kill him

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 30th, 2007 04:32 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Endless Mike
He could probably manipulate tons of gods and cosmic entities to kill him
Actually I was just meaning screwing with his life by planing and such. Not using powers like that in anyway.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:11 AM
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I didn't mean with any kind of powers, just by tricking them or negotiating with them. He has lots of connections.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:17 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Joker almost broke Supes. Imagine what Lucifer will do. Poor Kal-El.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:18 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Well I really don't want him to use any powers. Especially godly ones. Not even by just manipulating others to use them for him. I want to know if he can screw up Clark's life with only human means and his skill.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2007 04:33 AM